Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. (39096 Views)

Omg Wow See Romance O / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by XtrmeBachelor(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2016
Won't say am clueless just got some flaws but I handle it well...toke also do female version make we know

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by demzey(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
16 to 27-fhuck boys.

28 to 32_ some in these categories have seen life and have changed.

33 to 40+ mostly married or about to.

50+ and above, sugar daddies. My favorite. Hahahahahaha. grin

lol 50+ r nt jus sugar daddies bt also fhuck daddies, watelse do day want dan dat? Start wit fhuck boys n end wit fhuck dadas. Dis lyf sef
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2016
slyfoxxjoe:
Men are NEVER desperate or under pressure to get married!..we do not have a biological clock like women!

Faahear, you go fear fear
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by lereinter(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2016
how will u call. 18- 24 years clueless
you know when oyinbo man they mostly marry
maybe u refering to nigerian men
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by AustineAlex(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2016
Na lie abeg grin

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by sammy6(m): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2016
Spot on
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2016
lereinter:

how will u call. 18- 24 years clueless

you know when oyinbo man they mostly marry

maybe u refering to nigerian men

Of course I'm referring to Nigerians. ..this is nairaland and not dollarland or poundland.
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2016
castro316:

Before u comment try and read carefully before u start lashing your tongue

As one who had gone through teenage years to adulthood,I can confidently say I have a clue as to how guys see romance from the teenage years to adulthood and while this may not apply to every guy ,it holds true in most cases so I present to you the different ages of guys and the way they see romance.

GOD bless you for pointing this out.

My major problem with some naira landers is that they hardly read before commenting and if they did read they hardly comprehend...it's such an unfortunate situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2016
cocoberry:
grin grin ;36 to 40:This is the overdue stage for guys.
At this stage many of their friends are fathers or happily married and every single lady they meet becomes a potential wife as they can't help thinking about settling down...It becomes a shame for this set to mention that "girl friend" word without getting ridiculed and attending family meeting will be a herculean task due to the stigma of being single at that age. If this set of guys woo a lady then she can consider it a marriage proposal. If you know you are not ready to be his wife please tell him quickly because this set of guys really need a wife. >: grin grin. TJ I'm sooo tied of waiting!

Lol! who is TJ?
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2016
slyfoxxjoe:
Men are NEVER desperate or under pressure to get married!..we do not have a biological clock like women!

Wait....Continue...when time reach you go know

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Mayflowa(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2016
slyfoxxjoe:

So false. Tok is very correct on his write up. There are eager and desperate age for men. The feeling to get married and procreate knack on your entire being just as it is for girls wen they long for marriage
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2016
chimah3:
@OP be talking trash!!

Different strokes for different folks...

I hate when people try to categorize people based on their sad personal experiences!!

Ganja at work...Biko calm down and read first...cos I'm really confused right now...which one be sad experience....

Oh sorry if you are in the 50s category..I meant no harm o..just relishing my passion in creative writing. please no vex because even me wey write am belong to one stage .
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2016
iPrevail:
Bullshyt! I hate it when people generalize things ignorantly based on stereotypes. It's atrocious.
All what you wrote there would have made sense to me if you had made use of "some guys" or "most guys".

There are 18-23 year olds who are more emotionally matured than some adults and know what they want from life already. Don't wake up in a jungle and type stuffs only people in a jungle can relate to.
iPrevail:

How do people get away with this sort of thing? Honestly, it annoys me. You can't just wake up one morning and decide to paint everyone in a particular color.
iPrevail:
Bullshyt! I hate it when people generalize things ignorantly based on stereotypes. It's atrocious.
All what you wrote there would have made sense to me if you had made use of "some guys" or "most guys".

There are 18-23 year olds who are more emotionally matured than some adults and know what they want from life already. Don't wake up in a jungle and type stuffs only people in a jungle can relate to.

LOBATAN!

This is Oshogbo weed,Orubebe weed garnished with white substance in strong action...

Oga prevail please I want to beg you for one thing. ..before you ever as in ever comment on any topic, please read veery well...because I pointed out clearly that my postulation does not hold true for every guy
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by vivalavida(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2016
cocoberry:
grin grin ;36 to 40:This is the overdue stage for guys.
At this stage many of their friends are fathers or happily married and every single lady they meet becomes a potential wife as they can't help thinking about settling down...It becomes a shame for this set to mention that "girl friend" word without getting ridiculed and attending family meeting will be a herculean task due to the stigma of being single at that age. If this set of guys woo a lady then she can consider it a marriage proposal. If you know you are not ready to be his wife please tell him quickly because this set of guys really need a wife. >: grin grin. TJ I'm sooo tied of waiting!

Eehya.
E be like we go form committee to go beg this Tj ooo
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by darlingnuel(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
16 to 27-fhuck boys.

You nailed it, momma. lol @fuckboyz
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 23, 2016
ItsQuinn:
32 and above is fine by me smiley
then let see in the corner,
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Prechy08(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2016
Epic
Op allow me to use ur post
I will be 31 by January, seriously looking for a lady between 23-26 for a serious relationship. She needs to be ready, i mean being mature. Am not the take me out kind of person, but i do when its necessary. Reach me on BBM 593F9601 or Twitter @prechy001
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by ikemesit4477: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2016
Toks2008:
Romantic relationship is a major developmental milestone in our lives. It comes with all the other changes going on in our lives from our adolescent stages to adulthood in relation to physical, social and emotional factors and are linked to growing interest in our body image, looks, independence and responsibilities.

As one who had gone through teenage years to adulthood,I can confidently say I have a clue as to how guys see romance from the teenage years to adulthood and while this may not apply to every guy,it holds true in most cases so I present to you the different ages of guys and the way they see romance.

18 to 23: I call this stage the clueless stage
Guys at this stage don't even know what it means to be in a romantic affair other than the trills of sex and unfortunately guys in this stage are highly irrational emotionally and will not think twice before taking any action.Ladies dating guys in this category should be ready to have their emotions toyed with because nothing good usually comes out of it.

24 to 29: This is the unserious stage.
Guys at this stage tend to be very unserious and can be very indecisive because they are too young for commitment A guy at this stage usually have many ladies clamoring for his attention. Any lady who becomes sexually careless with this set of guys should brace up to be a baby mama because settling down is not in their plan as many of them are still trying to find their bearing.. Most guys who marry at this stage are forced to do that probably after putting a lady in the family way and she proves hard to discard. Ladies looking for a real romance have a slim chance with this set of guys.

30 to 35:This is the decisive stage for guys.
At this stage even if they are still willing to play around,the family will be drumming it into their ears the need to start a family.Any lady regardless of her age who wants to have a purposeful romance have a good chance with this set of guys and any lady who is lucky to be with this set from their 20s may count herself lucky. Many guys in this set are focused and have come to realize that there is more to life than chasing skirts around and the reality of becoming a man will Inadvertently force them to be responsible and while many of them could still have few ladies lurking around them,they would have singled out that special lady that will be his wife.

36 to 40:This is the overdue stage for guys.
At this stage many of their friends are fathers or happily married and every single lady they meet becomes a potential wife as they can't help thinking about settling down...It becomes a shame for this set to mention that "girl friend" word without getting ridiculed and attending family meeting will be a herculean task due to the stigma of being single at that age. If this set of guys woo a lady then she can consider it a marriage proposal. If you know you are not ready to be his wife please tell him quickly because this set of guys really need a wife.

41 to 49:This is the desperate stage.
Most guys who are single at this stage better have a good reason to be else the world will see them as strange. For this set it is very easy for any serious lady to have them because most of the guys in this set are very vulnerable and do not have that strong push to woo ladies about but will be glad to have any serious minded lady to come into his life. Many guys in this set are either widowers, divorcees except few who have other reasons. If any single guy in this category woos you just answer by saying "I do" because the next thing is marriage.

50 and above:
I honestly don't know what to write here but it is believed in Nigeria that if you are still single at this age and you are neither a divorcee,a priest or a widower then you are on your own.

I will stop here.
Nice one, I hope next article will be ladies turn!
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by ikemesit4477: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

Faahear, you go fear fear
OK wait until you see your mate or your junior having grown up kid that's where you will know that men are also desperate for marriage!
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2016
Prechy08:
Epic
I will be 31 by January, seriously looking for a lady between 23-26 for a serious relationship. She needs to be ready, i mean being mature. Am not the take me out kind of person, but i do when its necessary. Reach me on BBM 593F9601 or Twitter @prechy001

ikemesit4477:
Nice one, I hope next article will be ladies turn!
Prechy08:
Epic

@prechy your chance is very slim with the age bracket you chose. ..ladies at that age are mostly unprepared for marriage.

@ike please refer to my nairaland wall to read the ladies version which was written before this.
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2016
Where is bemind and fellis who trolled the earlier thread about single females?

I have come to realize that we have many bittered people online who will always see something negative in an innocuous situation...so sad and pitiful.
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2016

Guys at this stage tend to be very unserious and can be very indecisive because they are too young for commitment A guy at this stage usually have many ladies clamoring for his attention. Any lady who becomes sexually careless with this set of guys should brace up to be a baby mama because settling down is not in their plan as many of them are still trying to find their bearing.. Most guys who marry at this stage are forced to do that probably after putting a lady in the family way and she proves hard to discard. Ladies looking for a real romance have a slim chance with this set of guys.
op, for real?? Then at what age do you expect a man to settle down Since you said ladies dating these sets can only be baby mama... Am not fully convinced sha anyway.
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by castro316: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Toks2008:

GOD bless you for pointing this out.

My major problem with some naira landers is that they hardly read before commenting and if they did read they hardly comprehend...it's such an unfortunate situation
Thanks bro
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by SmeagolC(m): 11:46am On Oct 23, 2016
Toks2008:

@prechy your chance is very slim with the age bracket you chose. ..ladies at that age are mostly unprepared for marriage.

@ike please refer to my nairaland wall to read the ladies version which was written before this.

Regarding Prechy, his chances should vary with ethnic selection. I most recent found out lady northerners are quite predisposed to marriage at that age, in some cases even earlier. Down south, it may not be as common
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2016
SmeagolC:

Regarding Prechy, his chances should vary with ethnic selection. I most recent found out lady northerners are quite predisposed to marriage at that age, in some cases even earlier. Down south, it may not be as common

Hmmm! i quite agree.
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by mrsfavour(f): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
16 to 27-fhuck boys.

Hahahahaha. u funny,
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by ejikeujah(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Finally, someone with some sense!

dollyjoy:
16 to 27-fhuck boys.

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by JuanDeDios: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
ucsparks:
your cranuim must be deflated , must you qoute the whole thing this illiterate? undecided
I quoted it to have it on my "timeline" in case I want to read it again. Sorry if you found that offensive. Your cranium statement wasn't necessary, as insulting people isn't a good reflection of the quality of your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Siscooh: 2:01am On Oct 24, 2016
kuchikau1:

Ur dirty smelling toto dey comot blood abi?
Shame unto you
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by mytym(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
Toks2008:
Romantic relationship is a major developmental milestone in our lives. It comes with all the other changes going on in our lives from our adolescent stages to adulthood in relation to physical, social and emotional factors and are linked to growing interest in our body image, looks, independence and responsibilities.

As one who had gone through teenage years to adulthood,I can confidently say I have a clue as to how guys see romance from the teenage years to adulthood and while this may not apply to every guy,it holds true in most cases so I present to you the different ages of guys and the way they see romance.

18 to 23: I call this stage the clueless stage
Guys at this stage don't even know what it means to be in a romantic affair other than the trills of sex and unfortunately guys in this stage are highly irrational emotionally and will not think twice before taking any action.Ladies dating guys in this category should be ready to have their emotions toyed with because nothing good usually comes out of it.

30 to 35:This is the decisive stage for guys.
At this stage even if they are still willing to play around,the family will be drumming it into their ears the need to start a family.Any lady regardless of her age who wants to have a purposeful romance have a good chance with this set of guys and any lady who is lucky to be with this set from their 20s may count herself lucky. Many guys in this set are focused and have come to realize that there is more to life than chasing skirts around and the reality of becoming a man will Inadvertently force them to be responsible and while many of them could still have few ladies lurking around them,they would have singled out that special lady that will be his wife.

36 to 40:This is the overdue stage for guys.
At this stage many of their friends are fathers or happily married and every single lady they meet becomes a potential wife as they can't help thinking about settling down...It becomes a shame for this set to mention that "girl friend" word without getting ridiculed and attending family meeting will be a herculean task due to the stigma of being single at that age. If this set of guys woo a lady then she can consider it a marriage proposal. If you know you are not ready to be his wife please tell him quickly because this set of guys really need a wife.

41 to 49:This is the desperate stage.
Most guys who are single at this stage better have a good reason to be else the world will see them as strange. For this set it is very easy for any serious lady to have them because most of the guys in this set are very vulnerable and do not have that strong push to woo ladies about but will be glad to have any serious minded lady to come into his life. Many guys in this set are either widowers, divorcees except few who have other reasons. If any single guy in this category woos you just answer by saying "I do" because the next thing is marriage.

50 and above:
I honestly don't know what to write here but it is believed in Nigeria that if you are still single at this age and you are neither a divorcee,a priest or a widower then you are on your own.

I will stop here.

Guys in these age ranges (23-25, 26-29) dont have same priority as far as marriage is concerned. Their actions may appear similar but their motive and inactions are very different.

Also those between 29-30 nko? Az in >29 but <30 smiley
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Wait till you clock 40+ and still single.
I will only get depressed and desperate if i clock 40 and I am broke not if I clock 40 and unmarried.

Are you guys even serious?
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Mayflowa:

So false. Tok is very correct on his write up. There are eager and desperate age for men. The feeling to get married and procreate knack on your entire being just as it is for girls wen they long for marriage

Baba.. news flash..I can 'procreate' without being married. Not all men are monogamously oriented so not all men feel a burning desire for marriage no matter how old.. that is almost exclusively a woman thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.