Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808321 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Donmexie(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
gbemiclassic:
Meanwhile, we still await our AC ooo.

Still hoping as well...

But I'm yet to read anywhere on this thread where someone who has been accessed has written anything with regards to how the AC was conducted and what it entailed.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BukolaSuccess(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
let the first batch go first so they'd give us all the info we need once they're in. When it's our time, we just stroll easily on all the procedures.

"We go meet for training school jare...na only time e go take!"

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
I replied you earlier with a link and also advised that you go back to previous pages on this thread. All you want is for people who have posted their AC experiences to come and write it again for your sake.Be proactive if you really need this info. Start from the beginning and search for what you want.This thread has what you are looking for but not on a platter of comfort.You gotta dig out the info bro.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dyduds(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Donmexie:

Still hoping as well...

But I'm yet to read anywhere on this thread where someone who has been accessed has written anything with regards to how the AC was conducted and what it entailed.

WHAT!!!!!!

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Donmexie(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2017
mayorchelsea:
This donmexie of a guy,what else do you want?I don't want to assume you are a lazy dude or you probably don't have enough data to get what you want.I replied you earlier with a link and also advised that you go back to previous pages on this thread. All you want is for people who have posted their AC experiences to come and write it again for your sake.Be proactive if you really need this info. Start from the beginning and search for what you want.This thread has what you are looking for but not on a platter of comfort.You gotta dig out the info bro.

I know you did bro maybe I haven't taken my time to go through page by page. I'll do that immediately...

Make una no vex as well, I regretfully withdraw my earlier comment!!

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by akinwolem: 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
please NLz, are we still expecting mail to drop for medical and documentation for those yet to receive or no mail again.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by juddexy2(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Guys, this room is too quiet Oo. My inclination tells me TS to start October spanning through to December (12weeks) after which postings and proper work commences by January 2018. Probationary period to last for 6 months (June 2018) and confirmation to take place same month. FBN need to send mails now if my proposition is what they have in mind so that 2 weeks notice can be given to various employers before resignation

My inclination also tells me that those who are yet to be called for AC would be contacted during period of training (prolly on Saturdays) and they are to form the next batch of TS.

Please the reliable source here is my thinking which may be right or wrong! Ciao
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2017
juddexy2:
Guys, this room is too quiet Oo. My inclination tells me TS to start October spanning through to December (12weeks) after which postings and proper work commences by January 2018. Probationary period to last for 6 months (June 2018) and confirmation to take place same month. FBN need to send mails now if my proposition is what they have in mind so that 2 weeks notice can be given to various employers before resignation

My inclination also tells me that those who are yet to be called for AC would be contacted during period of training (prolly on Saturdays) and they are to form the next batch of TS.

Please the reliable source here is my thinking which may be right or wrong! Ciao

They don't usually give more than two days interval between notification and actual resumption. This one may be different sha
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by akintwin1: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2017
Nice contribution. Though I feel probation period should be 3 months after training school. I also feel because of the first month stipend at the training school, resumption should be first week in October. Just saying too
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by brownsucre1: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Well 3months might be reduced as money no dey. Lord I hate Mondays! I need my sleep cry
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2017
Chaiii... As soon as boiz see "followed topics (12)", they all rush in to see the latest info only to be met by " waiting on the lord" type of comments... cry cry... Not fair ooo

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2017
BigDealz:
Chaiii... As soon as boiz see "followed topics (12)", they all rush in to see the latest info only to be met by " waiting on the lord" type of comments... cry cry... Not fair ooo

grin grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
juddexy2:

From my observation of past threads and discussions with a current first Bank SE who's also a training school hopeful, I had come to the same conclusion of early October, however I've been silently praying that it comes after this ongoing ASUU strike, "I neva write my final post grad exams o" (*selfish huh undecided)...was to take it just before the strike commenced. As for the duration of the training school, we can't be certain but certainly won't be less than three months and confirmation is usually 6 months after TS. I'm still hopeful that everything will work out perfectly sha.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by King0071: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hi All. First time posting here. Been silently following the thread.

I had my documentation and medical in Abuja.
And there is a certain lady from Bauchi/Kaduna that also spies on this thread without commenting. I know she is now laughing. wink
[color=#000099][/color]
For all those awaiting TS, hopefully its gonna be soon.
I just need some clarity on what to take along.

For those waiting for AC, just keep at it. I believe you would also be called soon.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by King0071: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
brownsucre1:
Well 3months might be reduced as money no dey. Lord I hate Mondays! I need my sleep cry

I read previously on this thread that during TS, you recieve a stipend of about 45000, and i think that was for the last TS set at 2014.
I hope the money will be more considering my Hollandia 1ltr is now 500 naira thanx to CHANGE.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Finally...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2017
BigDealz:
Finally...
Finally?
Any new information?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Bamibor:

Finally?
Any new information?

No ooo... Just that I'm awake... Finally, I'm awake grin grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 9:01am On Sep 19, 2017
BigDealz:

No ooo... Just that I'm awake... Finally, I'm awake grin grin

Hmm...no let some people find you come your house come flog you o angry
See as you make me wan fear small...just as I was celebrating the "conditional suspension" of ASUU strike, make I finally finish my exam.

Anyway...thank God you're awake and alive.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bamibor:

Hmm...no let some people find you come your house come flog you o angry
See as you make me wan fear small...just as I was celebrating the "conditional suspension" of ASUU strike, make I finally finish my exam.

Anyway...thank God you're awake and alive.

You better go write your exams quick oo, mails might drop this week. From the most reliable source GOD

I dream see am. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by brownsucre1: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ensure u put in ur resignation notice tmow,at least 4days notice no bad. I ve bn upgraded at my place of work so ciao,was fun bn here and btw I'm a lady ......from a reliable source

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
brownsucre1:
Ensure u put in ur resignation notice tmow,at least 4days notice no bad. I ve bn upgraded at my place of work so ciao,was fun bn here and btw I'm a lady ......from a reliable source
upgraded at place of work, you being a lady etc seem so ambiguous and incoherent. Many are thinking,"What is she saying exactly?"

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2017
brownsucre1:

I have dropped the letter now. If the mail doesn't come latest by Thurs I am coming for your head straight angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2017
Onlywoman92:

I have dropped the letter now. If the mail doesn't come latest by Thurs I am coming for your head straight angry undecided
Sorry bro, do you mind sharing what she meant by what she wrote above?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2017
Onlywoman92:

Sorry bro, do you mind sharing what she meant by what she wrote ?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Sorry bro, do you mind sharing what she meant by what she wrote ?

Bros I no go lie you. The only part I understood is "tender resignation tomorrow" which I have told him/her that I did today as he/she instructed grin grin

Every other thing he/she wrote up there na Arabic and e no consain me grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Onlywoman92:

Bros I no go lie you. The only part I understood is "tender resignation tomorrow" which I have told him/her that I did today as he/she instructed grin grin

Every other thing he/she wrote up there na Arabic and e no consain me grin
Lmfao,thanks. I've resigned for a while now knowing fully well who my employers are and the kind of job I was doing.I didn't want to make it too sudden and they would then refer me to my terms of employment of a month notice. I can not let my village people use my employers to deny me FBN.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by juddexy2(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Lmfao,thanks. I've resigned for a while now knowing fully well who my employers are and the kind of job I was doing.I didn't want to make it too sudden and they would then refer me to my terms of employment of a month notice. I can not let my village people use my employers to deny me FBN.
isnt that a risk? what if TS is set to start Jan 2018? Its 4months without pay..
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
juddexy2:
isnt that a risk? what if TS is set to start Jan 2018? Its 4months without pay..
Taking risks is a vital part of life, especially in the quest for continuous growth.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
juddexy2:
Good point you raised but I'm not idle though. I was contemplating quitting and when the mails came in,I decided to leave for something that won't hold me back when I'm ready to go.I don't believe training school will start in Jan 2018;it doesn't seem like this potential TS set who have had medicals and documentation would be the only one,hopefully.It would be exactly a year in December that this whole exercise started.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by juddexy2(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bamibor:

Taking risks is a vital part of life, especially in the quest for continuous growth.
Yes, Calculated Risk
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by King0071: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Please, what are the necessary items to take when going to TS? I think TS hopefuls need to start getting some of things before the mails drop.
Any ideas?

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.