Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC (36125 Views)

Governor Obaseki Sacks Lawrence Loye As Permanent Secretary / Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun / Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Progressive01(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2016
Xtopher123:

Dude all those things are Media misperceptions

She didn't say all was her savings nor for her mother or from gifts..

She said some*
I normally ignore people but I'd honour you this time.

Can you refer me to where she said "some" and the media said otherwise?? Or did she say so to you personally??
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by COdeGenesis: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2016
Lets get the facts straight. If you were Nigeria 's President for 7yrs and also governor of an oil Rich state for 8yrs, are we saying they cant invest and hve a profit of 40billion. Give an average Nigerian facilities and connections and a salary of 1million Lets see if hê wont turn it into billions. Patient Jonathan stole no doubt, but Based on her husband position for 15yrs and oil boom in that era,Jonathans could make 40billion in Just 5yrs, o yes they can, they hve investments, smal super Eagles how much that Japan guy dash them
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Xtopher123(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2016
Progressive01:
I normally ignore people but I'd honour you this time.

Can you refer me to where she said "some" and the media said otherwise?? Or did she say so to you personally??

So you're among those believing everything the Media throws at you? Come on you're more than that.. But then let's not argue cos even if we do, 1Kobo we won't get from the money... so let's leave the matter for EFCC to handle okay
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Funlordjnr: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2016
undecided
anonimi:

WHEN will you publicly share the asset declaration form of your corruption-fighting "only saviour"
Almost two years gone and STILL WAITING for the fulfilment of a campaign PROMISE that will cost him nothing!

So what is contained in this report?

www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34150508

You have an excellent way of fooling yourself on this nairaland with all these your senseless memes, spread of lies, propaganda and misinformation and constant ebele the buffoon inspired bad belle!

Unfortunately for your ipob confused ilk there are some of us here that can help you to cure such post modern displays of brazen stupidity with cold hard facts!

Oya, start to cry and begin to call me zombie as usual instead of defending your pathetic self and your penchant for lying!

Award winning _Wanker!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Progressive01(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2016
Xtopher123:

So you're among those believing everything the Media throws at you? Come on you're more than that.. But then let's not argue cos even if we do, 1Kobo we won't get from the money... so let's leave the matter for EFCC to handle okay
Ooooga oooo!!! Is it too much to ask of proof of where she said some when you said that's what she said?? Shooo!! What exactly are you talking about??

You said she said "some" and all I ask is for you to show me where she said "some" and I'd simply nod my head in agreement that the media misrepresented her.

If your next reply doesn't come with such proof, link, don't bother replying, because I'd ignore you just like the rest of "them".

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by back2sender: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

Your heroes will be proud of you

Propaganda you scored A1

like I said I will never support any youth as it stands

today .

Pls mark my word if any govt comes tomorrow and

Find Pmb wanting I will not support him

Nigeria is bigger than any individual
Majority of the youths today are a disaster especially the ones on social media. They are the chief supporters of corrupt persons because they see this as an easy way of making money so waiting for thier turn hence they want the system to continue.
Not surprisingly most of these disastrous youths are from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers.
I was even threatened with kidnapping and mugging by 2 agbaya nebors of mine from the east because i was in agreement with DSS action on those corrupt judges. If an agbaya can behave this way i am not surprised by thier yoots.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by fendorf(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2016
Interesting
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2016
jmichlins:
I have known this woman to be a clown but this her issue with EFCC is the height and pinnacle of it all. Why lead them on to keep searching your cupboard when they can leave with the finger bone already found instead of finding the whole skeleton. Imagine asking the names of her gift donors. Make she no provide names of dead people. And if you no get any cent from the loot and still support her, you will need your destiny to be washed

You sound like a typical Nigerian. Can you tell me all the people that gave you gifts last 2 months? Nigerian Government are funny.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2016
This shows that Nigeria has no investment mentality. Get the money and spend it, never grow it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by eph12(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

Am sure you are joking

Don't tell me u mean it ooo
Buratai wasn't joking when he bought those properties with his savings.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Bollinger(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2016
Pidggin:
So if I earn N700,000 per month, I will be such a dunce that it will be impossible for me to multiply my earnings abi?If one of Buhari's daughters just made N3.5m in one event on Chibok girls issue alone, why is it impossible for PEJ to make much more in over 15 years of occupying positions of influence

COdeGenesis:
Lets get the facts straight. If you were Nigeria 's President for 7yrs and also governor of an oil Rich state for 8yrs, are we saying they cant invest and hve a profit of 40billion. Give an average Nigerian facilities and connections and a salary of 1million Lets see if hê wont turn it into billions. Patient Jonathan stole no doubt, but Based on her husband position for 15yrs and oil boom in that era,Jonathans could make 40billion in Just 5yrs, o yes they can, they hve investments, smal super Eagles how much that Japan guy dash them

I don't think you understand the value of 15 million dollars in an impoverished country like Nigeria and how it is impossible to save/make that kind of money as a public servant. You guys are so corrupt that you have forgotten the very definition of what corruption is. Even Obama is not worth that much. At least we know he made his millions through book sales and investment through his tax returns. I tire for una i swear. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by rusher14: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2016
COdeGenesis:

I often wonder why Goodluck didn't make Patience finance minister.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by eph12(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2016
Progressive01:
Ooooga oooo!!! Is it too much to ask of proof of where she said some when you said that's what she said?? Shooo!! What exactly are you talking about??

You said she said "some" and all I ask is for you to show me where she said "some" and I'd simply nod my head in agreement that the media misrepresented her.

If your next reply doesn't come with such proof, link, don't bother replying, because I'd ignore you just like the rest of "them".

Thank you.
EFCC does not even need to ask her if they are serious. The bank should have record of the depositor right?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2016
Ive always known her to be a crook
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by authenticman(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2016
Pidggin:
So if I earn N700,000 per month, I will be such a dunce that it will be impossible for me to multiply my earnings abi?If one of Buhari's daughters just made N3.5m in one event on Chibok girls issue alone, why is it impossible for PEJ to make much more in over 15 years of occupying positions of influence

Nobody said it's impossible for somebody to grow one's wealth at such a rate, all EFCC is asking is proof of how PEJ did hers. Pls I think we sincerely need to commend the EFCC and encourage them to uncover more cases of loot and corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by nkpommpko(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2016
Pidggin:

you must be a supper maverick in investment, read what her asset's are, you amaze me.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by nkpommpko(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

Am sure you are joking

Don't tell me u mean it ooo
she indirectly she is a dunce and proved it grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Forwetinnah: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2016
Adminisher:
..and she was saving, saving, saving. ...she saved oo, then she even saved more and more.....even then she never stopped saving. After some time the money grew to $15 million.

You didn't say this when Burantai and the others were called out, did you?! Patience has been in the system for a long time, alot of perks from individuals come with being the spouse of a politician especially one as lucky as GEJ. If Aisha could be sponsored to Saudi Arabia by a Northern governor with an IDP camp in his State with malnourished citizens because he wants Zahra boooooohari's hand in marriage then what's the big deal about Patience earning 700k as perm sec? Atleast there's a portfolio attached to how she got her money..multinational employees earn more. Maybe you should look into the properties owned by other first ladies, especially the late Maryam Babangida (in case you don't know, Alakija is her front) and Turai Yar'adua. When Turai 's case came up early this year, OBJ RAN to her rescue because he knew her dealings would be linked directly to him. These are the shameless hypocritical thieves sorry lots like you hold brief for. Patience isnt GEJ, all the EFCC can do is bark...she's not running away. She's right there in Abuja with them
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by InvertedHammer: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2016
/
Patience is ignorant for taking on the EFCC. In a patriarchal society like Nigeria, she should have let Jonathan do all the ground works and contacts to handle this issue. Her brash nature had earned her more foes than friends considering the way she abused and usurped the power of the Presidency when GEJ was in Aso Rock.
\

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by everozone: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Buhari owns a building worth N2b in one of d highbrow areas of Abuja.EFCC should also probe d source of d money used to acquire such expensive property.They should as well probe Amaechi,Fayemi,Fashola and Tinubu if they want us to take 'em seriously.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by notoriousbabe: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2016
Mama peace have bean caughted by efcc grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by duduade: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2016
Who appointed her a Permanent Secretary Someone who couldnt and still cant express herself clearly What were her duties that warranted her earning that money?

This country needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2016
Pidggin:

Sorry let assume she's making one million naira monthly it will take her over 100yrs to get that $15million not to talk of all those properties.. hahhaa

This barren witch has looted your destiny and the worst is that no child will inherit her.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by deeway200(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2016
Patience is foolish ,so she only built 9 houses and just two hotels with 700k monthly? If I were the one ,I would have built 50 houses and 10 hotels cause the 700k of then has more value than Buhari's 700k

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2016
anonimi:

Just like the daughter of your idol who is pretending to be fighting corruption.
Not forgetting the family of his former employer at PTF.
Bloody HYPOCRITES gbogbo.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3441929_img20160227001458_jpeg3fecf627d6b5447631b348f011e59b5a

Hahaha Mr anonimi i know say if i no see you to come and do your work on here then world will end..

But mind you your ranting and spamming on Nairaland cannot safe your Jesus on earth.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2016
anonimi:

If an ordinary Buratai who bought multi-million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ mansions in Dubai can be protected, why not the daughter of our corruption-fighting, "only saviour"
They are "protected" species. grin shocked embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764

Good job but your Jesus on earth is in for it big time.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Cvesta(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2016
fitzmayowa:

PEJ is indeed a "Saver", I wonder why OBJ didn't appoint her as finance minister atleast she would have been able to "Save" more than what OBJ was able to "Save" during his tenure...

Her money doubling technic is second to none from 700k monthly to $15 million dollars and still counting...cheesy grin cheesy

You should not be surprised she certainly invest her money dailyon baba Ijebu and nairabet and she has been rewarded handsomely

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

Your heroes will be proud of you

Propaganda you scored A1

like I said I will never support any youth as it stands

today .

Pls mark my word if any govt comes tomorrow and

Find Pmb wanting I will not support him

Nigeria is bigger than any individual

Exactly, Assuming GEJ fight corruption i would support him in 2015 and will go against him now... Any Government that is fighting corruption will always have my support.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2016
Pidggin:

What is there to joke about? I simply stated fact

Your fact? I can bet my life your entire generation does not worth her hotel in Bayelsa.

Your likes will be shouting of hunger and someone loot what can feed the entire country for one good year and you are still in her support based on hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2016
anonimi:

You must have written the above based on the Buratai excuse, right

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4208847_img20160907wa0014_jpegc651a13fe40e681c66800e9f1ce98d4e

Buratai is a Military and still in service and he declare his assets according to CCB, Did you read the write ups? EFCC said want to check her assets declaration form to see if she declare those properties and if she does then she might be clared same way Buratai was cleared. Stop this your sentiment and be serious...

Your Jesus on earth have some questions to answer.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kingsley1000(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2016
THE YOUTHS OF THIS NATION SHOULD TAKE CHARGE OF THEIR FUTURE AND SHUN CORRUPTION ........PEJ NA CRIMINAL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon Simplifies His Grammar After Losing Out at APC Primaries / How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.