Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" (41942 Views)

Buhari Has Run Out Of Ideas, Even Bad Ones - Junaid Mohammed / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by steve13(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Buhari does not listen to suggestions...he can't be suggested anything as he wouldn't do it ..
It's quite unfortunate that he is there in the first place

mrvitalis:

I wont be happy.. i will suggest ways to improve.. Whay has anyone suggested tp Buhari??
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by RobertOGUNS(m): 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE

God bless the North also and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I tend to agree with you because you made some valid points but After reading the opinion of a patroit who happens to be from the North, You still think that dividing Nigeria across ethnic and tribal boundaries will restore this Country to its glory. Pls name a Strong Southern Politician who you think has the pedigree and Courage to Lead Nigeria, they re all corrupt maybe except Peter Obi and he has left politics. OBJ was from the SW, Yaradua though he is late now was from the North and GEJ from the SS and we are still singing the same bad government song. I am a Yoruba boy from the nigerdelta, ilaje LGA and I know first hand how disenfranchised the SS and most part of Nigeria is but I plead with all of us and Let's hope for a Nigerian who is a patriot, God fearing and has the will to Change Nigeria for the betterment of the common man and come 2019 let's excercise the only democratic power we have by voting this person into power because Aso Rock has been anointed by evil men who never had the interest of the Country at heart.
God bless you all for your great concern for our country and God bless the FR of Nigeria.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by mengho(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
lol, let me step on some toes

Sai Baba, waiting for 2019 to vote him again
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Spidermon: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
The rate people are coming to cast Buhari, one day he will return to West Germany and tell the world that even himself has lost faith in his own administation.

I just dey pray make 2019 quickly reach

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by AminuRano87(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is to appeal to every southerners that our future is in our hands. A united south is what we need now to stand against northern oppression and divide and rule tactics. We must ensure we work together to restore power to the south by 2019. The north obviously has a grand plan of retaining power for so long and this is obvious in the way Tinubu is been put in check so as to limit his influence in the party decisions and made irrelevant in the scheme of things. We never expected such treatment from the north after all we did to support Buhari in the last election. Oyegun is obviously been used to fight a proxy war with Tinubu by the born to rule caliphate up north who will do anything to render his power bloc handicap so as to ensure their grip on power. We need the support our SS/SE brothers to make this happen. Lets us unite and forget all grievances. A united south can wrestle power away from the north with the support of Christian minorities in the middle belt and the north. GEJ was a bad president contrary to our thoughts in 2011 when we supported him massively with our votes. He failed woefully and corruption thrived to the highest heavens during his tenure. Contrary to the believe of our SS/SE brothers, yoruba's did not vote Jonathan out because of hatred or betrayal. He simply under-performed and did nothing for the SW region and even boasted that Igbo's are the backbone of his presidency forgetting that the SW supported him massively in 2011. Buhari appeared to be the messiah but so far, the hardship in the land is so unbearable and there is no end in sight to the present predicaments facing us as a nation. Buhari has no economic blueprint and his style of governance is archiac and filled with bad policies like banning forex for importation of consumer goods and releasing the same scarce forex for Islamic religious pilgrimage. It's a bad situation we are in and we need to co-operate to undo this mistake in 2019. Every one is facing hardship and bearing the brunt of inflation and recession irrespective of our tribes and regions. This is why we need the support of our SS/SE brothers in 2019 to vote buhari out. Let's form an alliance and forget past mis-deeds. We are better united in the south than been ruled by a primitive caliphate who believed they are born to rule without positive results....

God bless SW /SS and SE
Do you think Buhari can win the core North?
We Northerners are not as stupid as you think we are suffering together.
Therefore stop bringing tribalism here. Both presidential candidates in 2019 will come from the North. Buhari and somebody from pdp
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE

Haha so yorubas need SS and SE votes now? Well my brother yorubas are late now. I can tell you that. Yes Jonathan was not a perfect president but you guys did not vote him out solely because of that. Most yorubas I know did so because Tinubu was behind buhari and Osinbajo will be president if Buhari died. That was the song you guys kept singing. Yoruba cost Jonathan the election because he lost by about 2.5 million votes and if yoruba supported him like SS and SE he would hae won the election. Gej boasted about igbos being the backbone of him presidency beccause they were really for him. Gej wanted Adeola to be speaker in 2011 but your fellow yorubas in ACN worked against their own and put a northerner. How is that his fault? When you had no one among the top offices representing you yorubas then it was going to be difficult to be part of the government. Igbos has deputy senate and speaker being able to voice out their cause in FEC meetings but yorubas had none because your own blood ganged up against Adeola for political reasons to use it in 2015 and it worked s don't come here crying about how SE and SS should now forget all you guys have done. As bad as GEJ was I said it before the election he is 10 times better than Buhari but you guys were all supporting buhari blindly. Lastly yorubas have to change for SE and SS to support them. I kept hearing how you guys are not tribalistic and did not vote for OBJ in 1999 but you voted for Falae a yoruba man what happened in 2003 when AD has less chance you all voted for OBJ. So when it comes to your turn you guys will vote for a yoruba man even if he was as bad as GEJ. I don't mind voting an hausa man until you yorubas understand that being selfish and self centered take you nowhere. I am not igbo for yourubas who will come for me. I am a bini boy from Niger Delta. I remember you guys laughing at SS saying minority you should be happy you had 4 years welll I hate to break it to you unless an Igbo man runs SS will split votes like SW did in 2015.

8 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by mrvitalis(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
steve13:
Buhari does not listen to suggestions...he can't be suggested anything as he wouldn't do it ..
It's quite unfortunate that he is there in the first place

Name one suggestion he rejected
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by mediaspy: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

I wont be happy.. i will suggest ways to improve.. Whay has anyone suggested tp Buhari??

Seriously!!!? Are u a fool?

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Whytelyon(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
blues20:

Fulani herdsmen, the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the world, is already doing the pioneer job for them. cool

One Question, is fulani Herdsmen stronger than ISIS? If yes then they can conquer if no, then forget. Possibly you haven't seen the Islamic State Jihadis do antics before, if you have, you'd know the fulani herdsmen are just kidding.

ISIS did all they could, yet they not as strong as they supposed to be again.

They'd only win for now, but I assure you, it's only for sometime.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE

Nyurka, are you high?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Malawian(m): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
chernest2002:
Buhari means failure in all dictionaries.
actually, Buhari means postponement in Igbo. the guy just postponed evry youths progress. so many lives are stagnated now all because someone [an ancestor for that matter] will not just go home and play with his grandchildren. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by mikkypel(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Abi craze dey dere head... Why will bubu contest next time.. O ma gbiina ni
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by caracas: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE
I hear u ,good morning to u
Cos e b like say na now day break for u .

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by mrvitalis(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
mediaspy:

Seriously!!!? Are u a fool?
No name one please
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by donbrowser(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
comshots:
The 2019 election will be like the recent Edo state governorship election.Votings will only take place where majority of apc supporters reside.Vote or not Buhari has arranged his rigging method.
Forget it bro, Buhari is a gonner come 2019. New parties will emerge, APC will break up and we'll keep voting out incompetent presidents till we get there.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by rabex123(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
comshots:
The 2019 election will be like the recent Edo state governorship election.Votings will only take place where majority of apc supporters reside.Vote or not Buhari has arranged his rigging method.
Cry me river
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by rabex123(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
comshots:
Cry me a river
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by oyalunasamuel(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE

look the average southerner or south easterner see the Yoruba man as a betrayal, a bunch of cynic people. History repeats itself first with Awolowo in the 60's and the most painful was in the 2015 general elections. I watched a debate of TVCN lately with one yoruba lawyer making very insensitive statements, how it was Awolowo's Idea of a humanitarian blocked that brought about the end to the Biafra war SMH i bet that dude never saw his History teacher back in school.
Am a core Niger Delta Boy and i have my reservation about the Yoruba people haven spent nearly 7years in the heart lands of the south west. Sorry to day they are never to be trusted. Don't talk about an alliance against the north come 2019. i will give my votes to northerner over any yoruba interest. The whole idea reminds me of theproverb keep you enemies close and your friends closer.

Guy abeg go baff... you don chop so?

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
Whytelyon:

One Question, is fulani Herdsmen stronger than ISIS? If yes then they can conquer if no, then forget. Possibly you haven't seen the Islamic State Jihadis do antics before, if you have, you'd know the fulani herdsmen are just kidding.

ISIS did all they could, yet they not as strong as they supposed to be again.

They'd only win for now, but I assure you, it's only for sometime.
Hmm... never underestimate the resolve of the jihadist. undecided If no definite action is taken, man, you're on a long thing.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Whytelyon(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
blues20:

Hmm... never underestimate the resolve of the jihadist. undecided If no definite action is taken, man, you're on a long thing.

You are the one on a long thing. I'm a christian and I will die as one. I've stood in christianity and seen the miracles of Jesus in my life. Nothing day happen.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Whytelyon:

You are the one on a long thing. I'm a christian and I will die as one. I've stood in christianity and seen the miracles of Jesus in my life. Nothing day happen.
Well, the Turks and once Christian North Africans said the same thing. We all know what it is like today.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Sunsets: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE
Thoughts like this confirm the irredeemable nature of Nigeria. Views bereft of elementary critical thinking. is the disunity of South that explains the stealing of? public funds by Southern governors, absence of basic infrastructure in major cities in the South, the widespread and wanton conversion of public structures into private ownership, or it explains the presence of every region in every gang of thieves in every government

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by smileyoo: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
thumbs up to doc, for speaking up against this evil govt, who knows if they 'll listen & make ammends. people are really suffering now. even some of the die- hard zombies arround me has no more strength to shout sai baba, sai baba, anymore because of serious hunger in the land.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Whytelyon(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
blues20:

Well, the Turks and once Christian North Africans said the same thing. We all know what it is like today.

Turkey you say

http://journeytoorthodoxy.com/2016/03/armenian-muslims-living-in-turkey-are-returning-to-christianity/

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/russia.calls.for.hagia.sophia.to.be.returned.to.orthodox.church/72099.htm

Spain was a muslim nation too but I'd like you to Google the predominant and largest religion in barcelona, Madrid, etc. Spain was ruled by Umayaad for 800 years as an Islamic nation, but what's happening now?

You are an example of a weak christian.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by ArodewilliamsT: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
I am happy that the SS who yorubas are fasting and praying for them to hate SE, are now seeing yorubas for who they are. Slimy, cantankerous, divisive, jealous, sleazy creatures they are. yorubas will reap what they have sown in the south. Crying for unity and attache with SESS won't work until yorubas campaign vigorously for an Igbo president because they have taken their turn.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Whytelyon(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
I am happy that the SS who yorubas are fasting and praying for them to hate SE, are now seeing yorubas for who they are. Slimy, cantankerous, divisive, jealous, sleazy creatures they are. yorubas will reap what they have sown in the south. Crying for unity and attache with SESS won't work until yorubas campaign vigorously for an Igbo president because they have taken their turn.

Hmmm Ok o
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
Hmmmmmm...if a well known extremist like Dr Junaid Mohammed, (Note: he's never a liberal but confirmed northen bigot), can say all these things against Buhari, why then are most Yorubas worshiping him despite his obvious failures as the President? Don't seem to understand...
You know yoruba muslims are otherwise known as intellegent northerners.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Blaqchild4eva(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Call GEJ back and starts your permutation with someone from the South West that can deliver 99.9% of the total votes from his geographical region. I believe GEJ has learnt his lesson already and he will like to come back and make things right. My opinion though....

patriotic9jaboy:

God bless SW /SS and SE
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Graccccccccy(f): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
There will never be a next time.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Whytelyon(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
ogechieku:
You know yoruba muslims are otherwise known as intellegent northerners.

No they are not. Hausa Muslims don't agree with them most times.

A Hausa muslim would say he doesn't drink,his religion forbids it. Yoruba muslims hmm the kain drink them day drink no be here. And several other things as well... I cannot say here.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Whytelyon:

No they are not. Hausa Muslims don't agree with them most times.

A Hausa muslim would say he doesn't drink,his religion forbids it. Yoruba muslims hmm the kain drink them day drink no be here. And several other things as well... I cannot say here.
That is why i did not say yoruba muslims are northerners but` yoruba muslims are intelligent northerners'
Re: Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" by jblackbell(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
This guy would soon be arrested by the EFCC or DSS, nobody talks against Buhari and go unprobed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) / Tinubu, Oshiomhole, El-rufai’s 2023 Posters Spark Debate / Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.