Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years (47647 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by dawtune(m): 1:00am On Oct 22, 2016
Sanchez01:

Drones are cheaper these days. Aliexpress and EBay have them in abundance. I guess the guy was trying to 'wow' Bella Naija readers grin grin grin grin

I find this very funny grin
Drones are even very surplus on Konga
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by dawtune(m): 1:08am On Oct 22, 2016
TrapHedges:
Am a male fam!
Your gender says otherwise.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by TrapHedges(m): 1:10am On Oct 22, 2016
dawtune:

Your gender says otherwise.

Yea it does..

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by bigcp(m): 1:44am On Oct 22, 2016
Ceoflexygist:
Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend Of Six Years & She Turned Him Down

A Friend Of Him Share the story on Twitter.

See what he wrote Below...

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/21/man-proposed-to-his-girlfriend-of-six-years-she-turned-him-down/

It's hard 2 believe this story though...here in Nigeria...this kind thing fit happen?
when so many ladies de look 4 husbands like no 2moro...while a girl in a relationship for 6yrs had d guts 2 turn hers down....it's almost impossible though...unless no be 4 9ja here...
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by RaeMystix: 1:45am On Oct 22, 2016
Don't know which is worse. Him having no idea that his suppose significant other is a smoker, or the fact he already has a side chick on the side. What a world we live in. Sad
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by Kakamorufu(m): 6:24am On Oct 22, 2016
TrapHedges:
Am a male fam!
ehhh. why the 'f' on ur gender indicator
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by holluphemydavid(m): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2016
doll912:

You don't know why she refused...women are far more intuitive than men... she might have known about numbet2 to number infinity and she didn't want a public toilet for a husband. That he is giving her a ring doesn't mean he's doing her a favour.... the funny thing is she deserves and will get a better man... number 2 may even have a more serious relationship but is using the guy for money or something ...at the end, cheating doesn't pay.
I didn't totally agree with u, if dat is d case base on what u stated above, she shud av let d guy knw abt his promiscuous act, to choose btw her or d noba 2,d sudden rejection of d proposal is too ill, a girlfriend of six years, as if dat isn't enough, she was even smoking and d guy didn't knw until d said day
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by splankface(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2016
thats part of life

http://www.splankface.com/
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by jolak5(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2016
ammyluv2002:
"6 years and he never knew that she smokes" He's obviously not a husband material
what are you saying? So people don't hide dr behaviours
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by TrapHedges(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2016
Kakamorufu:
ehhh. why the 'f' on ur gender indicator

Are you fvcking serious right now?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by metallisc(m): 8:14am On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=Sanchez01 post=50396840]
Drones are cheaper these days. Aliexpress and EBay have them in abundance. I guess the guy was trying to 'wow' Bella Naija readers grin grin grin grin

I find this very funny grin[/quote

the guy you are talking to has no idea what a drone is... probably thinking they flew to lagos on a drone! grin grin grin expensive sturvs! grin grin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by metallisc(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

You are 100% right. Back then when I discovered I'll be having an extra year during my university days, I was so depressed I smoked for the first time in my life. embarassed. That was the last time I ever touched a cigarette too.

chizosss! Urenna leeeeee!! so you have join bad gang! shocked shocked

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by metallisc(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2016
doll912:

You don't know why she refused...women are far more intuitive than men... she might have known about numbet2 to number infinity and she didn't want a public toilet for a husband. That he is giving her a ring doesn't mean he's doing her a favour.... the funny thing is she deserves and will get a better man... number 2 may even have a more serious relationship but is using the guy for money or something ...at the end, cheating doesn't pay.

all your scenarios don't hold any water... the girl is going to regret, and with an attitude like that, she will end up in the wrong hands eventually! I've seen that scene play out over and over again from cape to cairo, it always ends badly for the female. Where nuptials are concerned, guys have it easier than females.

on the other hand, since you believe babes get tired of one stick... are you tired of the one you've been using all these while? i have one for the taking... strong, long, dark and ready for action! holla back babe! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by metallisc(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2016
repogirl:
Owwwch, some girls are so cold. grin

grin grin grin

dude is quite lucky....

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by Kakamorufu(m): 10:13am On Oct 22, 2016
TrapHedges:

Are you fvcking serious right now?
trust me. I am
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by ibolomo(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2016
hos4x:
So somebody cannot smoke again

....And the society keeps judging *rolls eyes*
the fact that she smokes is not the main issue, but the fact that she is an expert at hiding such for six bloody years. Who knows what else she was hiding
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by FIDELITY24(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
ammyluv2002:
"6 years and he never knew that she smokes" He's obviously not a husband material
see statement! since d girl has been hiding her smoking habit and deceiving the guy, now he's not a husband material. I pity some girls and their level of waywardness.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by Rano85(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2016
Lol at promoting number 2 to number 1
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by doll912(f): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2016
metallisc:

all your scenarios don't hold any water... the girl is going to regret, and with an attitude like that, she will end up in the wrong hands eventually! I've seen that scene play out over and over again from cape to cairo, it always ends badly for the female. Where nuptials are concerned, guys have it easier than females.

on the other hand, since you believe babes get tired of one stick... are you tired of the one you've been using all these while? i have one for the taking... strong, long, dark and ready for action! holla back babe! grin grin grin

Like I always tell people, don't give theories that have no proof. She didn't want to end up with him, she will get someone else. You men think, you are doing ladies a favor by giving them rings that's why many have this dumb idea that if a lafy refuses a man, she will fall into wrong hands... you claim to have seen it happen, let's not start taking statistics....at the end, marriage is a choice.... so don't let your little male who get hurt...
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by doll912(f): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2016
holluphemydavid:

I didn't totally agree with u, if dat is d case base on what u stated above, she shud av let d guy knw abt his promiscuous act, to choose btw her or d noba 2,d sudden rejection of d proposal is too ill, a girlfriend of six years, as if dat isn't enough, she was even smoking and d guy didn't knw until d said day

Eeya.... if it's the man that pulled that silly stunt, you men on Nairaland would have hailed him... I don't support the girl's style but somehow, I feel it's fun to see a lady act in such a shocking manner to a man. Men don't have monopoly over evil or smartness...
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by doll912(f): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2016
JONITEZ:
nah, it doesn't. But i am sure you know that smoking doesn't contribute to being a good wife.

You see, it's very sad that people just sit on their butts and cook up silly theories.... so what contributes to being a good wife? Smh.... I've seen people not just guys but women with crazy lifestyles make great partners. She doesn't smoke or drink doesn't mean she's a good wife.... your own definition of good may not tally with another man's own....

Please, keep an open mind....
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by metallisc(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2016
doll912:

Like I always tell people, don't give theories that have no proof. She didn't want to end up with him, she will get someone else. You men think, you are doing ladies a favor by giving them rings that's why many have this dumb idea that if a lafy refuses a man, she will fall into wrong hands... you claim to have seen it happen, let's not start taking statistics....at the end, marriage is a choice.... so don't let your little male who get hurt...

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years by doll912(f): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=metallisc post=50437836][/quote]
Too bad dear...so do you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Met In University Of Abuja: Pre-wedding Shoot Will Melt Your Heart Today / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.