Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years (47654 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by veekid(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
shocked
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by FagsamPHP(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
obviously nigga is a Side Nigga....
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by africanusvu(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Then request for yrs of premarital sex.i m sure she wldnt REJECT
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by beautiful232(f): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
story tellers continue

6 years and she said No??
the best she did was to order for cigarette
I hope you know your lying lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by Skookum(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by eph12(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
hos4x:
So somebody cannot smoke again

....And the society keeps judging *rolls eyes*
Smoking is not the issue here oga. That he never knew she smokes after six years of dating is the issue
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by nonjebose(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
ammyluv2002:
"6 years and he never knew that she smokes" He's obviously not a husband material
She is obviously not a wife material
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by misscall247: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:
He's been the side Nigga, obviously.grin Six years of dating and she turns him down and didn't know she smokes too?
Hian!
is not abt bn a side nigga........you girls are somtin else.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by Talk2Bella(f): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Promoted number 2 to number one cheesy
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by yinkslinks(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wow he has just been delivered from an olosho. Another man saved. God will keep protecting innocent men.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by beautiful232(f): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
Fake story tellers
6 years and she say NO
and the best she did was to order cigarette
was she in a group meeting with the guy for 6 years?
I hope you know that your lying lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by allymarry89(f): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
The way when some people take dey lie for twitter ehn..

Even devil will be shocked... undecided

Dear God, which kind pepper soup story be this? shocked
Smellymouth, where have you been?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by QueenSharon(f): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
hos4x:
So somebody cannot smoke again

....And the society keeps judging *rolls eyes*

It's because Smoking is not good for your health.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
ammyluv2002:
"6 years and he never knew that she smokes" He's obviously not a husband material

I dont think its a matter of husband material. I think the girl iz using him to pass time cos she doesnt wan2 be alone. Also its obvious the guy allowed her to use him.. I mean he likes her way too much
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by bakynes(m): 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Something of sort happened to me recently. My girl that has been disturbing me that we shd get married and that the doctor advised her to go into child bearing early because of the lump discovered in one of her breast. I told her we shd do our introduction in 4months time and that she shd take care of food for like 10-15 family members of both sides and I will take care of every other thing of about 100k cost. Can you believe she said she doesn't have abt 15k to cater for abt 15 folks Max with about 4 months away and she buys Aso-ebi of 10k at least once every month. She told me if I can't handle the whole expenses I shd forget the introduction for now. I was surprised no be you dey disturb me make we marry and born pikin and now the opportunity has come and you say 15k in months is too much for u. SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by abbey621(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pure lies! A couple cannot hide the smoking habit from one another for 6 years, unless the relationship is not an intimate one. So many hints, from lingering smoking odor on clothes to cigarette buds or wrappers mistakenly left in the purse or the surroundings.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by kevoh(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Smellymouth:
The way when some people take dey lie for twitter ehn..

Even devil will be shocked... undecided

Dear God, which kind pepper soup story be this? shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy Kai, Nairalanders, una too get mouth! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by schumastic(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
i love the part they said he promoted number two to number one spot, more reason why i encourage side chicks principles. always have a back up plan, even our phones that have memory card still have back up memory.think WISELY act WISELY

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by repogirl(f): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Owwwch, some girls are so cold. grin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by Kobicove(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
Went with a drone?

Here in Nigeria?

You people can lie for Africa o shocked
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by Sanchez01: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
ammyluv2002:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why blame him? It might been a long distance relationship all along. The girl might have been tagging along just fine without thinking it would get to the point where they would talk marriage let alone propose grin grin grin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by balancediet(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
My dear that's y they say "lafter devill is woman"
Laveda:
He's been the side Nigga, obviously.grin
Six years of dating and she turns him down and didn't know she smokes too?

Hian!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by Sanchez01: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kobicove:
Went with a drone?

Hear in Nigeria?

You people can lie for Africa o shocked
Drones are cheaper these days. Aliexpress and EBay have them in abundance. I guess the guy was trying to 'wow' Bella Naija readers grin grin grin grin

I find this very funny grin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by Sanchez01: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
bakynes:
Something of sort happened to me recently. My girl that has been disturbing me that we shd get married and that the doctor advised her to go into child bearing early because of the lump discovered in one of her breast. I told her we shd do our introduction in 4months time and that she shd take care of food for like 10-15 family members of both sides and I will take care of every other thing of about 100k cost. Can you believe she said she doesn't have abt 15k to cater for abt 15 folks Max with about 4 months away and she buys Aso-ebi of 10k at least once every month. She told me if I can't handle the whole expenses I shd forget the introduction for now. I was surprised no be you dey disturb me make we marry and born pikin and now the opportunity has come and you say 15k in months is too much for u. SMH!
Some ladies have horrible saving habits. It's actually quite disturbing. Let me add that you should both go to the hospital to have a comprehensive test done. If she says she has a lump, it could possibly be cancerous and you just might be heading into a big trouble.

Why she wouldn't have 15k is a pointer as to how well she holds resources. It's disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by SucreB: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ahmed0336:
He promoted no2 to no1? What a sharp guy no time to check time grin

it sure means hes been cheating on her........the no1 too will reject his ring later on

or the no1 will be the one to suffer for her refusal....thats how our Nigerian men thinks. immature set of human beings......punishing the innocents.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by chigoizie7(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
This line got me, "he promoted NO2 to NO1 Asap".
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
They went with a drone....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha mogbe ooo!!!

She just tell the Niccur-demus "NO"...light her cigar Corleone style grin grin grin grin grin

*CUE* (GTA V - Dre Snoop Doggy Dogg Song)
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by bakynes(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sanchez01:

Some ladies have horrible saving habits. It's actually quite disturbing. Let me add that you should both go to the hospital to have a comprehensive test done. If she says she has a lump, it could possibly be cancerous and you just might be heading into a big trouble.

Why she wouldn't have 15k is a pointer as to how well she holds resources. It's disturbing.
Hmmm! That's some serz issue you just raised. Thanks for the advice.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by KardinalZik(m): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
At least, someone was promoted at the end.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by Tedassie(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:
He's been the side Nigga, obviously.grin
Six years of dating and she turns him down and didn't know she smokes too?

Hian!
6yrs of Assistant-boyfriendship,ain't no mean feat

big ups tongue
#softwork
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by delishpot: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Haba! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo) / A Beautiful Bearded Woman Complains Of Not Getting A Man(photos & Video) / Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.