Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC (36111 Views)

Governor Obaseki Sacks Lawrence Loye As Permanent Secretary / Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun / Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kabashin:

Wow !! What a breaking news. So how does this proclamation affect the discourse.

Meaning Buratai declare his assets to CCB and never hide anything...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kabashin: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

Meaning Buratai declare his assets to CCB and never hide anything...

It's best you just keep quiet than mess things up moving in circles.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kabashin:

It's best you just keep quiet than mess things up moving in circles.

You just have to keep quiet, Why did PEJ open account in domestic servant name and also buy properties in people's name?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kabashin: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

You just have to keep quiet, Why did PEJ open account in domestic servant name and also buy properties in people's name?

Zombie, corruption is corruption whether concealing such acts or declaring them.

VP Osinbajo himself said people should be able to explain their wealth. Why is Buratie exempted from such simply because he declared them.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 12:14am On Oct 25, 2016
Kabashin:

Zombie, corruption is corruption whether concealing such acts or declaring them.

VP Osinbajo himself said people should be able to explain their wealth. Why is Buratie exempted from such simply because he declared them.

Go to CCB to complain or go to EFCC to submit your petition.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kingsley1000(m): 12:39am On Oct 25, 2016
make she enjoy her loot
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kabashin: 12:55am On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

Go to CCB to complain or go to EFCC to submit your petition.

The EFCC already has Buratie case file just like Dambazau, but they have simply refused to act cos they are now the LAW.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2016
Kabashin:

The EFCC already has Buratie case file just like Dambazau, but they have simply refused to act cos they are now the LAW.

Well am sure no evidence to nail them yet them,

So are you telling me EFCC does not have the files of GEJ, Sambo, Anyim Pius Anyim, Igbinedion, Bankole, David Mark etc.

But they never go after them maybe they are still gathering evidence.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kingsley1000(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

So are you telling me EFCC does not have the files of GEJ, Sambo, Anyim Pius Anyim, Igbinedion, Bankole, David Mark etc.

have u wished mama piss hbd?make she go fatten herself up with our money

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kabashin: 7:22am On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

Igbinedion and Bankole have had their days in court even as PDP members in a PDP era. So what is your point ?

I also believe the EFCC is still gathering evidence over Tinubu,Fashola, Fayemi,Amaechi,Atiku and Ayiri emami e.t.c

Or are they also saints ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2016
Kabashin:

Igbinedion and Bankole have had their days in court even as PDP members in a PDP era. So what is your point ?

I also believe the EFCC is still gathering evidence over Tinubu,Fashola, Fayemi,Amaechi,Atiku and Ayiri emami e.t.c

Or are they also saints ?

Tinubu already has had his days in court and have been cleared,

Fayose set up panel to investigate Fayemi and they find nothing to indict him except that he bought bed for #50million naira and mind the bed is still in Government house..

Wike set up Panel to investigate Ameachi and the panel fail to indict him.

Atiku left power in 2007 and if ineffectual baboon with corruption running in his blood fail to probe Atiku so how is that my problem... PMB only promise to probe the last administration.

Ayiri i don't think he has ever hold any political office.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2016
Kingsley1000:
have u wished mama piss hbd?make she go fatten herself up with our money

LOL what is wishing that barren witch have to do with me?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kabashin: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

Tinubu already has had his days in court and have been cleared,

Fayose set up panel to investigate Fayemi and they find nothing to indict him except that he bought bed for #50million naira and mind the bed is still in Government house..

Wike set up Panel to investigate Ameachi and the panel fail to indict him.

Atiku left power in 2007 and if ineffectual baboon with corruption running in his blood fail to probe Atiku so how is that my problem... PMB only promise to probe the last administration.

Ayiri i don't think he has ever hold any political office.

You lied brazenly about Fayemi and Amaechi. Is that your stock in trade ? Even the CCB admitted Tinubu clearance was an error.

You can try Saraki for a demeanor way back in 2007 but excuse Atiku. Your zombie God is even threatening to bring up Odili case yet you are pompous at the stark nepotic imbec1lity of your dull deceiving you guys with probing only GEJ admin.

I can't believe you said EFCC can only probe political office holders. Lmao, it shows how deficient you are in defending this ultra ruderless administration.

Was Tompolo a political office holder ?
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kabashin: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL what is wishing that barren witch have to do with me?

A barren witch that can buy your entire generation and still have change left.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2016
Kabashin:

You lied brazenly about Fayemi and Amaechi. Is that your stock in trade ? Even the CCB admitted Tinubu clearance was an error.

(Show me where Ameachi and Fayemi was indict in their various panel) and you should be ashamed that CCB cleared Tinubu in error under ineffectual baboons (GEJ) despite him being the strong opposition leader.

You can try Saraki for a demeanor way back in 2007 but excuse Atiku. Your zombie God is even threatening to bring up Odili case yet you are pompous at the stark nepotic imbec1lity of your dull deceiving you guys with probing only GEJ admin.

Lol you really funny about Saraki i guess you are just being sentiment, Saraki as a person want to be the number 3 citizen and need to declared his assets again, But CCB notice he declared some assets in 2003 where as he bought them around 2006/2007. We get to know this cos it's not business as usual. Have you ever hear of political appointee or office holder being declare assets before? About odili his file has been with EFCC immediately he left office as submitted by Ameachi but because of GEJ they sweep his file under carpet.

I can't believe you said EFCC can only probe political office holders. Lmao, it shows how deficient you are in defending this ultra ruderless administration.

Was Tompolo a political office holder ?

Tompolo acquire land for himself about #13billion cos he has the backing of GEJ but his secret was expose cos we have new sheriff in town.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/alleged-13bn-land-scam-tompolo-replies-efcc-says-im-not-on-the-run/

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 8:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Kabashin:

A barren witch that can buy your entire generation and still have change left.

Lol she cannot buy even my dog cos those money was a stolen fund, She can only buy your entire lineage cos you and your ancestors support her and ready to buy her....

There's a yoruba proverb for that.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:
Show me where Ameachi and Fayemi was indict in their various panel)

T[b]he Rivers State Government has presented a white paper demanding the immediate prosecution of the former Governor Rotimi Amaechi and all persons involved in what the government called fraudulent transactions.[/b]

https://www.channelstv.com/2015/10/09/rivers-panel-of-inquiry-indicts-former-governor-amaechi-others/

Along with images of documents allegedly sent to the EFCC and the Universal Basic Education Commission, Lere Olayinka wrote; ‘Here is one evidence of Fayemi’s fraud in Ekiti. EFCC has refused to investigate it’.

http://www.herald.ng/probe-fayemi-fayoses-aide-releases-petition-made-efcc-allegedly-ignored/

APCmyheart:
Show me where Ameachi and Fayemi was indict in their various panel)

and you should be ashamed that CCB cleared Tinubu in error under ineffectual baboons (GEJ) despite him being the strong opposition leader.

You should be totally ashamed you support a tyrannical oaf who doesn't have respect for the constitution that brought him into power. GEJ was a true democrat who allowed the opposition grow within the limits of the law. The same technicality Tinubu use to escape is the same technicality Buhari used to deflect his certificate saga.

APCmyheart:

Lol you really funny about Saraki i guess you are just being sentiment, Saraki as a person want to be the number 3 citizen and need to declared his assets again, But CCB notice he declared some assets in 2003 where as he bought them around 2006/2007. We get to know this cos it's not business as usual. Have you ever hear of political appointee or office holder being declare assets before? About odili his file has been with EFCC immediately he left office as submitted by Ameachi but because of GEJ they sweep his file under carpet.

You are displaying the typical confused trait of an APC supporter. If they can revisit Saraki and Odili case that was previously swept under the rug. Then what happens to Tinubu, Atiku and Obj. Were they part of the last admin bubu the imbec1le promised to only probe ?

APCmyheart:

Tompolo acquire land for himself about #13billion cos he has the backing of GEJ but his secret was expose cos we have new sheriff in town.

What about Ayiri the exact replica of Tompolo who also benefited from GEJ ala amnesty lord. As soon as he decamped , all previous transgression was washed clean.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

APCmyheart:

Lol she cannot buy even my dog cos those money was a stolen fund, She can only buy your entire lineage cos you and your ancestors support her and ready to buy her....
There's a yoruba proverb for that.

Forget all this e-bragging. Patience will buy your entire future 100 years upfront.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2016
Keballl:

https://www.channelstv.com/2015/10/09/rivers-panel-of-inquiry-indicts-former-governor-amaechi-others/

http://www.herald.ng/probe-fayemi-fayoses-aide-releases-petition-made-efcc-allegedly-ignored/

You should be totally ashamed you support a tyrannical oaf who doesn't have respect for the constitution that brought him into power. GEJ was a true democrat who allowed the opposition grow within the limits of the law. The same technicality Tinubu use to escape is the same technicality Buhari used to deflect his certificate saga.

You are displaying the typical confused trait of an APC supporter. If they can revisit Saraki and Odili case that was previously swept under the rug. Then what happens to Tinubu, Atiku and Obj. Were they part of the last admin bubu the imbec1le promised to only probe ?

What about Ayiri the exact replica of Tompolo who also benefited from GEJ ala amnesty lord. As soon as he decamped , all previous transgression was washed clean.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

Forget all this e-bragging. Patience will buy your entire future 100 years upfront.

You should be ashamed of yourself, Fayemi left power even PMB comes in and despite Fayose bragging GEJ could not nail Fayemi with anything..

back to the issue, Akpabio, Orji, Jonah Jang, Suswan etc left power same time as Ameachi, Now did Buhari go after them? why because their state Governors never prosecute them... Buhari is only prosecuting at the federal and those who stole from the federal purse.. It's the duty of a state Governors to prosecute there predecessors.. Gbenga Daniel, Ladoja, Alao Akala etc are working free why is Buhari not after them?

Oga you can go and die this is our Government and if you are not satisfy about how we run it you can go and jump on Lagoon or relocate to Zambia.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

You should be ashamed of yourself, Fayemi left power even PMB comes in and despite Fayose bragging GEJ could not nail Fayemi with anything..

back to the issue, Akpabio, Orji, Jonah Jang, Suswan etc left power same time as Ameachi, Now did Buhari go after them? why because their state Governors never prosecute them... Buhari is only prosecuting at the federal and those who stole from the federal purse.. It's the duty of a state Governors to prosecute there predecessors.. Gbenga Daniel, Ladoja, Alao Akala etc are working free why is Buhari not after them?

Oga you can go and die this is our Government and if you are not satisfy about how we run it you can go and jump on Lagoon or relocate to Zambia.

You are simply too shameless and a very terrible liar to boot.

Fayemi and Amaechi are ministers today despite the toga of corruption on their necks.

Is Saraki part of the Federal Gov't ? Wasn't he a governor of Kwara State?

Is Joshua Dariye part of the Federal Gov't ? Wasn't he a governor of Plateau State?

Is Shema part of the Federal Gov't ? Wasn't he a former governor of Katsina?

Is Isa Yuguda part of the Federal Gov't ? Wasn't he a former governor of Bauchi?

Is Akpabio part of the Federal Gov't ? Wasn't he a former governor of Akwa Ibom?

Is Odili part of the Federal Gov't ? Wasn't he a former governor of Rivers State?

The EFCC and ICPC apparatus is under the exclusive control of the FG, so it is stupid to say otherwise.

Am enjoying exposing you. LOL. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2016
Keballl:

You are simply too shameless and a very terrible liar to boot.

Fayemi and Amaechi are ministers today despite the toga of corruption on their necks.

Is Joshua Dariye part of the Federal Gov't ? Wasn't he a governor of Plateau State?

Is Isa Yuguda part of the Federal Gov't ? Wasn't he a former governor of Bauchi?

Is Akpabio part of the Federal Gov't ? Wasn't he a former governor of Akwa Ibom?

Is Odili part of the Federal Gov't ? Wasn't he a former governor of Rivers State?

The EFCC and ICPC apparatus is under the exclusive control of the FG, so it is stupid to say otherwise.

Am enjoying exposing you. LOL. grin

I already tell you the reason why Saraki is being prosecuted and it's because he declare to own a properties in 2003 meanwhile he bought the properties between 2006 and 2007.. It like i declare that i have an iphone 7 now in my assets but i later buy it next week after i gain power. Saraki problem is false declaration os assets which your GEJ did not look into... Though Buhari might also not loot into it if not that Saraki contest for Senate President and he has to declare his assets again and that's where the problem started.

Dariye's corruption case started even before Buhari become the president and do you want EFCC to sweep it under the carpet? pleasecheck the link and also note the date.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177745-joshua-dariyes-corruption-trial-commences-march-24.html

About Shema, Kastina State Governor Aminu Masari is probing Shema's Government and might written to EFCC since 2015 but Buhari always ask State Governors to take any of their predecessor wanting to court. EFCC comes into Shema's case cos of the poll bribery scandal and the money he collect from SURE-P. and mind you SURE-P is FG project which is part of what Buhari is probing.. check the link.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/11/n23bn-poll-bribery-scandal-i-collected-n700m-ex-katsina-gov-ibrahim-shema-sada

Yuguda also share from Dasuki arms money and his name was mentioned. check the links below.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/2bn-arms-deal-efcc-arrests-yuguda-ex-finance-minister/

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/arms-purchase-efcc-arrests-yuguda-others/122064.html

The last time i check Akpabio is walking free or is he in Kuje hahah.

Peter Odili also take from the Dasuki santa money, He collected #100million anf fail to return the money.

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/12/odili-admits-taking-n100m-says-pdp-owned-the-money/

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/03/2bn-arms-deal-bode-george-peter-odili-reportedly-got-n100m-each-from-dasuki/

I enjoy schooling you boy.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

I already tell you the reason why Saraki is being prosecuted and it's because he declare to own a properties in 2003 meanwhile he bought the properties between 2006 and 2007.. It like i declare that i have an iphone 7 now in my assets but i later buy it next week after i gain power. Saraki problem is false declaration os assets which your GEJ did not look into... Though Buhari might also not loot into it if not that Saraki contest for Senate President and he has to declare his assets again and that's where the problem started.

Pure trash, Saraki problem started when he went against the powers that be in APC. The CCB assault was to force him into a retreat which failed.
Your desperate explanation didn't do you justice at all.

APCmyheart:

Dariye's corruption case started even before Buhari become the president and do you want EFCC to sweep it under the carpet? pleasecheck the link and also note the date.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177745-joshua-dariyes-corruption-trial-commences-march-24.html

In that case whay happened to Timipreye Sylva case that was dropped a few months to his governorship contest. It happened during the admin of Buhari the imbec1le.

APCmyheart:

About Shema, Kastina State Governor Aminu Masari is probing Shema's Government and might written to EFCC since 2015 but Buhari always ask State Governors to take any of their predecessor wanting to court. EFCC comes into Shema's case cos of the poll bribery scandal and the money he collect from SURE-P. and mind you SURE-P is FG project which is part of what Buhari is probing.. check the link.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/11/n23bn-poll-bribery-scandal-i-collected-n700m-ex-katsina-gov-ibrahim-shema-sada

Fayemi was indicted in a SUBEB fraud which affected Ekiti state chances of accessing the UBE fund, a federal government initiative. In the same way State government had access to SURE P funds.

Why is Fayemi case different ?

In the petition dated March 3, 2016 and signed by its Chairman, Comrade Akinloye Oyeniyi, the group alleged that as Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Fayemi, in contravention of Section 11(2) of the Universal Basic Education (UBE) Act, 2004 authorised the illegal withdrawal of the a sum of N852, 936,713.92 from SUBEB Access Bank Account Number 0065385694 on October 8, 2014, eight days to the end of his tenure.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/25/abuja-group-petitions-icpc-over-fayemis-alleged-misappropriation-of-n852-9m-ekiti-subeb-fund/

APCmyheart:

Yuguda also share from Dasuki arms money and his name was mentioned. check the links below.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/2bn-arms-deal-efcc-arrests-yuguda-ex-finance-minister/
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/arms-purchase-efcc-arrests-yuguda-others/122064.html

You are not too smart. Take a look at EFCC taking action from a petition from the incumbent Bauchi Governor. The below is a statement issued Saturday by the Special Assistant to the Bauchi State governor on Communications, Shamsuddeen Lukman Abubakar

This new development might not be unconnected with the series of complaints and petitions filed against the former governor by the current Bauchi State government under Governor Muhammad Abdullahi Abubakar to the EFCC," he said.
http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/23/efcc-investigates-former-bauchi-state-governor-isa-yuguda

Below is a petition from the Bauchi State government to the EFCC

The Bauchi State Government has written a petition to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission accusing the immediate past governor of the state, Mallam Isa Yuguda, of fraud and financial recklessness.

The state government, in the petition dated November 27, 2015, accused Yuguda of spending over N6bn on security for five years while in office.

http://thenigerialawyer.com/bauchi-state-govt-petitions-efcc-accuses-isa-yuguda-of-n6bn-fraud/

Those are all recent references. Why is Fayemi and Amaechi case different ?

APCmyheart:

The last time i check Akpabio is walking free or is he in Kuje hahah.

Akpabio was invited to the EFCC. Was Fayemi or Amaechi invited ?

APCmyheart:

Peter Odili also take from the Dasuki santa money, He collected #100million anf fail to return the money.
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/12/odili-admits-taking-n100m-says-pdp-owned-the-money/
http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/03/2bn-arms-deal-bode-george-peter-odili-reportedly-got-n100m-each-from-dasuki/

You are just a shameless and incompetent liar. Can you notice the difference. Where is Fayemi and Amaechi in this letter written in June, 2016 ?

[size=14pt]Ex-govs fraud cases: AGF lists Saraki, Akpabio, Daniel, Odili, Ladoja for fresh probe, trial[/size]

The PUNCH had exclusively reported on Tuesday that the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami, had written to the Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission, directing the reopening of the cases of the ex-governors

The list contains the names of Saraki, a former Governor of Kwara State; Akpabio (a former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, and Sheriff (an ex-Governor of Borno State).

Other former governors include Orji Uzor Kalu (Abia); Chimaroke Nnamani (Enugu); Saminu Turaki (Jigawa); Sule Lamido (Jigawa); Joshua Dariye (Plateau); Ahmed Yerima (Zamfara); Gabriel Suswam (Benue); Martin Elechi (Ebonyi); Danjuma Goje (Gombe) and Murtala Nyako (Adamawa).

They also include Ikedi Ohakim (Imo); Obong Victor Attah (Akwa Ibom); Achike Udenwa (Imo); Abdullahi Adamu (Nasarawa); Gbenga Daniel (Ogun); Jolly Nyame (Taraba); Boni Haruna (Adamawa); George Akume (Benue); Rashidi Ladoja (Oyo); Attahiru Bafarawa (Sokoto) and Adebayo Alao-Akala.

Others are Usman Dakingari (Kebbi); Adamu Mu’azu (Bauchi); Peter Odili (Rivers), and Lucky Igbindedion (Edo)

http://punchng.com/ex-govs-fraud-cases-agf-lists-saraki-akpabio-daniel-odili-ladoja-fresh-probe-trial/

APCmyheart:

I enjoy schooling you boy.

You must be feeling so ashamed now. LOL
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keballl:

Pure trash, Saraki problem started when he went against the powers that be in APC. The CCB assault was to force him into a retreat which failed.
Your desperate explanation didn't do you justice at all.

In that case whay happened to Timipreye Sylva case that was dropped a few months to his governorship contest. It happened during the admin of Buhari the imbec1le.

Fayemi was indicted in a SUBEB fraud which affected Ekiti state chances of accessing the UBE fund, a federal government initiative. In the same way State government had access to SURE P funds.

Why is Fayemi case different ?

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/25/abuja-group-petitions-icpc-over-fayemis-alleged-misappropriation-of-n852-9m-ekiti-subeb-fund/

You are not too smart. Take a look at EFCC taking action from a petition from the incumbent Bauchi Governor. The below is a statement issued Saturday by the Special Assistant to the Bauchi State governor on Communications, Shamsuddeen Lukman Abubakar

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/23/efcc-investigates-former-bauchi-state-governor-isa-yuguda

Below is a petition from the Bauchi State government to the EFCC

http://thenigerialawyer.com/bauchi-state-govt-petitions-efcc-accuses-isa-yuguda-of-n6bn-fraud/

Those are all recent references. Why is Fayemi and Amaechi case different ?

Akpabio was invited to the EFCC. Was Fayemi or Amaechi invited ?

You are just a shameless and incompetent liar. Can you notice the difference. Where is Fayemi and Amaechi in this letter written in June, 2016 ?

http://punchng.com/ex-govs-fraud-cases-agf-lists-saraki-akpabio-daniel-odili-ladoja-fresh-probe-trial/

You must be feeling so ashamed now. LOL

About Saraki

Either the problem started when he go against APC or not is not the problem, The problem is weather he is guilty or not? Weather he acquire those properties after he declare them or not How about the forgery? .

About Timipreye Sylva,

You really need to bow your head in shame, Sylvia left office in January 2012 and have been in opposition ever since, If your GEJ cannot nail him for over 3yrs then shame should be on you and you hero.. His case was dropped cos there's not any tangible evidence against him.. GEJ only want to rubbish him and tarnish his image cos sylva did not bow to him.

About Fayemi,

Please who indict him, any evidence to present in court how Fayemi withdraw the money as claim by Fayose? FG have all evidences against the likes of Fayose, FFK, Obanikoro.. If Fayose cannot publish evidence like the withdwal slip transaction detail etc them you can to hell.

About Yuguda,

You are still ranting, when investigation started so many secret will be opening, EFCC discover PEJ account of million of dollars and since she's adamant EFCC started digging deep and started discovering more and more and this happen in Yuguda's case..

Yuguda have problem with his state as he looted from the state too, But since he also benefited from the $2.1m scandal and fail to return what was given to him, EFCC started digging deep and that's how the state also petition him....

Like i said if you like go and jump from Olumo rock this is our Government and we are fighting those that steal from the federal purse.. If you are not satisfy you can relocated to pluto..

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

About Saraki

Either the problem started when he go against APC or not is not the problem, The problem is weather he is guilty or not? Weather he acquire those properties after he declare them or not How about the forgery? .

About Timipreye Sylva,

You really need to bow your head in shame, Sylvia left office in January 2012 and have been in opposition ever since, If your GEJ cannot nail him for over 3yrs then shame should be on you and you hero.. His case was dropped cos there's not any tangible evidence against him.. GEJ only want to rubbish him and tarnish his image cos sylva did not bow to him.

About Fayemi,

Please who indict him, any evidence to present in court how Fayemi withdraw the money as claim by Fayose? FG have all evidences against the likes of Fayose, FFK, Obanikoro.. If Fayose cannot publish evidence like the withdwal slip transaction detail etc them you can to hell.

About Yuguda,

You are still ranting, when investigation started so many secret will be opening, EFCC discover PEJ account of million of dollars and since she's adamant EFCC started digging deep and started discovering more and more and this happen in Yuguda's case..

Yuguda have problem with his state as he looted from the state too, But since he also benefited from the $2.1m scandal and fail to return what was given to him, EFCC started digging deep and that's how the state also petition him....

Like i said if you like go and jump from Olumo rock this is our Government and we are fighting those that steal from the federal purse.. If you are not satisfy you can relocated to pluto..

I read your post and I burst out in laughter.

On Saraki,

how is the case going ? After all the brouhaha he is still the senate President.
Shame on the dullard from daura and his zombie worshippers.

On Sylva,

the EFCC cleared Sylva to run for governorship. If there wasn't any tangible case, why is the EFCC seeking to appeal after the public outcry ? To zombies, justice is seen when the opposition is hounded,jailed and murdered. If possible involve innocent members of their family.

On Fayemi,

tell me you are joking ? LOL. What evidence does the EFCC need than the petition written by various groups about SUBEB misappropriation by Fayemi days before he left office.
Fayemi hasn't even denied it.
Payment deposits were shown in the case of Buratie. Did the EFCC act on it ?

On Yuguda !! It is very clear you are beyond your depth here. If the EFCC can hearken to the call of an APC governor to probe an ex governor.
Why is Fayemi and Amaechi different.

PEJ loot/money will be returned to her in due cause for political expediencies and zombies like you will be left biting the dust after all the online rant.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keballl:

I read your post and I burst out in laughter.

On Saraki,

how is the case going ? After all the brouhaha he is still the senate President.
Shame on the dullard from daura and his zombie worshippers.

On Sylva,

the EFCC cleared Sylva to run for governorship. If there wasn't any tangible case, why is the EFCC seeking to appeal after the public outcry ? To zombies, justice is seen when the opposition is hounded,jailed and murdered. If possible involve innocent members of their family.

On Fayemi,

tell me you are joking ? LOL. What evidence does the EFCC need than the petition written by various groups about SUBEB misappropriation by Fayemi days before he left office.
Fayemi hasn't even denied it.
Payment deposits were shown in the case of Buratie. Did the EFCC act on it ?

On Yuguda !! It is very clear you are beyond your depth here. If the EFCC can hearken to the call of an APC governor to probe an ex governor.
Why is Fayemi and Amaechi different.

PEJ loot/money will be returned to her in due cause for political expediencies and zombies like you will be left biting the dust after all the online rant.

LOL about Saraki's case,

Are you in coma when Saraki keep running from one court to the other to stall his trial? That was when FG know those that stalling the fight against corruption are the corrupt judges and they have been exposed.

About Sylva,

I ask you why on earth did GEJ could not nail him between January 2012 when his immunity expire and his case with EFCC till 2015? definitely they are only trying to blackmail hm.

About Fayemi,

What nonsense petition are you talking about? you think those at EFCC are as daft as you? I can write petition against you that you stole from me, I can also blackmail you that you rape someone and i see you but if i have no evidence to back my claim what happen? Next time think with your brain.

On Yuguda

Are you this daft? I tell you Yuguda problem started when Dasuki mention his name and that lead to EFCC to start diging deeper into his atrocity.. Now tell me did yuguda benefited from Dasukigate of not?

Now if your brain is still functioning then tell me why did EFCC did not touch this people yet...

T.A Orji

Jonah Jang

Usman Saidu Nasamu Dakingari

Ibrahim Idris Wada

Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu

Danbaba Suntai

Why are they not being chased by EFCC?

Think with you brain boy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL about Saraki's case,

Are you in coma when Saraki keep running from one court to the other to stall his trial? That was when FG know those that stalling the fight against corruption are the corrupt judges and they have been exposed.

About Sylva,

I ask you why on earth did GEJ could not nail him between January 2012 when his immunity expire and his case with EFCC till 2015? definitely they are only trying to blackmail hm.

About Fayemi,

What nonsense petition are you talking about? you think those at EFCC are as daft as you? I can write petition against you that you stole from me, I can also blackmail you that you rape someone and i see you but if i have no evidence to back my claim what happen? Next time think with your brain.

On Yuguda

Are you this daft? I tell you Yuguda problem started when Dasuki mention his name and that lead to EFCC to start diging deeper into his atrocity.. Now tell me did yuguda benefited from Dasukigate of not?

Now if your brain is still functioning then tell me why did EFCC did not touch this people yet...

T.A Orji

Jonah Jang

Usman Saidu Nasamu Dakingari

Ibrahim Idris Wada

Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu

Danbaba Suntai

Why are they not being chased by EFCC?

Think with you brain boy.

You are clearly a shameless ediot. I pity your entire generation. LOL, Your reply hasn't dispelled my assertion that .

1] Saraki case has stalled. In your foolish state, you forgot non of those judges saved Saraki. They all told him to go and answer to the CCB.

2] EFCC under the Daura imbec1le discovered they goofed after Sylva lost the election. The very first conviction from this admin dated back to GEJ. It shows how backwards your brain have become.

3] When any petition is written with alleged crimes. The other party is called to state his own side of the case. Investigation can commence afterwards.
was Fayemi even invited ? No. Who are you to rate cadres of petition.

4] Yuguda case just like odili and the rest stems from the fact that the EFCC moved on them simply because they aren't loyal to the most useless Gov't Nigeria has ever had powered by the APC.

5] To put you into proper perspectives. Unlike Fayemi and Amaechi which the EFCC has turned the blind eyes despite evidences. The EFCC is willing to bare their fangs on people who even left governance ages ago.

[size=14pt]Ex-govs fraud cases: AGF lists Saraki, Akpabio, Daniel, Odili, Ladoja for fresh probe, trial[/size]

The PUNCH had exclusively reported on Tuesday that the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Abubakar Malami, had written to the Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission, directing the reopening of the cases of the ex-governors

The list contains the names of Saraki, a former Governor of Kwara State; Akpabio (a former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, and Sheriff (an ex-Governor of Borno State).

Other former governors include Orji Uzor Kalu (Abia); Chimaroke Nnamani (Enugu); Saminu Turaki (Jigawa); Sule Lamido (Jigawa); Joshua Dariye (Plateau); Ahmed Yerima (Zamfara); Gabriel Suswam (Benue); Martin Elechi (Ebonyi); Danjuma Goje (Gombe) and Murtala Nyako (Adamawa).

They also include Ikedi Ohakim (Imo); Obong Victor Attah (Akwa Ibom); Achike Udenwa (Imo); Abdullahi Adamu (Nasarawa); Gbenga Daniel (Ogun); Jolly Nyame (Taraba); Boni Haruna (Adamawa); George Akume (Benue); Rashidi Ladoja (Oyo); Attahiru Bafarawa (Sokoto) and Adebayo Alao-Akala.

Others are Usman Dakingari (Kebbi); Adamu Mu’azu (Bauchi); Peter Odili (Rivers), and Lucky Igbindedion (Edo)

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keballl:

You are clearly a shameless ediot. I pity your entire generation. LOL, Your reply hasn't dispelled my assertion that .

1] Saraki case has stalled. In your foolish state, you forgot non of those judges saved Saraki. They all told him to go and answer to the CCB.

2] EFCC under the Daura imbec1le discovered they goofed after Sylva lost the election. The very first conviction from this admin dated back to GEJ. It shows how backwards your brain have become.

3] When any petition is written with alleged crimes. The other party is called to state his own side of the case. Investigation can commence afterwards.
was Fayemi even invited ? No. Who are you to rate cadres of petition.

4] Yuguda case just like odili and the rest stems from the fact that the EFCC moved on them simply because they aren't loyal to the most useless Gov't Nigeria has ever had powered by the APC.

5] To put you into proper perspectives. Unlike Fayemi and Amaechi which the EFCC has turned the blind eyes despite evidences. The EFCC is willing to bare their fangs on people who even left governance ages ago.

Most of those you listed have cases with EFCC even before the emergence of PMB, And most of them are APC members..

Ahmed Sani Yerima (APC)

Murtala Nyako (APC)

Danjumo Goje (APC)

George Akume (APC)

Abdullahi Adamu (APC)

and many more of them..

Now how many of the past PDP have been arrested by EFCC if not those that benefited one way or the other from the federal purse?
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

Most of those you listed have cases with EFCC even before the emergence of PMB, And most of them are APC members..

Ahmed Sani Yerima (APC)

Murtala Nyako (APC)

Danjumo Goje (APC)

George Akume (APC)

Abdullahi Adamu (APC)

and many more of them..

Now how many of the past PDP have been arrested by EFCC if not those that benefited one way or the other from the federal purse?

My God! Did you just say most of them are APC members ? Tell me you didn't mean it ? Hahahahaha !

Even the ones you mentioned are prominent members of the NPDP group and pro Saraki senators.

[b]So Akpabio and Suswan previously had cases with the EFCC ?[/quote]

Look at that list again and weep profusely at your hypocrisy and ignorance. Why is Fayemi and Amaechi conspicuously missing.

You shouldn't be posting here with such jaundiced view energized by lies.

Most are APC members indeed. LOL.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keballl:

My God! Did you just say most of them are APC members ? Tell me you didn't mean it ? Hahahahaha !

Even the ones you mentioned are prominent members of the NPDP group and pro Saraki senators.

[b]So Akpabio and Suswan previously had cases with the EFCC ?

Look at that list again and weep profusely at your hypocrisy and ignorance. Why is Fayemi and Amaechi conspicuously missing.

You shouldn't be posting here with such jaundiced view energized by lies.

Most are APC members indeed. LOL.

Yes they are formal PDP member, Now name any APC member that are corrupt with evidence...

Well FFK and Obanikoro and cooling their ass in Prison what are you going to do about that? hahaha
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

Yes they are formal PDP member, Now name any APC member that are corrupt with evidence...

Well FFK and Obanikoro and cooling their ass in Prison what are you going to do about that? hahaha

Tell the EFCC to start with Fayemi and Amaechi. They have their case file.

Koro and FFK are not in prison. They will breathe cool air just like Dokpesi,after all the gragra.

Hahaha
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keballl:

Tell the EFCC to start with Fayemi and Amaechi. They have their case file.

Koro and FFK are not in prison. They will breathe cool air just like Dokpesi,after all the gragra.

Hahaha

Leave Fayemi and Ameachi out of this, we are dealing with the opposition and will continue doing that, The power belong to us so fayemi and Ameachi work hard for the emergence of this Government so they are covered.

Meanwhile Dasuki, Kanu, both will rot in jail...

Obanikoro and FFK and cooling there ass in detention for now....
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Keballl: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
APCmyheart:

Leave Fayemi and Ameachi out of this, we are dealing with the opposition and will continue doing that, The power belong to us so fayemi and Ameachi work hard for the emergence of this Government so they are covered.

Meanwhile Dasuki, Kanu, both will rot in jail...

Obanikoro and FFK and cooling there ass in detention for now....

Buhari will live forever . No wonder you are so sure and confident.

Late Gen. Sani Abacha who happened to be Buhari daddy did worse. Where is he now ?

Just like someone somewhere is caning the widow, na so Aisha kitchen will be caned consistently in the other room after he is gone. Hahahahahahaha !!
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 7:39am On Oct 26, 2016
Keballl:

Buhari will live forever . No wonder you are so sure and confident.

Late Gen. Sani Abacha who happened to be Buhari daddy did worse. Where is he now ?

Just like someone somewhere is caning the widow, na so Aisha kitchen will be caned consistently in the other room after he is gone. Hahahahahahaha !!

LOL But we won't forget him as the first Man to fight corruption to standstill as s Military head of state and as a civilian President.

You mean someone is canning Ojukwu widow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Aisha Buhari's Hurried Trip To London Confirms My Claim" - Fayose / Murderers Like Obasanjo, Babangida, Enenche Are In Peter Obi's Camp - Sowore / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.