Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (41744 Views)

"Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Anextin(f): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oga, so because he is a staunch critique of thus administration, he should be arrested?? Na wah, which way fellow Nigerians. Not because he ate yam oo, but because he criticizes the Govt
patriotic9jaboy:
Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by nortcentrallord(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot

You and your 41 likes think Reno should be whisked away to Kuje prison because he criticizes this administration right? So anyo that criticizes this administration should be sent to jail? And I thought you had a brain.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by ericjohnson(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by nortcentrallord(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
divinehand2003:
Both Reno the mocker and Oby are confused people. They should be silent and let sleeping dogs lie.

Hahahaha. Only 2 likes. and you did it for the likes cheesy. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by naijaking1: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oby deserves all the sh..i t being dished to her by Buhari daughter, soon she will further descend to fighting Buhari grand daughter. While other BBOCG organizers are landing plum jobs at the ministries, boards, and even NPA, Oby remains in the desert where she belongs.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by armpit: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Oops! so being a critic is now a crime that should lead to being arrested and probed? owk oo, the offspring of a snake would definitely look like a snake.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by chukagora(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
So any body that criticise the govt should now be in prison? Grow up and think right.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by opribo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Did she not know that she was being used all along. My school teacher used to tell us that you cannot cry more than the bereaved. I wondered aloud how there was no elite northern woman to drive this BBOG after the political abduction but the OBJ madam Ezeks. Now they want to use the BBOG to generate money and edge her out when she is beginning to disturb the directors of the whole episode without knowing it.
If PMB daughter hijacks the show and takes the shine away from her what will be left of her but relics and a shadow of herself and eventually she will be confined to the dustbin of history.
She should go back home and take a real deep look in the mirror and find out how and who contracted her for this job in the beginning maybe she will realize where she mis-stepped.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Olulinks(m): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
kachimighty0000:
I feel so sorry 4 her....even her people now despise her

I pray God gives u d strength 2 go Tru dis trauma
Honestly! I feel for the woman always.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by kaltonga: 2:59am On Oct 23, 2016
DesChyko:
In that case..
may her trechious soul burn in hell...
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 23, 2016
HERSLEY:
u sound clueless

Coming from a lady? Smh
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Franzz: 3:41am On Oct 23, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Uneducated
Uninformed
Illiterate
A kid
Northerner
Basement dwellers
Hypocrisy
Basket of deplorables

I simply do not know how to qualify you. So because Reno speaks he should be wisked away to Jail? Because he is not for Buhari it automatically makes him corrupt even when there is no iota of link to back your claim.

My advice.

Write Jamb and pass your Waec and go to school.

People like you with your views don't get Nigeria to be better, you guys are the Bunch of illiterate electorate that makes up so much of the leadership crisis of Nigeria. When the electorate is weak and ineffective, they certainly will vote leaders based on empty promises and not possible ideas...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by ocelot2006(m): 4:28am On Oct 23, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

So Mr. Reno should be arrested....for being a staunch critic?? Damn you zombies never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Markachi666(m): 5:09am On Oct 23, 2016
dEastActivist:

The guy is one of the frustrated tinubu boys...

A wailing zombie
Smart man.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by engryomiaina(m): 5:46am On Oct 23, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

So because he is a critic of this government, he should be arrested. Oga o

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by nurusystem(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=verifielive post=50415042]just look at you...i dont think ur sensible enough.... Is reno lying[/quote
Reno lied because MAMA AS NOT bEEN REDUCED ,guy u mean u dont no Reno omokri currupt boys durin Currupt adiminisration Of Pdp
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by kachimighty0000: 6:24am On Oct 23, 2016
Billygee2u:
but we warned her from inception? it's too late for her to turn back. her Political career has been buried.
she'll bounce back...God will see her Tru cos her intention was & still genuine
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Wizteaser: 8:48am On Oct 23, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
So for being a critic he should be whisked to kuje prison,for good governance, there should be positive criticism hope you know that. I am watching to see the end of this government.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by delishpot: 9:23am On Oct 23, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

It this how you believe a government should work? To arrest anyone who you believe criticizes the government?
Buhari will deny people like you in public if he were sane.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by nellyelitz(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
just becasue he talks too much and a staunch critic of this (your) administration, he deserves to be arrested and probe of corruption.you should be ashame of your and this administratio, i wonder who has done this to u

brother your family must be very disappointed with you because your MUMU have no boundaries
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Benteazaa(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I think u are more foolish, so because he criticizes dis administration he should be in jail,
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by 989900D: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oby stands for something, what does Mr. Rhinoceros stand for but childish bile?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by freeze001(f): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Now the basis for probing one for corruption is staunch criticism of ur lord buhari's government. If he had sold himself to the APC then there'd be no need to arrest and probe him and he'd have earned the right to walk free is that it?
Is this ur own brand of patriotism? Kai! Some people are cursed corpses roaming!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by chriskosherbal(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
God save this country.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by chernest2002: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
zombie go and arrest him yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by chernest2002: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oby should face stoning for helping to install a Dundee as our president.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by stanleyalpacino(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

shut up you idiot. zombie with phd undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Bukola Saraki At Launch Of Trump’s Africa Strategy In US / Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute / Okorocha Outshines Ihedioha At PDP Campaign Rally In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.