Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? (400 Views)

Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls / Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? / Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by helinues: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
In response to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3423395/where-all-good-responsible-guys

The good guys are recruiting, screening, selecting & training the Best Mom for their ( child/children), Just be patient ok!

cc hibiscus76
Re: Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by firstking01(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Couldn't agree more, i dnt know what the next poster thinksgrin
Re: Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Section8(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
But am here na
Re: Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by talktonase(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Where are the responsible women.i can't find any. Na so so one chance I dey enter so tey Na surrogate mom I dey find sef!
Re: Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yes o! cheesy

We are observing cheesycheesy
Re: Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by jorion(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
the only answer I can give to this thread is "none so blind as those who won't see".
Re: Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by TrapHedges(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
DLINE PORT HARCOURT! cool
Re: Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by jorion(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=jorion post=50475073]the only answer I can give to this thread is "none so blind as those who won't see". They are too busy chasing their future after realising that relationships are worthless ventures.
Re: Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? by ever811(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
all the responsible guys are in the other room.....

(1) (Reply)

Cgdfghnsdrfgnsrfgnsrfgn / . / Ten Steps For Getting Married This Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.