Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (41745 Views)

"Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Slipknot(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot

****Because he criticises the govt. there EFCC and DSS should go after them eh Kwa?! Is that what this country has reduced to? Where the govt. use the security agents to intimidate those who criticise it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Billygee2u: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
kachimighty0000:
I feel so sorry 4 her....even her people now despise her

I pray God gives u d strength 2 go Tru dis trauma
but we warned her from inception?
it's too late for her to turn back.
her Political career has been buried.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by PrinceDave001(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot
U mean he should be arrested because he is exercising his right of freedom of speech??just hear yourself biko...

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Olumaeme: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

****Since the EFCC has refused to arrest him, why not call your father, get a rope and start hunting for him?
When Lai Muhammed El-rufai, Omojuwa was criticizing Jonathan, ****.
I don't know why Supporters of Dullard daura are always bitter when they see someone point out an obvious truth.
Get used to it mofos, this is just the beginning!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by buchilino(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
fitzmayowa:

You are not wise at all...SMH
THANK GOD AM NOT D ONLY PERSON DAT SEEMS 2 NOTICE DAT D GUY HAS NO BRAIN.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by toshmann(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

This is the mindset of Buhari and his goons. If you oppose Buhari. EFCC and DSS will come for u. Some guys actually thought Buhari came to fight kworopshun grin. Ndo cheesy

As per Madam Obi Ezekwesili. . . . . let me say. . . . . . . . . . hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaha. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . hahahahahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by dikeigbo2(m): 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Foolishness at its peak.......with this type of mentality, I wonder how safe people around are right now, you deserve kirikiri the most for being a terror to humanity

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by GbovoLee(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
so sommbody cannot speak the. truth freely again because u zombies are rulin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by booblacain(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

This guy patriotic9jaboy, who is a strong supporter and probably an employee of the Buhari Government has just told Nigerians in clear term what has been suspected all this while of the Buhari's so called fight against corruption. That is if you are a staunch critic of this government, you automatically deserve to be arrested and probed for corruption.
if you stole or not is inconsequential.

Nigerians, this is where we are.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by RobertOGUNS(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I don't like your tone towards Reno's character even though I m not a fan of PDP, why would you advocate for someone s prosecution when he has neither been indicted nor found guilty of any crime. Fine he is a critic of the current administration but If you think deep beyond party and political sentiments, some of his criticism has substance. I m sure if you were fortunate to be President, you would abuse power to prosecute people that don't share the same views with you and there is only one word for a person like that 'TYRANT'.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Uncletony(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Great mind speaks because they have something to say. Fools cox they have to say something!

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by DesChyko: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Perhaps you can forward his details to the relevant ministry so that he can get paid?

All In The Bid To #HATE.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Blitzeee(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
mznel:

Shut up
Now read the story again slowly
Obviously your a hater and isn't interested if his saying the truth

I think you didn't read the story well either

Reno confirmed Oby was pulling GEJ down and neither has she supported PMB in any way

For Reno to be personal in his comments shows he talks too much, I respect the woman for charting the course of BBOG since it's inception.

Share your opinion and don't be abusive please
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by kechywillz(m): 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Whoever that doesn't accept criticism is a dictator,for u to run a successful, transparent, Democratic, and fair govt u must accept criticism, whether it suits u or not. By the way why is that anyone that criticizes this govt,Efcc will be beckoned on such person,are we really undergoing a tyrant govt were freedom of speech is subdued?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by DesChyko: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chixox

Why these people on this page dey enter patriotic9jaboy like this now cry

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by senatorbayor(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Your comment is not fit for a sane society!
So because Reno criticises this govt, EFCC and DSS should hound him.

I am sure this is the democracy you wished and voted for.

Too bad!

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by SolidMan22(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tru talk!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Juban(m): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
Some people has done away with their brain in a blind support for buhari. It very shameful that someone that went through four wall of a university will at a public forum and spewing trash. So every critic of buhari should be jailed.?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by chekasforchekas: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Are you telling me that once you talk ill of this government, they gonna arrest and detain you in kuje or kirikiri abi even when the person did not commit any crime.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by watered(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
between you and Reno who is having a better standard of living? Answer your self and better wise up.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by ExInferis(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Hey.

He's cahnged his name.

Now he's known as Wendell Simcard or something.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by SycophanticGoat: 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Speaking from every available holes on your body and from both sides of your mouth. In one post, you're supporting Tinubu over Buhari; in another, you're asking for southern unity, and on this one, you're asking for Buhari to kill all his critics which you're very much aware that it comprises of mostly the southern part of the country..

The way some people reason in this country defies logic and berate reasoning. Little wonder we have fools at the helm of affairs and even bigger fools supporting them..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Bombolistic: 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

That was too personal bro

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by keniolawumi56(m): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Am not understanding, you mean any one that critize govt should be arrested? Nawa ooo

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by zikter(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
so the man is still bitter that GEJ was beaten and battered in the last election. if it is all about GEJ this man should go and see down. After all the girls have started coming home and the story will not be complete without BBOG. GEJ lost and the likes of reno and a certain region shld get over it already. why blame the poor woman over GEJ failure?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by AreaFada2: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Billygee2u:

but we warned her from inception?
it's too late for her to turn back.
her Political career has been buried.
The problem with Southern people is that they go all intellectual when politically aligning themselves. Others just do it for own share of national cake. But they all fail to see the big picture like the North.

As greedy and corrupt Northern politicians also are, they all still have a Northern agenda started by Ahmadu Bello: to perpetually control Nigeria & its resources and deny the South the opportunity to take charge of their own destiny, making the South Uthman dan Fodio's conquered territory.

Every Hausa/Fulani subscribes to that agenda. But Southerners are too stupid to prepare against it. Unless pushed to the wall like June 12 when they start reacting instead of being pro-active.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by RobertOGUNS(m): 3:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Built2last:
Sadly so but difficult to admit. what an audacity by Buhari's daughter
Why does her tone surprise you, don't you know that sadly by Nigeria's standard, if your dad is the head of state, you are technically above the law.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by ArabMopol(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mrs oby you are not needed any more

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Crixina(f): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Call me evil,
Truth is I have never asked our girls to be brought back from day one, cos the whole thing is too political to be true, now look at this pikin and old mama .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.