Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (41740 Views)

"Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by 9jatatafo(m): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot

You just shot yourself in the foot

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by plaetton: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot

shocked shocked
Simply amazing.

The reasoning skills used to come up with this is simply Einsteinian.

The future of Nigeria is very bleak.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by omolami: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oby has been used and dumped. Zara is not well brought up

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by elsomm(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Because he criticizes the govt he should be arrested and prosecuted?

I am not understanding.

No wonder it seems only the govt critics are being arrested.

Draconian rulers
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by MrD2: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
This Reno guy must b a fool! Wailing Wailers will never stop wailing. They are never objective. I don't know what has happened to their sense of jugdement.

Is is because his daugther or sister was not among d kidnapped girls. Why do we politicise everything. Oby and others started a campaign to help in rescue of d kidnapped girls during the last administration. To show that it had nothing personal with Goodluck Jonathan, the BBOGs group continued the campaign even after GEJ left office and PMB assumed office.

If your daughter or sister was among the kidnapped girls, would you have been attacking Oby the way u are doing?

Reno! Reno!! Reno!!!

How many times did I call you
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Pavarottii(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Are u okay? So because he criticizes the govt, efcc and dss should arrest him. Is that their job?

I guess u and ur likers should go for a medical doctor. Cos the brain funtion is working below per.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Justiceleague1: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

lols make una see painment o! shocked
oby na ya aunty?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Ayed44: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
these are some of the people misleading Buhari and his govt. so u really mean that Reno should be arrested by EFCC and DSS just because he is a "staunch critic of this govt"? Just listen to urself.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by bonboclat: 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oby sorry oooooo
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by madridsta007(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Go to the United States of America and whisk him away. At least Buhari has the experience of that (failed experience); Dikko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by seguno2: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
cowardSeun:
She's not only reduced but exploited and discarded....

......like a condom that is filled with cum after active duty in the other room. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Realist2: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
cowardSeun:

just like we toilet tissues, she now belongs in the waste bin, that serves her right !.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Realist2: 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
cowardSeun:

just like we use toilet tissues, she now belongs in the waste bin, that serves her right !.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Walelavender(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Reno should borrow a sense. Hypocritical Pastor and irreparable critic. Leave Oby alone! She is old enough to take responsibility for her actions and inactions. I don't think she needs to be told by one, who has left the part of purpose fulfilling ministry.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by mabea: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
sir are you trying to say that anybody who criticises this government especially from the opposition should be arrested by efcc for corruption, you are really patriotic.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by castrokins(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Just Look At Yourself

patriotic9jaboy:

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by adelekeolu(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
#Fact#

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Wait o!

So being a critic makes one a corruption
suspect?

Hmm...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by tonte(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
so basically staunch critics need to be arrested and thrown in kuje after getting probed for corruption??

patriotic9jaboy:

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Chd12(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Lol. ..and he said his name is "patriotic9jaboy"......pathetic! !!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by goodgood2(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
decasey:
did u really read wat u wrote ?, U sound very awkward.
The poor boy is confused. He's neither a wailer nor zombie. His case is pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by overlord77: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

So when anyone criticizes this government, they should be jailed, right? Interesting.
May God help us from these bunch of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by DanielPop(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Eneke the bird is also whispering. Go and arrest Eneke and the wind carrying the whisper. In short, arrest anything that breathes and dare to speak against your opinion. Don't forget, the abundance of your heart is spewing from your fingers!
patriotic9jaboy:

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by jide333(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
So coz he's a critic of this govt he should be jailed abi? U just won urself first class flight to hell fire mehn!

patriotic9jaboy:

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by UltimatedeBest(m): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
APC used her like toilet tissue. After cutting a small portion of tissue and clean ur arse, what next? U dump it where it belong.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by wadetaw202: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

So, anyone who criticizes this government must be arrested by efcc and sent to jail? You and your party will fail woefully with this your demonic mindset. As for you, you are a backward person.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by pchukwudi: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
You cannot hide an evil nature. The other day you wished that Nigeria could lunch an attack on Russia. Today you are wishing that Reno be locked up and indicted for a non-existent corrupt practice just for being critical of the govt. Tomorrow you'd come begging for southern unity. I guess it's only a fool who will not give a second thought to any kind of affinity with a dark minded kid like you and whatever alliance you propose.

patriotic9jaboy:

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by emmydollars4life(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Are you saying that anybody that critized Buhari Administration is corrupt ?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by decasey(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
goodgood2:
The poor boy is confused. He's neither a wailer nor zombie. His case is pathetic.
bros no be lie oo, d guy is really confused.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by MrSly(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
A tout, uncivilized, irrational, foolish, unruly, autocratic,... fanatic. He should be jailed for no reason but just criticising a failed government. To you freedom of speech is useless and of course you are so uninformed that you dont understand the role of constructive criticism in a democratic setting.
#youneedsomebrain#

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by MrSly(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
vedaxcool:
A man that lacks any iota of dignity cannot be taken as a source of sensible and reasonable discussion. Oby towers high above the wormy morals of reno the liar.

Reno just confessed that this woman without a political party or powers of any kind was powerful enough to bring down a useless president. This is testament enough that Oby has achieved beyond anything that reno the liar for hire can ever reach.

PMB daughter never said they didn't need her she only stated that thry didn't need BBOG permission to raise money for people displaced by war. Furthermore she actually recognized their efforts which is praiseworthy as Nigeria had a leader who was a locust chief championing corruption and the rights of thieves.
Look at what Buhari and hatred did to you. You called somebody a liar. Good, at least they lie to earn money but you, what has hatred earned you?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by mrtheo33: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
If nt for one tin i wuld hv calld u a fool. So any1 dat criticizes dis govt shld b throne into prison abi. Get some sence man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / Tosin Saraki Weds Adeniyi Olatunde Olukoya On October 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.