Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" (41734 Views)

Buhari Has Run Out Of Ideas, Even Bad Ones - Junaid Mohammed / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by CioAngels(f): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE
You are very, very Right, but the big problem with southern politicians is that they are easily bought with Ghana must go bag of Money to betray their own brothers. Southerners Nronu.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by engrchykae(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE
the eastern region have already merged for a better purpose which is Biafra,ipob and NDA and u are here crying over spilt milk(nigeria)
ur corrosive hatred for gej led you to self-destruct mode.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Whytelyon:

Turkey you say

http://journeytoorthodoxy.com/2016/03/armenian-muslims-living-in-turkey-are-returning-to-christianity/

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/russia.calls.for.hagia.sophia.to.be.returned.to.orthodox.church/72099.htm

Spain was a muslim nation too but I'd like you to Google the predominant and largest religion in barcelona, Madrid, etc. Spain was ruled by Umayaad for 800 years as an Islamic nation, but what's happening now?

You are an example of a weak christian.
Would you wait for more than 8 generations to be wasted to Islam before you act? A stitch in time saves........ undecided Mr. Man quit been emotional, reality is a dame bitch that must be tamed on time, else the rest will be history.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Whytelyon(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
blues20:

Would you wait for more than 8 generations to be wasted to Islam before you act? A stitch in time saves........ undecided Mr. Man quit been emotional, reality is a dame bitch that must be tamed on time, else the rest will be history.

Nah, I'm not. I'm telling you what's up. I'd like you to read what's up in central Africa especially the religious crisis there. Then you'd understand what I have been saying here all this while.

The seleka group especially the one covered by Al Jazeera.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by waltinnovers: 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Very correct but before that:

# We are no longer asking President Buhari to
develop Nigeria.
At this point, we are only asking him to return
Nigeria to the state it was before he (Buhari)
became President on May 29, 2015.
*Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
*Return our bag of rice to N7,500
*Return our bankers to their jobs
*Return the over 400 multinational companies
that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
*Return the thousands of Nigerians you made
jobless back to their respective jobs.
*Return our economy to the fastest growing
economy in Africa.
*Return Dangote back to his position as the
richest man in Afirca.
*Return our only indigenous car manufacturing
company, INNOSON Motors, back to production.
*Return free, fair and credible elections.
Pls Your Excellency, President Mohammadu
Buhari, forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
# BuhariBringBackOurNigeria , plz forward it till it gets to President Buhar

patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Whytelyon:

Nah, I'm not. I'm telling you what's up. I'd like you to read what's up in central Africa especially the religious crisis there. Then you'd understand what I have been saying here all this while.

The seleka group especially the one covered by Al Jazeera.
I wouldn't have that time. The Lurgadian contraption is our case study. Its happening gradually; and the naive populace ain't doing nothing.... Well, I'm Igbo, and one of our hallmark is speaking the truth, even when it hurts. Nigeria is under a siege.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Whytelyon(m): 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
blues20:

I wouldn't have that time. The Lurgadian contraption is our case study. Its happening gradually; and the naive populace ain't doing nothing.... Well, I'm Igbo, and one of our hallmark is speaking the truth, even when it hurts. Nigeria is under a siege.

Forget my English. I'm igbo as well. And I know it wouldn't happen.
God is our power.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Whytelyon:

Forget my English. I'm igbo as well. And I know it wouldn't happen.
God is our power.
Brother.... God has already equipped us with wisdom and strategy to halt this movement, so we should not expect him to come down and fight for us while we go to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Whytelyon(m): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
blues20:

Brother.... God has already equipped us with wisdom and strategy to halt this movement, so we should not expect him to come down and fight for us while we go to sleep.

smiley
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Obinnio: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE
Cry me a River, you now seeking unity, go with them northerners, Una never see paper, even with marginalization of Igbo's we are still surviving and will survive any test of time. Funny to see how Nigeria is gradually turning to Anambra Rice

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by blezynetym(f): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oga you are on point.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by blexxyn1(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
ASL33:
When your son in a 4 yr program fail in year one and 1st semester yr two please clap for him and buy him presents.
epic.......perfect response......nonsense people.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by emi14: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE

Please stop talking for now and pray for Igbo man to trust Yoruba nation or Yoruba nation to love Igbo man. Obasanjo damaged his own PDP membership card because of Goodluck in power...how could you justify that? Obj is pdp and pdp is obj. Killing his own brain child because of tribalism and political hatred. Pdp welcomed Obj back to life from deep hell of Gen. Sani Abacha. Let us leave analysis for now please. Personally I have not decided on what to do. Thankyou.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2016
Whytelyon:

Listen if you have got nothing to say, shut up, and look around you , let them school you. Are you very blind or demented to see that the northerners now steal pots of food, steal money from newspaper vendors, or eat lizards and leaves for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You no get eye? Abi you need glasses?

For his wife to come out to pass her judgement, even oby ezekwesili and now this man, e no day enough to know say this man don fall yakata!

GEJ was a failure, yet he's UN ambassador, Okonjo iweala is a misfit, yet see her ranking, even your god buhari was asking her to come back and you ranting rubbish here. In just how many months, 1 year 6 months, your god and his team don turn this nation upside down,you still day talk, what's wrong with you?

OMG were you also train to start lying again? @bold where and when did Buhari ask Iweala to come back? sorry tell that story to your co wailers okay..

Again you have been the only one seeing people eating leaves and lizards when no be China, I always look around and i know those who have been complaining bitterly are those who have been complaining even before the the Buhari that are still complaining cos of their hatred.

Even the world know about the recession and economy meltdown but to you wailers all you want is magic overnight.

Talking about GEJ being UN ambassador make me laugh, even Dbanj was a UN ambassador so what the fuss?

please carry your hatred go one side jor.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2016
ASL33:
When your son in a 4 yr program fail in year one and 1st semester yr two please clap for him and buy him presents.
Bros u be badoo aswear,
See Illustration. Kai!

The mumu go just dey reason Im stupidity up till now after u gee am this knockout.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Whytelyon(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

OMG were you also train to start lying again? @bold where and when did Buhari ask Iweala to come back? sorry tell that story to your co wailers okay..

Again you have been the only one seeing people eating leaves and lizards when no be China, I always look around and i know those who have been complaining bitterly are those who have been complaining even before the the Buhari that are still complaining cos of their hatred.

Even the world know about the recession and economy meltdown but to you wailers all you want is magic overnight.

Talking about GEJ being UN ambassador make me laugh, even Dbanj was a UN ambassador so what the fuss?

please carry your hatred go one side jor.

I am a very proud wailer cos I know what an saying not like you who is blind and careless to the truth.

http://www..ng/2016/09/13/will-not-serve-buharis-govt-ngozi-okonjo-iweala/

That's where now let's show you the one where they eat lizard and leaves

http://sahelstandard.com/index.php/2016/09/16/excruciating-poverty-kaduna-families-eat-leaves-lizards/

Why you day lie like this?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2016
Whytelyon:

I am a very proud wailer cos I know what an saying not like you who is blind and careless to the truth.

http://www..ng/2016/09/13/will-not-serve-buharis-govt-ngozi-okonjo-iweala/

That's where now let's show you the one where they eat lizard and leaves

http://sahelstandard.com/index.php/2016/09/16/excruciating-poverty-kaduna-families-eat-leaves-lizards/

Why you day lie like this?

You are a disgrace to your baby factory products, See the useless source you provide self hahahaha please stop this nonsense.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Whytelyon(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2016
U
APCmyheart:

You are a disgrace to your baby factory products, See the useless source you provide self hahahaha please stop this nonsense.

Truth is bitter. I could be very Insulting if you don't learn to talk. I got banned for several months because of people like you, now I want to talk calmly, behave yourself, and don't drift, else you may not like me.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Cutesexy1(f): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2016
csamii:

Or perhaps he should wait for him to fail completely before renting out an open space under a mango tree and buying him mechanic tools.
lol how are u sure that he will still not fail even as a roadside mechanic
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2016
Whytelyon:
U

Truth is bitter. I could be very Insulting if you don't learn to talk. I got banned for several months because of people like you, now I want to talk calmly, behave yourself, and don't drift, else you may not like me.

Lol truth is bitter but not this kinda of truth, How can you come up with sources like that and tell me it's sources OMG, I can dig out more than 20 sources that will show you Nigerians are eating what they like everyday but how credible the sources are be the koko.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by csamii: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2016
Cutesexy1:
lol how are u sure that he will still not fail even as a roadside mechanic

It's just an experiment. If he fail there also, he can then buy him the complete tools for Palmwine tapping.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by realityone(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2016
Haha haha haha haha haha. Very correct my brother. If the foundation be destroyed, even the righteous will be in trouble!!! Buhari's foundation is very faulty
ASL33:
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by ASL33: 3:17am On Oct 24, 2016
mrvitalis:

I wont be happy.. i will suggest ways to improve.. Whay has anyone suggested tp Buhari??
See your life. Ok my suggestion is for him to sack all his advisers and take me.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by mrvitalis(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2016
ASL33:
See your life. Ok my suggestion is for him to sack all his advisers and take me.
Thats a foolish and u objective advice
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:33am On Oct 24, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:
AFONJA S WILL DIE IN HUNGRY

Ise
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

Just shut up i mean shut up, What's your problem with the South West? is it a must we support whoever your bigoted region support? Did you region support Awolowo in 1979? it's pay back time boy and it's gonna be like that for decades.

Okay. Lmao. Even APC your people betrayed the south for, your people have no say
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

But you are clapping for GEJ after failing from year one to year six.

GEJ didn't fail. He is the best President Nigeria has ever produced. His administration wasn't more corrupt than OBJ, Babangida, Abacha regimes
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

Sameway GEJ deceive your region with between 2011 and 2015 after failing to fulfil his promise of 2nd Niger Bridge hahaha...

@bold are you saying to start selling sand to maintain the economy since your brothers are bombing pipelines?

Maybe same way the likes of Russia,Saudi Arabia, Brazil,Venezuela maintain the status of their Economy despite the crumble of crude oil price.

He didn't complete his promise cos you guys didn't give him time to complete his rule
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

You lack both intelligence and morals
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

Thank you oshe, We despise Igbo like poo.

We know 85% of them are product of baby factory so we can trust them with power.

99℅ of Yoruba are spiritual kids.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Okay. Lmao. Even APC your people betrayed the south for, your people have no say

Lol really for real? But i see Buhari trying to beg Tinubu.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

GEJ didn't fail. He is the best President Nigeria has ever produced. His administration wasn't more corrupt than OBJ, Babangida, Abacha regimes

hahaha really? Where is the 2nd Niger Bridge he promise the South East? Where is the Power he promised? Where are the roads he promised

hahahhaa i hope you will be able to see another 100 naira to but data to come and support corruption here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria / Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.