Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,569 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Share Your Pranks ?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Pranks ?! (1971 Views)

10 Hilarious April Fool’s Day Pranks For Couples / Girls And Their Pranks Again (screen Shots) / Share Your April Fool Pranks With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Pranks ?! by POSAKOSA1(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2009
Whats the funniest or meanest prank you have ever played on a loved one/lover/boyfriend/girlfriend ?

Share cool cool cool cool
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by POSAKOSA1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2009
Me: I sent them a can full of shit/maggots as valentine's day gift kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by r231(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Me: I sent them a can full of shit/maggots as valentine's day gift kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

WTF,,,,,LMAO
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by 190: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

arrant lie~

@poster

welll mine was disguising as a new toaster and callin her up
arranged a meeting and on getting there, she fainted~

Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by r231(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2009
well here is mine

I use a permanent maker to draw some funny tribal marks and mustache on my fiancées face while she was sleeping and it took us a whole day to get it off she couldn't go to church dat morin.she didn't find it funny wen we fig out dat it won't come off easy
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by whitesturd(f): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2009
r231.dt was quite funny
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by POSAKOSA1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2009
190:

arrant lie~

were you there ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by POSAKOSA1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2009
190:

welll mine was disguising as a new toaster and callin her up
arranged a meeting and on getting there, she fainted~

Can't believe she showed up to a new toaster ? u've got some serious issues in ur relationship. undecided undecided
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by ritaNL: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2009
I removed his handki from is pocket and put my underwear .
He called me in the afternoon and was yellin in the presence of his friends
Before he got back from work , I don run commot im house . . . . It was fun for me cos all his friends were actually laughin.
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by TheSeeker(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2009
^^^ Rita, you don kolomental.

I did an April fool on my ex-girlfriend and told her I was sick in a hospital. She was living like 7 hours drive from where I lived then. She had to come all the way immediately to see me and when she got to my friend's house to ask my whereabouts, he brought her over to my house and met me playing scrabble game. grin It wasn't a funny scene to witness.
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

I did an April fool on my ex-girlfriend and told her I was sick in a hospital. She was living like 7 hours drive from where I lived then. She had to come all the way immediately to see me and when she got to my friend's house to ask my whereabouts, he brought her over to my house and met me playing scrabble game. grin It wasn't a funny scene to witness.

thats B R U T A L
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by r231(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2009
TheSeeker:

OMG 7hrs
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2009
rita@NL:

I removed his handki from is pocket and put my underwear .
He called me in the afternoon and was yellin in the presence of his friends
Before he got back from work , I don run commot im house . . . . It was fun for me cos all his friends were actually laughin.

hehehehehehe, this is N I C E
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by ritaNL: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

hehehehehehe, this is N I C E

Posa dont go and try it oo because i dey warn you nao and if u try am,dont come crying to me oo. grin
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by TheSeeker(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2009
Posakosa, it's not brutal. April fool was the dealie.
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2009
rita@NL:

Posa dont go and try it oo because i dey warn you nao and if u try am,dont come crying to me oo. grin

Im sure I can always get away with it. Ive done much worse.
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2009
I posted my EX's number and house address on a prostitute website and this person started receiving calls from gays/some also visited the house.

ooooh what a fuunny sight! 
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by dani1luv: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2009
Like ladies say;

"Real men dont brag about their encounter's with females"
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by Shola2009(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2009
I did an April fool on my ex-girlfriend and told her I was sick in a hospital. She was living like 7 hours drive from where I lived then. She had to come all the way immediately to see me and when she got to my friend's house to ask my whereabouts, he brought her over to my house and met me playing scrabble game. Grin It wasn't a funny scene to witness.
lfmao!! scrabble ke? shocked grin
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2009
dani1luv:

Like ladies say;

"Real men dont brag about their encounter's with females"

we are not speaking about sex. We are talking about pranks ?
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by r231(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

I posted my EX's number and house address on a prostitute website and this person started receiving calls from gays/some also visited the house.

ooooh what a fuunny sight! 
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ok now
dats classic. did she knw dat it was you
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by Simonwal: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Whats the funniest or meanest prank you have ever played on a loved one/lover/boyfriend/girlfriend ?

Share cool cool cool cool
you sabi my own now
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by POSAKOSA1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2009
Simonwal:

you sabi my own now

you raped your housegirl. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by Simonwal: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

you raped your housegirl. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
stop insulting me this boy
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by Simonwal: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2009
i would have love to post my pranks
but your mouth no dey wait
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by Rosabelle(f): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2009
Well I dated this guy for a month and I really liked him and then I got to find out he was dating a friend of mine and had been dating her for like a year. I didnt say a word. I ganged up with her and we vandalised his Land Rover. Took a log of wood, a hammer and thick nails (to crack the hard glass) and smashed all his car windows. ALL
He knew it was me and her eventually, but couldnt proove it  grin . . . . . . .everytime I think of that night, Im high! lol

PS. . . .oh and my friend slept with his brother she had been checking out all along. That was soo mean.
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2009
Rosabelle:

Well I dated this guy for a month and I really liked him and then I got to find out he was dating a friend of mine and had been dating her for like a year. I didnt say a word. I ganged up with her and we vandalised his Land Rover. Took a log of wood, a hammer and thick nails (to crack the hard glass) and smashed all his car windows. ALL
He knew it was me and her eventually, but couldnt proove it  grin . . . . . . .everytime I think of that night, Im high! lol

PS. . . .oh and my friend slept with his brother she had been checking out all along. That was soo mean.

hehehehehehehehehe! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by eyonigger(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2009
I think yall already know the prank played lately.
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by r231(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2009
Rosabelle:

Well I dated this guy for a month and I really liked him and then I got to find out he was dating a friend of mine and had been dating her for like a year. I didnt say a word. I ganged up with her and we vandalised his Land Rover. Took a log of wood, a hammer and thick nails (to crack the hard glass)  and smashed all his car windows. ALL

dammm all dis for cheating
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2009
eyonigger:

I think yall already know the prank played lately.

which prank was that ? undecided undecided
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by Rosabelle(f): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2009
r231:

dammm all dis for cheating
Well if he cheated with a girl I didnt know, it'l have been different. I would have just counted him as 'another' one. But his girlfriend was my friend. Som guys dont know where smart ends and foolish starts.
Re: Share Your Pranks ?! by r231(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2009
Rosabelle:

Well if he cheated with a girl I didnt know, it'l have been different. I would have just counted him as 'another' one. But his girlfriend was my friend. Som guys dont know where smart ends and foolish starts.

well you are right but una Bleep him doh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Guy Vs Romeo Guy? / Men Want Everything / I Love Her But She Is Too Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.