Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" (41943 Views)

Buhari Has Run Out Of Ideas, Even Bad Ones - Junaid Mohammed / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by edudguy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
I want to say something: Who will vote for in 2019 because PDP is a lost cause and APC is nothing to write home about.. anyone PDP party member who says APC is worst is a liar because they are both the same...I suggest we try a new political party...Youth Party with fresh blood not old men clinging to the corridor of power. What do you guys think?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

lols tongue twisting,keep lying to urself....so the ppl that now voted for gej in the sw in 2011 were greeks and spanish ppl or maybe igbos and ijaws lolss...what a funny methuselah you are..
Op,junaid remains a snake and afonja na zombie like the one up there grin

I think you need to read my previous comment, I said Yoruba did not monitor the votes in 2011 given the like of Obanikoro, Bode George, OBJ etc chance to rig for GEJ, But mind you we make sure we win all other election in our region.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
jusRadical:

Are we interested in ruling Nigeria? We want autonomy, while you and tinubu can contunue to be odibo to your northern masters. By the time they finish with tinubu like awolowo, akintola, mko, shonekan, and diya, una go dey for earth dey hear wetin aliens dey talk for planet jupiter without any equipment.

Thank you oshe, We despise Igbo like poo.

We know 85% of them are product of baby factory so we can trust them with power.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
NewsPoacher:
http://sunnewsonline.com/aso-rock-cabal-threat-to-democracy-junaid-mohammed/

... Of course, there are no "selling points" to used for the campaign so Junaid has nothing to campaign for. The administration has totally failed.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Orikinla(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
saintkel:
Buhari is a failure for me
President Buhari has been state governor twice, federal minister and twice Head of State of Nigeria and trained all his children.
You better face your own life and don't blame President Buhari for your failures and frustrations.

Watch "APC FESTAC TOWN Weekly Meeting in Lagos" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICDKyGobYHg
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Ohamzee: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE
we dont need you. we want biafra. u re better of under duladinho's body odour.

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Splashme: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
saintkel:
Buhari is a failure for me
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Bigboss111(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Actually, I do not want to believe this, but I have already lost confidence in APC. Dr Judaid, either people abuse you or praise you , you have spoken your mind.

Mr Kwankwaso, where are you? Pls kindly form another Party with some of your good people in the south...shap..shap! My vote is for you. You are always my man.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Ohamzee: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:
To hell with junaid..hes a demon and a serpent.
You can see that from the way he talks.
And afonja are lasting fooools zombies...afonja brought this mess on the zoo and they will live to regret..
Thunda faya that junaid basteed..
Comshots,u are very correct..buh God will disgrace them
who knows he might even be contesting under his own party. campaign strategy
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Justiceleague1: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

I think you need to read my previous comment, I said Yoruba did not monitor the votes in 2011 given the like of Obanikoro, Bode George, OBJ etc chance to rig for GEJ, But mind you we make sure we win all other election in our region.
then how come you now won in osun state,and didnt gej ensure election tribunal cancelled pdp guber victories in some sw states just to compensate tinubu for gud job well done at the presidential elections? You are old but know nothing grin

Op,junaid is a serpent and afonja na zoogerians
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by biyams83(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by APCmyheart(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Justiceleague1:

then how come you now won in osun state,and didnt gej ensure election tribunal cancelled pdp guber victories in some sw states just to compensate tinubu for gud job well done at the presidential elections? You are old but know nothing grin

Op,junaid is a serpent and afonja na zoogerians

Has PDP ever won in an election tribunal in any South West state in the past?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by ndcide(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE

Are you a comedian?

It had to be how Tinubu was treated..... Abi?
Then he suddenly brought GEJ to the equation.

If tomorrow Tinubu takes the position of mamman Daura and gets 5 oil blocks, what happens to you write up?

Don't let the likes you have deceive you or people like barcanista.. We know you have posted this several times but I can assure you. It's dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Akolawole(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE

Unfortunately, South dont work together. They claimed to be highly educated but known nothing in Naija politics.

Let me remind you even in the second republic instead of Ojukwu(of all people!) to work with Nnamdi Azikwe, he went to join NPN. One of the reason(s) i laughed when my Eastern brothers adjudge Yoruba of betrayal.

~ Try to research into why NPP refused to work with Awolowo's UPN

~ The only thing we do together is marriage and business

The old generation is even better that the new generation and you can see that in Nairaland. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by SycophanticGoat: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
The core northerners are speaking out against this fraud called government while

Middle belt: omenka

South West: sarrki modath

South West Muslim: Passingshot caseless

South South: Tonyebarcaniista

Afonja: Subway

All these above mentioned names refuse to see the lighy

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by gidgiddy: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation ho believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE

This is all Hogwash. There will be no unity in Southern Nigeria. Yorubas have consistently shown since 1966 that their political allegiance is with the North, not the South. When it was time for Obasunjo to do his 8 years, we in the SE/SS were their for them. But when it was time for the prefared candidate of the SE/SS area, GEJ, to do his own 8 years, the Yorubas remembered he was an Ijaw man. We all know that GEJ's regime was not the best in the world but that is not why Yorubas voted him out. Obasunjos regime was bad but Yorubas remembered 'he is my brother'. Would Yorubas have voted for Buhari had GEJ been a Yoruba man? Of course not! No matter how bad his regime might have become! The truth is that the Yorubas prefare a Northerner more than they prefare someone from the SE/SS area. And that they will get! In 2019, APC will of course field Buhari and PDP will field a Northerner. Buhari being in power and the North solidly behind him will easily return. Buhari will then continue his cluelessness and torture Nigeria for another 4 years.

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by biomanneymailcom: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
Buhari has to jail all those political thieves. Then new alliance can be able to meet peoples plight. New alliance without jailing those thieves would be a political suicide.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Whytelyon(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE

grin

I thought you were supporting Buhari initially.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by wristbangle: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE

Bros, it can't work.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by segunpee: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
Hmmmmmm...if a well known extremist like Dr Junaid Mohammed, (Note: he's never a liberal but confirmed northen bigot), can say all these things against Buhari, why then are most Yorubas worshiping him despite his obvious failures as the President? Don't seem to understand...

Na wa for U ooo. Yoruba this, yoruba that. Y the obsession now?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by deflover(m): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE

now afonjas want a United south
suffer and hunger don put una brain for reset....

since 1963 who people came together to yank power of zik by your greed.....tru d bastard awolowo
now you still open your mouth to say GEJ did nuffin for SW
why did you reject the position of speaker

now you want a United south

no way
you afonjas can't be trusted

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Gbam! & i boldly say it again...the deaf, dumb, stone-cold nomad is a waste of my vote! If there's no credible candidate, i won't partake in next elections!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Fmaniac(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmm,jux d waka pass o
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by kechywillz(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Next thing u will hear ,"Effc arrests Junaid Mohammed for stealing $20million dollars"

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by kechywillz(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
kechywillz:
Next thing u will hear ,"Effc arrests Junaid Mohammed for stealing $20million dollars"
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Whytelyon(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

and GEJ is what to you? It's only you and your likes who are not seeing free money anymore that are being pained so go and work and stop being lazy.

Listen if you have got nothing to say, shut up, and look around you , let them school you. Are you very blind or demented to see that the northerners now steal pots of food, steal money from newspaper vendors, or eat lizards and leaves for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You no get eye? Abi you need glasses?

For his wife to come out to pass her judgement, even oby ezekwesili and now this man, e no day enough to know say this man don fall yakata!

GEJ was a failure, yet he's UN ambassador, Okonjo iweala is a misfit, yet see her ranking, even your god buhari was asking her to come back and you ranting rubbish here. In just how many months, 1 year 6 months, your god and his team don turn this nation upside down,you still day talk, what's wrong with you?

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by micahgold(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE
. Pls. Don't sweet talk people
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Fmaniac(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmm,I jux d waka pass sha buh d truth is alrdy well,-stated.
we shud tink like d civilized world do.Buhari n his APC,n PDP is not healthy for d emancipation n workability of dis country,Nigeria
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Whytelyon(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
blues20:
Buhari is on a high Jihadist Caliphat Mission Agenda. Nigerians, too gullible to understand the writing on the wall. Buhari will fail in everything, but not on Grazing Reserve and the upgrade of Sharia Law to a national status. Lurgadian contraption cum Islamic Caliphate loading.... cool

Islam will NEVER Rule. Unless they do it by force. Christians are wiser now.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by EBEk101(m): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Are u regretting now? Oga abeg enjoy d change!!!!
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by segunpee: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
gidgiddy:

This is all Hogwash. There will be no unity in Southern Nigeria. Yorubas have consistently shown since 1966 that their political allegiance is with the North, not the South. When it was time for Obasunjo to do his 8 years, we in the SE/SS were their for them. But when it was time for the prefared candidate of the SE/SS area, GEJ, to do his own 8 years, the Yorubas remembered he was an Ijaw man. We all know that GEJ's regime was not the best in the world but that is not why Yorubas voted him out. Obasunjos regime was bad but Yorubas remembered 'he is my brother'. Would Yorubas have voted for Buhari had GEJ been a Yoruba man? Of course not! No matter how bad his regime might have become! The truth is that the Yorubas prefare a Northerner more than they prefare someone from the SE/SS area. And that they will get! In 2019, APC will of course field Buhari and PDP will field a Northerner. Buhari being in power and the North solidly behind him will easily return. Buhari will then continue his cluelessness and torture Nigeria for another 4 years.

This your argument is really sth. Was it Edwin Clark dt brought GEJ from the backseat of dep Gov to presidency. Was dt nt OBJ? Again ws it nt Pastor Bakare n other dt spearheaded d campaign dt made GEJ act as president when d northern cabal held sway? When GEJ was @ loggerhead with his benefactor OBJ, were our brothers from SS n SE nt egging him on despite d fact dt obj ws being objective by criticizing secretly n later overtly? U were saying then u don't need d yorubas. Yoruba are very objective people in most part. We only want good govt. If our president continue to destroy his goodwill, we would rather vote another next election year. Remember we voted massively for GEJ in 2011 without malice to Ribadu/Buhari. But our SS SE brothers are just who you are. Let's focus on d positive thgs we hv done and can do for 1 another. That's how to unite n nt dis obsession dt brings bitterness n mistrust.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Whytelyon:

Islam will NEVER Rule. Unless they do it by force. Christians are wiser now.
Fulani herdsmen, the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the world, is already doing the pioneer job for them. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members / Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover / Nigerian Troops Recapture Damboa : Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.