Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. (39093 Views)

Omg Wow See Romance O / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Mayflowa(m): 2:28am On Oct 27, 2016
slyfoxxjoe:
Baba.. news flash..I can 'procreate' without being married. Not all men are monogamously oriented so not all men feel a burning desire for marriage no matter how old.. that is almost exclusively a woman thing.

We cannot debate this unless we know your age. It is an age thing not thoughts
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 27, 2016
Mayflowa:

We cannot debate this unless we know your age. It is an age thing not thoughts
Lol..I am old enough to be married but I am single..and going by the logic of this post then I am at an age where I should be feeling uncomfortable about it now..but I can tell you I do not in the slightest...That's my point..people are different and our priorities vary..there are plenty men who don't give a hoot about marriage..quite a few women too for that matter.
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Mayflowa(m): 4:01am On Oct 27, 2016
slyfoxxjoe:
Lol..I am old enough to be married but I am single..and going by the logic of this post then I am at an age where I should be feeling uncomfortable about it now..but I can tell you I do not in the slightest...That's my point..people are different and our priorities vary..there are plenty men who don't give a hoot about marriage..quite a few women too for that matter.

of course there are exceptions. I am sure the post mentioned that too. U just happen to be one of those group but don't be sure yet. you may be at the lower band of the age range. The feeling comes at different time in people. your may as well delay akin to late puberty.

Without this urge, do you think any man will want to settle down and bear another load? Think am
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by kuchikau1: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Siscooh:
Shame unto you
... Who is dis animal?
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Siscooh: 1:01am On Nov 20, 2016
kuchikau1:
Who is dis animal?
Back to sender!
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by kuchikau1: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Siscooh:
Back to sender!
Ur post is a true definition of an animal.
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by zodd(m): 3:50am On May 09, 2017
18-23 I was still writing love poems up and down grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? / This Is A True Life Story By A NYSC Member… Read Below / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.