Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC (36102 Views)

Governor Obaseki Sacks Lawrence Loye As Permanent Secretary / Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun / Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL But we won't forget him as the first Man to fight corruption to standstill as s Military head of state and as a civilian President.

You mean someone is canning Ojukwu widow?

He will be remembered as delinquent who deluded himself he was meaningful to any cause even as a Military personnel or a civilian.

Off course someone is canning Ojukwu widow, just like someone has been caning Abacha widow since 1998. And exactly how someone will be rodding Aisha Kitchen in the other room when baba passes away soon.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

He will be remembered as delinquent who deluded himself he was meaningful to any cause even as a Military personnel or a civilian.

Off course someone is canning Ojukwu widow, just like someone has been caning Abacha widow since 1998. And exactly how someone will be rodding Aisha Kitchen in the other room when baba passes away soon.

Who will; be canning your Mother when your father passed away?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

Who will; be canning your Mother when your father passed away?

A lucky man somewhere unlike your mum whose punnang will be ravaged by a mad man somewhere when that miserable man is no more .

Oga fire the next question! Am waiting.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2016
If EFCC think (or have evidence) that PEJ is corrupt, they should take her to court. Enough of this media trial.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

A lucky man somewhere unlike your mum whose punnang will be ravaged by a mad man somewhere when that miserable man is no more .

Oga fire the next question! Am waiting.

LOL thank God i have a very good and respected woman as a mother.. I trust her so much and can bet my life on it my mother will never do that..

But you already waiting for your dad to die so as the lucky man should take over?

Your tribe sha they are known for prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL thank God i have a very good and respected woman as a mother.. I trust her so much and can bet my life on it my mother will never do that..

But you already waiting for your dad to die so as the lucky man should take over?

Your tribe sha they are known for prostitution.

Am sure your mum was a child slave raped serially by a pedophilic monster in the name of religion.

Your tribe sucks.

Vouch for your mum, and you will die foolishly. I can't vouch for anyone cos we are all humans.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

Am sure your mum was a child slave raped serially by a pedophilic monster in the name of religion.

Your tribe sucks.

Vouch for your mum, and you will die foolishly. I can't vouch for anyone cos we are all humans.

LOL i am a Yoruba man from Ibadan OYO state (Both Parent)..

Well it's not my problem that you can't vouch for your mother of what she can do and cannot,

So since you can't vouch for anyone, Then if your mum was accuse of prostitution in Italy you won't deny it since it run your lineage and tribe..

Which of the baby factory were you born?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL i am a Yoruba man from Ibadan OYO state (Both Parent)..

Well it's not my problem that you can't vouch for your mother of what she can do and cannot,

So since you can't vouch for anyone, Then if your mum was accuse of prostitution in Italy you won't deny it since it run your lineage and tribe..

Which of the baby factory were you born?

Changes nothing. Child pedophilia is supported by Islam and Oyo has a huge percentage of Muslims so my assertion stands.

If my mum is accused of anything, she will need to clear her name beyond reasonable doubt without me vouching for her. I can only vouch for myself.

A baby factory offspring has more value than a product of child sex slavery by a pedophilic monster.

No wonder you are all ritualistic. Sad the ancestral bondage via child raping cannot be undone by bloody rituals. LOL.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

Changes nothing. Child pedophilia is supported by Islam and Oyo has a huge percentage of Muslims so my assertion stands.

If my mum is accused of anything, she will need to clear her name beyond reasonable doubt without me vouching for her. I can only vouch for myself.

A baby factory offspring has more value than a product of child sex slavery by a pedophilic monster.

No wonder you are all ritualistic. Sad the ancestral bondage via child raping cannot be undone by bloody rituals. LOL.

hahahah Please how many of your region baby factory product have rule this country? Only Azikwe and will never happen again..

Mind you those you those you mention as product of child sex are the ones rulling over your God forsaken tribe hahaha...

PMB- Hausa/Fulani

PYO-- Yoruba

Saraki-- Yoruba

Dogara-- Hausa...

hahaha bury your hrad in shame.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

hahahah Please how many of your region baby factory product have rule this country? Only Azikwe and will never happen again..

Mind you those you those you mention as product of child sex are the ones rulling over your God forsaken tribe hahaha...

PMB- Hausa/Fulani

PYO-- Yoruba

Saraki-- Yoruba

Dogara-- Hausa...

hahaha bury your hrad in shame.

No wonder the country is crashing hard into the abyss of depression. That is what happens when the uncircumcised rule over the sane.

With their rule, you are still as haggard and wretched than when a SS was in charge . Lmao.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

No wonder the country is crashing hard into the abyss of depression. That is what happens when the uncircumcised rule over the sane.

With their rule, you are still as haggard and wretched than when a SS was in charge . Lmao.

Sorry you can wail till eternity as no free money as usual, Show me any thread you see me complaining, I am okay and ldoing fine, Unlike you and your likes who always crying of hunger on the land and your sisters are rocking Eba like the picture below.

Check my signature it says alot about you.

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

what do you have to say about this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3429405/grandpa-producing-fake-dollars-lagos

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

Sorry you can wail till eternity as no free money as usual, Show me any thread you see me complaining, I am okay and ldoing fine, Unlike you and your likes who always crying of hunger on the land and your sisters are rocking Eba like the picture below.

Check my signature it says alot about you.

You are a pauper paid pittance to act stupid online. When is this silly government going to pay you zombies that paltry N5,000 to keep body and soul together ? LOL.

We have seen your kind forming internet Dangote only to become mere delivery van drivers to men like us offline
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

what do you have to say about this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3429405/grandpa-producing-fake-dollars-lagos

LOL, we bunker oil and make a killing off our resource as well unlike you blood ritualist and terrorist beheading the innocent in far away England
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

You are a pauper paid pittance to act stupid online. When is this silly government going to pay you zombies that paltry N5,000 to keep body and soul together ? LOL.

We have seen your kind forming internet Dangote only to become mere delivery van drivers to men like us offline

hahahah the last time i check, it'd you and your co wailers who are crying day and night for the #5000 monthly stipend promised by the President... hahha

sorry no free money so go and work and stop waiting for what does not belong to you...

Well check my signature it suit your likes.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

LOL, we bunker oil and make a killing off our resource as well unlike you blood ritualist and terrorist beheading the innocent in far away England

you tribe are known to be into anything illegal now, From Bunker, kidnapping,rituals,drug trafficking,child trafficking,prostitution, baby factories etc.. just to name few.. Why them use all thes cursed una?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

you tribe are known to be into anything illegal now, From Bunker, kidnapping,rituals,drug trafficking,child trafficking,prostitution, baby factories etc.. just to name few.. Why them use all thes cursed una?

Your tribe is known for record breaking feat in the aforementioned vices.

You have now advanced to the deplorable stage of kidnapping and raping minors and pregnant women before hacking them to death.

Who is the cursed tribe now ? LOL.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

hahahah the last time i check, it'd you and your co wailers who are crying day and night for the #5000 monthly stipend promised by the President... hahha

sorry no free money so go and work and stop waiting for what does not belong to you...

Well check my signature it suit your likes.

Zombie, the wailers didn't vote in the imbec1le in Aso rock who promised to pay ediots like you 5000
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

Your tribe is known for record breaking feat in the aforementioned vices.

You have now advanced to the deplorable stage of kidnapping and raping minors and pregnant women before hacking them to death.

Who is the cursed tribe now ? LOL.

You keep ranting and blabbing the world know the safest region in Nigeria is the south west that's why we have most of the company headquarters in South West..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

You keep ranting and blabbing the world know the safest region in Nigeria is the south west that's why we have most of the company headquarters in South West..

LOL. The same SW that we know. Without Lagos, the SW is a huge rural slum.

Even Lagos has seen a huge upsurge in crime. A whole Obas are now getting kidnapped while been fed watery beans and garri in captivity. What a shame
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

Zombie, the wailers didn't vote in the imbec1le in Aso rock who promised to pay ediots like you 5000

LOL then why are you guys complaining, blabbing and crying all over threads? We the supporters of PMB are not complaining and strongly stand with him..

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

LOL. The same SW that we know. Without Lagos, the SW is a huge rural slum.

Even Lagos has seen a huge upsurge in crime. A whole Obas are now getting kidnapped while been fed watery beans and garri in captivity. What a shame

Lol every crime commited in Lagos and south west, 85% of them are commited by people from your tribe and region, I guess that was why Fashola want to chase all of your out of Lagos..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lol every crime commited in Lagos and south west, 85% of them are commited by people from your tribe and region, I guess that was why Fashola want to chase all of your out of Lagos..

You mean Badoo the rapists is from the SS and the numerous jobless NURTW agberos that were nurtured and bred by the Afonja lord himself Tinubu.

Any stats to buttress your lies ?

APCmyheart:

LOL then why are you guys complaining, blabbing and crying all over threads? We the supporters of PMB are not complaining and strongly stand with him..

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI.

We only have pity zombies who are obviously starving while waiting for their N5k stipends.

Continue standing with an immeasurable failure while sane minds are apologizing in drives for their grave error in voting the disaster.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

You mean Badoo the rapists is from the SS and the numerous jobless NURTW agberos that were nurtured and bred by the Afonja lord himself Tinubu.

Any stats to buttress your lies ?

We only have pity zombies who are obviously starving while waiting for their N5k stipends.

Continue standing with an immeasurable failure while sane minds are apologizing in drives for their grave error in voting the disaster.

LOL we the supporters of PMB no send you wailers.. you can wail for all we care..

Meanwhile check the links below.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/fashola-forced-crime-kidnapper/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/147014-enugu-crime-capital-nigeria-survey.html

This is the bomb, When they were Chase out of Lagos they return home to continue there crimes.

https://www.nairaland.com/631732/most-kidnappers-south-east-lagos

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL we the supporters of PMB no send you wailers.. you can wail for all we care..

Meanwhile check the links below.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/fashola-forced-crime-kidnapper/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/147014-enugu-crime-capital-nigeria-survey.html

This is the bomb, When they were Chase out of Lagos they return home to continue there crimes.

https://www.nairaland.com/631732/most-kidnappers-south-east-lagos

Zombie, the links below are for you

UN recent reporting buttressing the fact that the SE is the safest place to live.

http://punchng.com/seast-safest-place-live-says-un/

Another report how Lagos is notorious for been the 3rd worst place to live on planet Earth

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/19/lagos-ranked-worlds-third-worst-city-to-live-in/

All your links are simply gossip tales devoid of all scientific backings from renowned research sources.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

Zombie, the links below are for you

UN recent reporting buttressing the fact that the SE is the safest place to live.

http://punchng.com/seast-safest-place-live-says-un/

Another report how Lagos is notorious for been the 3rd worst place to live on planet Earth

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/19/lagos-ranked-worlds-third-worst-city-to-live-in/

All your links are simply gossip tales devoid of all scientific backings from renowned research sources.

LOL keep deceiving yourself, And people are trooping to Lagos to invest...

Those painting Lagos bad names are your brothers.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL keep deceiving yourself, And people are trooping to Lagos to invest...

Those painting Lagos bad names are your brothers.

Like the omoniles and the thousands of NURTW agberos are from the SS abi ?

Shameless liar.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
ydass:

Please help me tell the Ab.oki people oo,

All northern ex president and their wife's are still spending the money they stole 45years ago why is Jonathan's a problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cracks Widen In APC Over Tinubu - Daily Trust / Gunmen Kill Eight Soldiers, Policemen In Imo / Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.