Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (41739 Views)

"Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Ayatullah(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
booblacain:

This guy patriotic9jaboy, who is a strong supporter and probably an employee of the Buhari Government has just told Nigerians in clear term what has been suspected all this while of the Buhari's so called fight against corruption. That is if you are a staunch critic of this government, you automatically deserve to be arrested and probed for corruption.
if you stole or not is inconsequential.

Nigerians, this is where we are.

Nigerians, this is not where we are!

All of you responding to patriotic9jaboy as if he speaks for the Buhari administration should point out just one Nigerian who is currently being tried for speaking against this government. You people just have to be commonsensical!

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by yeyeboi(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot

This ur hatred will murder you one day angry

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by taurusmena1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
I honestly feel sorry for your lack of clear cut understanding.If I may ask you,being a critic of this govt,does that make him a corrupt individual,noise maker or whatever name you deem necessary to label him? Well let me disappoint you by letting you know that your wish is not enough reason for him to be whisked away to Kuje prison. Also been a fool is when you are quick to judge a person cos of your hypocritical personality. My dear,please take a close look at a mirror and repent of your f**lishness and receive some iota of decency in approaching issues.
patriotic9jaboy:
Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Johnsown1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Should i give u the number of DSS scout so that u can narrate ur pains and agony to them,they might hire u as messanger.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Eluwilussit(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

So every staunch critic of this government must be arrested by efcc and probed for corruption? cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by greatermax77(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Why are u supporting a wrong course?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=patriotic9jaboy post=50414920] Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot [/quote
For ow long will people like you continue to think this way?what you've written is the replication of your lifestyle.it can be deduced frm here that you are in support of anyone who is arrested for airing out his/her opinion on our sucked economy which hs nosdived like an aeroplane heading for a crash.Reno's perception abt Oby Ezekwesili who ws a former minister nd hs reduced herself 2 who she is now is notin bt true.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by falxx: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
You are about to commit suicide because of the pain you are suffering from Buhari protection. Watch out. You are greatly under serious influence from Buhari's incompentence.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Hardtalkjoe: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Sorry for you, so because he is a critic of failure, he should be jailed, see where hate has brought us to. Enjoy your shame/change

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by amunkita(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

My Gawd, is this guy suffering from Down syndrome?

Because he is criticizing the govt, therefore he should be whisked to Kuje

Dude, u think from ur Anus...

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Forwetinnah: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

So because he's a strong Critic of boooooohari, he needs to be arrested? Thank you for telling us why boooooohari arrests people, anyone who criticises him Is a candidate for harassment and arrest. I think most of you loonies have forgotten that we are in a democracy. Kindly give me the address of the last mechanic who worked on your brain. .he needs to tighten more screws in your head...
As for Oby...i dont feel an iota of pity for her, a shameless woman who promoted a scam just to get a ministerial position, a pastor's wife for that matter. What Is wrong with some Christians these days?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Jnrbaino4real(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
@patroticnaijaboy am so shocked at your statements. So so disgusting and so senseless .because he has been a staunch critic of this government then he should be arrested abi? You see your dirty and evil mind! !!!
Am so so happy with the number of the bashing you have received today here on nairaland.I think you speak from your ****ass hole ****

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by CHYMZZY(m): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dnt be suprise that this woman is preparing ground for herself in 2019 presidential election, as it's now the new norm of developed contries....
Reno abi hippo, dey there de bad mouth...
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by princejayboss: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Kindly take a look at the leaders of tomorrow.... Shame

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Horlorlardaey: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
madam oby own too much

she is old and she should respect herself even when teens tries to pull her down
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by koladebrainiac(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Reno will forever be pained by the loss of his boss
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Pidggin(f): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
princejayboss:

Kindly take a look at the leaders of tomorrow.... Shame

How do you know he is a youth, does Buhari employ youths?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by HERSLEY(f): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
u sound clueless

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Sunsets: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Let check this profile before commenting. I cant risk wasting my comment. I'll be back.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Sunsets: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
writing from Pyongyang?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by ashala(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Tah mechie onu there!!!! angry
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by leghagha: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
And he is supposed to be a man of God

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by HomeOfMe(f): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
@patriotic9jakid,so anyone who criticises this administration deserves to be arrested..,it's obvious adolf hitler and idi amin are learners where you are when it comes to dictatorship;I pity the people associated with you. Omo lasan ikeji aja.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by crush20(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
kachimighty0000:
I feel so sorry 4 her....even her people now despise her

I pray God gives u d strength 2 go Tru dis trauma

I pray soooo oh, just 3much

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by crush20(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Time will always tell...d whole truth will definitely come out for sure
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by princejayboss: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pidggin:

How do you know he is a youth, does Buhari employ youths?

Hahahahahhahahah.. Dope ... You killed it.... Leave them, them brains are on stop

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by fishbone11(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Why not tell yr father in DSS to go arrest him? fool!!! U are among those brainwashed about this corruption propaganda script been played by this present administration. Oby thought she can bring Jonathan down to gain recognition and even appointment but was not only reduced but degraded. Ah!!! Oby see yr life.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by adbokus(m): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
So he should be arrested because he is a staunch critic with no incontrovertible evidences of corruption against him?! Oobayeji ni iwo ii! You should be arrested and locked up for the remainder of your unprofitable existence!...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by deltapikin(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
] Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot [/quote]

So anybody that criticizes this government deserves arrest and charge for corruption? I pity people like you that is giving this regime bad name

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by k2kay(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
He should be handed corruption charges for criticizing the govt? How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by moffat(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
e pain am

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by excel101(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Zombie that is the work of opposition. Alona, its nothing compared to wat APC members did during GEJ's regime.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / Tosin Saraki Weds Adeniyi Olatunde Olukoya On October 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.