Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" (41959 Views)

Buhari Has Run Out Of Ideas, Even Bad Ones - Junaid Mohammed / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by MrPRevailer(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE

How can the South stand against them when they have desecrated the land by allowing APC candidates to win elections. mtcheew.

Buhari is not a Dullard but a Military buffer. He is seizing and taking control of all LEGISLATIVE and JUDICIARY arms of Government in the name of fighting corruption. And the party will rule for years and years. If Christ tarries.
Moreover, there seems to be a militar rule coming and they are backed by U.N. What I know is the Antichrist will soon manifest.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by watered(m): 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
;DUna never see anything. I didn't vote for that man at the last poll but come 2019, we shall vote him to balance the equation.

#babamustrule ;DUna never see anything. I didn't vote for that man at the last poll but come 2019, we shall vote him to balance the equation.

#babamustrule grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by TheFreeOne: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Babajo82:

Imaging this funny comment you said apart from fighting CORRUPTION AND INSURGENCY Apc have done nothing.
My Question is do you under rate corruption and insurgency for that matter.
Please when next you want to make criticism use your brain well.

If you have a pinch of brain you would have noticed its a quote from junaid Mohammed.

Kids running amok on nairaland grin grin Olodo did you read the interview

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
ASL33:
When your son in a 4 yr program fail in year one and 1st semester yr two please clap for him and buy him presents.

But you are clapping for GEJ after failing from year one to year six.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by otitokoroleti: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

The last time i vote was in 2003 but come 2019, I will register, Campaign and vote for PMB make God spare my life because Im a certified zombie
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by tino22(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
I don't know the perspective contrary to the way we see this amaze me.. this man is a. Northerner who per excellence attained some high educated and political feat. Now he emphasis on the important.. #Buhari should manage the country and focus on fiscal economy turn around..(that for another day).. He drafted the importance of the first lady approach to her husband leadership in a political way which her husband does better (sarcasm). He talked about the NEF projecting buhari for 2019 whereas the economy and the lives of living is at risk which are not even democrats no election in the so called organization. He was charged to commend Obasanjo assertion on PDP and APC and he insist not a fan of obasanjo (similar to leadership decisions on the past).. asin many things visa visa.. Now my question "Is it not the same call PETER OBI called for the youth to take leadership decision and what Jumaid said we should beging to make plans for ourselves".. My stand remains am not a PDP Or APC am a NIGERIAN.. a Patriotic one Anambra state to be precise. Let's construct the nation's collectively by ourselves and also say the truth.. we have no other nation than this in the whole wide world..
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=otitokoroleti post=50416406][/quote]

Lol see this product of baby factory editing my post.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by somegirl1: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

I wont be happy.. i will suggest ways to improve.. Whay has anyone suggested tp Buhari??

Suggestions and advice have been thrown around, has he listened?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Justiceleague1: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

Just shut up i mean shut up, What's your problem with the South West? is it a must we support whoever your bigoted region support? Did you region support Awolowo in 1979? it's pay back time boy and it's gonna be like that for decades.

baba methuselah,i wasnt born in 1979,abeg take ur lamentation and painment to where your fellow kola chewing old senile afonja agbas are holding meeting,thank u grin

op,junaid remains a traitor and a serpent and afonja na zombies

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
Built2last:
Only people who suffer personal deception will personally deceive themselves in 2019 to vote Buhari.

The least his government could have done was ensure food price remained stable. If you can't change Nigeria why not maintain the economic status quo.

Sameway GEJ deceive your region with between 2011 and 2015 after failing to fulfil his promise of 2nd Niger Bridge hahaha...

@bold are you saying to start selling sand to maintain the economy since your brothers are bombing pipelines?

Maybe same way the likes of Russia,Saudi Arabia, Brazil,Venezuela maintain the status of their Economy despite the crumble of crude oil price.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

baba methuselah,i wasnt born in 1979,abeg take ur lamentation and painment to where your fellow kola chewing old senile afonja agbas are holding meeting,thank u grin

op,junaid remains a traitor and a serpent and afonja na zombies

LOl i know from your comment that you are one of those teens, But you can simply call the oldest man in your family to tell you about Nigeria politics from 1966, The Yoruba and the Igbos have never and will never support each other when it comes to politics. It has been like that and will always be like that.. The South West will never support SE/SS Presidency and that's for sure.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by 2LESS(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
ASL33:
When your son in a 4 yr program fail in year one and 1st semester yr two please clap for him and buy him presents.
Nna u can nack akpako wella! U r wicket!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by mrvitalis(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
otitokoroleti:
u mean buhari that sees himself as mrknowitall? at the end of this evil administration, u go knw d level of damages wey dis general cassandra don do to this con3

Ook so u have no idea any advice that has given to him that he rejected that u feel is good??
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Billygee2u: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
Hmmmmmm...if a well known extremist like Dr Junaid Mohammed, (Note: he's never a liberal but confirmed northen bigot), can say all these things against Buhari, why then are most Yorubas worshiping him despite his obvious failures as the President? Don't seem to understand...
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Otapipia: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
comshots:
The 2019 election will be like the recent Edo state governorship election.Votings will only take place where majority of apc supporters reside.Vote or not Buhari has arranged his rigging method.
Do you think?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Buhari is on a high Jihadist Caliphat Mission Agenda. Nigerians, too gullible to understand the writing on the wall. Buhari will fail in everything, but not on Grazing Reserve and the upgrade of Sharia Law to a national status. Lurgadian contraption cum Islamic Caliphate loading.... cool
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Justiceleague1: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOl i know from your comment that you are one of those teens, But you can simply call the oldest man in your family to tell you about Nigeria politics from 1966, The Yoruba and the Igbos have never and will never support each other when it comes to politics. It has been like that and will always be like that.. The South West will never support SE/SS Presidency and that's for sure.
the sw has and will never support se/ss presidency you say,ba, but didnt the sw vote for gej 2011? I can see you are old but not educated or enlightened....you keep entertaining us here with your grammar.

I read about the late abdulrahman okene in the late 90s who swore that it was gonna be over his dead body that a southerner would be president and suddenly,OBJ became president and behold,abdulrahman actually died,his very words came to pass.

Likewise,nobody ever thought a niger deltan/ss would become president but alas,yar'adua died and gej was the vice..
Everything dey God hand....
You prayed for God to keep you alife till 2019,abi! Okay o..

Op,junaid is a snake

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by sanpipita(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
Hmmmmmm...if a well known extremist like Dr Junaid Mohammed, (Note: he's never a liberal but confirmed northen bigot), can say all these things against Buhari, why then are most Yorubas worshiping him despite his obvious failures as the President? Don't seem to understand...

God bless you many southerners see themselves as second class citizens so therefore they must bow and worship Buhari and the Northern elites despite fact they can do better than them
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
TheFreeOne:

So with the present situation in the country you still expect Nigerians to give buhari more time before speaking out

Chai....zombeism is a terrible disease pls cure yourself asap

Oh... what present situation? I think you need to check your dictionary for the meaning of recession. Your brothers are doing worse to the economy by bombing pipelines and you never see anything bad in that...

Your votes from your region is not up to 5%.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by KardinalZik(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ibifizzleboy:
No room for WAILING anymore

Be merciful na.
At least you can give him an aptitude test. If he passes, give him admission into the ACADEMY OF WAILERS. If he fails, let him remain a ZOMBIE; that's his fate!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Justiceleague1: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

Oh... what present situation? I think you need to check your dictionary for the meaning of recession. Your brothers are doing worse to the economy by bombing pipelines and you never see anything bad in that...

Your votes from your region is not up to 5%
see am,he done disappear...like afonja disappear run away for illorin from fulani.. grin
junaid is a snake

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE

Nonsense!!!! Arant nonsense!!!!!
Go and sit down.

Why are you against pmb now? Because he is not a puppet in tinubu's hands? If he is playing tinubu's script, will you still type the nonsense above? Rubbish!!!!!
You think that the se and ss are follow-follow? We are now your brothers (****spits****). Our candidate remains the " drunken, clueless, ineffectual buffoon" otueke man.

If you think that you can insult gej and expect ss and se to align with sw, meennn i na-egwu egwu. I kuola aka n'tipa bu aja. Have you forgotten the build up to 2015 election?
Tinubu is consequencial now. Lick your sores man.

Rubbish!!!!

Pmb till infinity!!!!!!!

SAI!!!!! BABA!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by TheFreeOne: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

Your votes from your region is not up to 5%.

Which brothers are you referring to I am a full-blood Youruba man.

Give Buboo $500b he'll still not perform cos he doesn't have what it takes to lead a diverse country like Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

the sw has and will never support se/ss presidency you say,ba, but didnt the sw vote for gej 2011? I can see you are old but not educated or enlightened....you keep entertaining us here with your grammar.

I read about the late abdulrahman okene in the late 90s who swore that it was gonna be over his dead body that a southerner would be president and suddenly,OBJ became president and behold,abdulrahman actually died,his very words came to pass.

Likewise,nobody ever thought a niger deltan/ss would become president but alas,yar'adua died and gej was the vice..
Everything dey God hand....
You prayed for God to keep you alife till 2019,abi! Okay o..

Op,junaid is a snake

Can you imagine the rubbish you typed? in 2011 Yoruba never have any prefer candidates so we never bother monitoring the votes giving PDP the chance to rig with the help of the likes of Bode George, OBJ, Obanikoro etc.. But in 2015 when we have our own candidates in GMB/PYO you see what happen now? Even your Ojukwu lost in his own state when he contest for President in 2003, He is lost his bid to be a senator too sometimes ago.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by ofwest47(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
wailing junaid is it because Buhari refused to yield to your request of been recommended for one of the cabinet positions? Buhari also refused to name you as one of the members of directors in those M D A's he PMB having known your antecedents prior to this time so one can see reasons for your wailings. take it or leave it Buhari is going to succeed.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Justiceleague1: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

Can you imagine the rubbish you typed? in 2011 Yoruba never have any prefer candidates so we never bother monitoring the votes giving PDP the chance to rig with the help of the likes of Bode George, OBJ, Obanikoro etc.. But in 2015 when we have our own candidates in GMB/PYO you see what happen now? Even your Ojukwu lost in his own state when he contest for President in 2003, He is lost his bid to be a senator too sometimes ago.

lolss didnt your god tinubu present ribadu in 2011,didnt ribadu win in only osun state? Methuselah,u nø go sch atal grin

shebi u be god,and don talk say se/ss will never get sw support to be president? Ok o

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Which brothers are you referring to I am a full-blood Youruba man.

Give Buboo $500b he'll still not perform cos he doesn't have what it takes to lead a diverse country like Nigeria.

Lol but give GEJ $50 trillion and see his kinsmen turn billionaire overnight abi?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

lolss didnt your god tinubu present ribadu in 2011,didnt ribadu win in only osun state? Methuselah,u nø go sch atal grin

shebi u be god,and don talk say se/ss will never get sw support to be president? Ok o
Will you compare the campaign of 2011 to that of 2015? Will you compare how We support Buhari in 2015 to that of 2011?

The South Western are praying for the merging of ACN and CPC then to work but since it did not work we lost hope and never even care about the election.

Beside the main enemy of the Yoruba are the Igbos, an Igbo man can never rule this country.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by golden2510: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin undecided Biharu iyaf failed his nation aswear....

niqqaz abeg wen u hear SAI BUBU in 2019, don't hesitate to say SAI GOBE.......in short, it means *No credit today,u can try aqain tomorrow... Lobatan
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by kernel504(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE

Which United South? Please West should keep tab with there Northern ally, we from the other side of the South wouldn't want your alliance, West..

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Justiceleague1: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:
Will you compare the campaign of 2011 to that of 2015? Will you compare how We support Buhari in 2015 to that of 2011?

The South Western are praying for the merging of ACN and CPC then to work but since it did not work we lost hope and never even care about the election.

Beside the main enemy of the Yoruba are the Igbos, an Igbo man can never rule this country.
lols tongue twisting,keep lying to urself....so the ppl that now voted for gej in the sw in 2011 were greeks and spanish ppl or maybe igbos and ijaws lolss...what a funny methuselah you are..
Op,junaid remains a snake and afonja na zombie like the one up there grin

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

Are we interested in ruling Nigeria? We want autonomy, while you and tinubu can contunue to be odibo to your northern masters. By the time they finish with tinubu like awolowo, akintola, mko, shonekan, and diya, una go dey for earth dey hear wetin aliens dey talk for planet jupiter without any equipment.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.