Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse (30917 Views)

Diri Duoye Threatens To Beat Atunwa Over Jonathan’s Invitation / Etisalat Destroyed Itself By Choosing Buhari Over Jonathan – Reno Omokri / PDP Leaders Angry Over Jonathan’s Silence As Crisis Rocks Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by notoriousbabe: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2016
Apa ni bobo Jonathan yi o
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2016
why was it that when he left that all of you now coming out to confess. bunch of thieves..
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by DjAduba(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2016
The Sting operations should be reactivated to rade those campaign agents in churches.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by korel9: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2016
We'll soon hear DSS raiding pastor's homes
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by ourkobo: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2016
Pastor wat?

Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2016
MOG...Fear them ooh
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by DjAduba(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2016
priceaction:
why was it that when he left that all of you now coming out to confess. bunch of thieves..
Because then their was no guarantee of freedom after speaking, It was some kind of u speak and get killed over night.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by laffwitmi: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2016
Christianity self!!

1 Like

Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by nagoma(m): 10:59am On Oct 23, 2016
meeky007:
u dont even 've d documents nd u are here making noise.
Gherara hia mhen!!

Pro- corruption fighter spotted.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by nagoma(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2016
jmichlins:
if you no get evidence but rely on hear say from people who are allegedly there kindly shut up. We have enough storm in the teacup already. Meanwhile corruption is a defining aspect of the last administration but this current one is making it look like child play. Let them(political class) continue but woe onto the ruled who support them for any stupid reason

We all know that Oristejfor led a thoroughly corrupt organization called CAN, don't berate our intelligence, we need to know more. And More about the $93 million taken to S.A. On his jet for arms smuggling.

1 Like

Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by bochy: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2016
some of these self acclaimed men of God can be so desperate.
may no mortal man test God. Even if u don't believe in the only true God never take his grace to mean stupidity.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by ollah2: 11:05am On Oct 23, 2016
Christianity is a fraud.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by airsaylongcon: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2016
DesChyko:

Do you know that to take a record of a meeting without the consent of both parties is against the law? And even if the judge did that, are you expecting him to make it public? Do you know the suits that may come up if they notice he has been recording calls? Asking after records is pathetic. It is only in cases of 'security' or those of grave consequence that call recording can be admitted as evidence.

Well, the case is for DSS to prove, not the judge. I doubt if Amaechi's case would ever see the courtroom because a lot of threats would have exchanged hands to die that affair.

Consent of one or more parties is needed.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by DesChyko: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2016
EHMIR:
nd do u knw that taking or giving bribe is also against the constitutional laws of the federal republic of nigeria,nd u nd i knw that the judge is aware of that

Iam not concerned whether ameachi bribed the judge or not..but does the judge have evidence to prove his allegationsad

Now, where did you read that Amaechi bribed the judge?

According to the judge, bribe was offered, not taken. According to the pastor, someone told him that ***. That is the crux of the matter here.

Please, you sound educated. Don't use beer parlour gist to drive home your arguments undecided

1 Like

Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by Rainmaker69(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2016
This news was from last year.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by Siscooh: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2016
Jesus Christ please show us mercy for allowing ourselves to be deceived by Satan and allowing evil men to use your name.
This story sounds like a lie. No Pastor who fears God if accused falsely will not trust God but will be talking up n down.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by Miles300: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2016
Kingsley1000:
imagine!......there are traces of corruption even in our christaindom
corruption is deep into our society !!
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by DesChyko: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Consent of one or more parties is needed.

Well, someone is demanding a record as a way of proving the judge's claim vs Amaechi. If a man of the law knows not the implication of recording a meeting without consent,, then what is the essence of his status.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by buckyfof(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2016
Abeymills:
Buhari call ur dogs n hordes of zombies to order church of God in Nigeria is not ur test ground for ur lies propaganda face how 2 solve d recession n hunger u brought upon dis great country or u give ur daura secret service efcc order 2 arrest the pastors u can't dare it live d church of Christ out of ur cluelessness

Shut up your mouth joor, mumu!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by pring: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2016
I keep saying it, pastors n politicians are the same.
thieves.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by EHMIR(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2016
DesChyko:

Now, where did you read that Amaechi bribed the judge?

According to the judge, bribe was offered, not taken. According to the pastor, someone told him that ***. That is the crux of the matter here.

Please, you sound educated. Don't use beer parlour gist to drive home your arguments undecided
nd where did i say the judge collected bribe frm ameachi

Iam only saying he should ve been wise enough to put him(ameachi) on voice record,so that he could use it as evidence,not him telling us ameachi offered bribe to him,without any evidence...besides we wouldnt ve heard if dss had not burst their criminal acts....

Take farouk lawan/otedola case as an example,nd u shall see d beauty of d point i am trying to raise here
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by prinsam30: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2016
the prototype of Jibrin

medicine after death
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by TeamSimple(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2016
Confirm
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by adamuhaske4(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by otokx(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2016
Its amazing how supposedly educated people go about making statements without any evidence.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by seguno2: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Seeking relevance when he should be seeking forgiveness after repentance.
Whoever ordained him a pastor must be regretting it.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by lightblazingnow(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Get your Land certificate of occupancy in River state in less than 3 months

Call WhatsApp +2347033851176
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by Coolgent(m): 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
I dont blame him but his religion.
Christianity and kwaruption are like 5&6
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by ehissi(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
That was how they did, "them say, them say and sent DSS to arrest judges with false arrangee petition from CSNAC.Na so e rubbish take dey start........ angry

Until we begin dey see "Search warrant" from Northern states of Nigeria, Justice Dimgba house searched and he arrested with "Search warrant" for Justice Ademola's house, petitions of Judges to NJC naming Amaechi, Umana, Ogbonaya Onu etc , Amaechi suddenly turn into a "Child of God."..............

Hmmmmmmmmm!!!

Nigerian Telemundo in the political arena........... cheesy
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by Richy4(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
This is just a straight forward case..The people needs prove this days.. Produce the bank statement where the said money was paid into highlight it...and boom!!! that is it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigeria Made Gambian Supreme Court Give Unfavourable Judgement To Jammeh / Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.