Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809263 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jerry080(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Just got a call from one Service Executive guy that TS mail just dropped. Any confirmation?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jerry080:
Just got a call from one Service Executive guy that TS mail just dropped. Any confirmation?

If na play abeg stop am undecided
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jerry080(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Onlywoman92:

If na play abeg stop am undecided

I am serious. I haven't received too. He said TS commences on Monday 25th September and to last for four weeks.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jerry080:

Kindly confirm this information please
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jerry080:

I am serious. I haven't received too. He said TS commences on Monday 25th September and to last for four weeks.

I suppose that's for service executives...I just spoke with one of them now, a friend, and he confirmed that their own training will likely be for four weeks while that of fresh grad trainees will run between 4-6months.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bamibor:

I suppose that's for service executives...I just spoke with one of them now, a friend, and he confirmed that their own training will likely be for four weeks while that of fresh grad trainees will run between 4-6months.

Oh okay. thanks. I just hope ours won't be after their four weeks.lol
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Onlywoman92:

Oh okay. thanks

You're welcome.

My thoughts: this will likely mean two scenarios
1. We will not be having training school for fresh graduate trainees until after the four weeks training for SEs
OR
2. We should start expecting more mails to come between now and weekend and start packing our bags for training school.

I'm anxious for training school but at the same time I still have three courses to write and don't really want to abandon it now, after all the wahala.

*fingers crossed and pensive.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bamibor:

You're welcome.

My thoughts: this will likely mean two scenarios
1. We will not be having training school for fresh graduate trainees until after the four weeks training for SEs
OR
2. We should start expecting more mails to come between now and weekend and start packing our bags for training school.

I'm anxious for training school but at the same time I still have three courses to write and don't really want to abandon it now, after all the wahala.

*fingers crossed and pensive.

The second seems more likely because the first would mean they didn't have to rush us with medicals and merge us with the SEs
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Onlywoman92:

The second seems more likely because the first would mean they didn't have to rush us with medicals and merge us with the SEs

That's a good point...Let's see what happens
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Well, I'm quite sure it should be after these guys we should receive our mails for TS. Not pretty sure bout us doing it together.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2017
Just heard about the SE training. GTP might start after their training, if not mails might drop today.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 8:02am On Sep 21, 2017
ezzo09:
Just heard about the SE training. GTP might start after their training, if not mails might drop today.

Have you confirmed that mails have been sent to SEs for a fact because the ones I'm in contact with, none of them have gotten the mail. They've gone through documentation and medicals too.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2017
Bamibor:

Have you confirmed that mails have been sent to SEs for a fact because the ones I'm in contact with, none of them have gotten the mail. They've gone through documentation and medicals too.

Yes, two SEs I know have gotten the mail for 26th September. The training is to run for four weeks according to them. They said the mails dropped late last night.

So my thought is that if the GT hopefuls don't get mails today then na till after their own four weeks o. Just speculating though.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2017
Bamibor:

Barring any issues in document provided or medical p, is it possible not to get called after doc n meds? I personally don't think that's poss... Moreover, they are working there, they can contact the others...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by brownsucre1: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2017
ezzo09:

Yes, two SEs I know have gotten the mail for 26th September. The training is to run for four weeks according to them. They said the mails dropped late last night.

So my thought is that if the GT hopefuls don't get mails today then na till after their own four weeks o. Just speculating though.

25th
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
ezzo09:

Alright. Thanks for the confirmation
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Bamibor:

Alright. Thanks for the confirmation

Have ur SE guys finally gotten theirs?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
BigDealz:

Have ur SE guys finally gotten theirs?

We haven't spoken since the last time I asked...they're at work but I suppose they should have by now.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2017
Have any GT hopeful gotten the invite?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
Yeah... I heard of one... BTW, is the "GT" Graduate trainee or GT Bank... Cos I meant GT bank have been sending invites... grin grin grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by juddexy2(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
BigDealz:
Yeah... I heard of one
Are you very sure? if so, could you please confirm the expected resumption date.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chinco19(f): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
BigDealz:
Yeah... I heard of one... BTW, is the "GT" Graduate trainee or GT Bank... Cos I meant GT bank have been sending invites... grin grin grin

lol....oh no, you didn't just do that grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
chinco19:

lol....oh no, you didn't just do that grin

Hehehe... Guess tour heart stopped beating for a while... Anyway, since we have contact persons at the HR, I don't think it's bad to place a call through to them to confirm what's up... Though I shall be most glad if the TS starts after the SE guys are done... But just to stop being too anxious and refreshing mails like 100 times per minute...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
BigDealz:

Lol...this is so unfair. High BP threat grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
brownsucre1:

25th

Already coming for your head as promised young man/woman. You made me resign prematurely for nothing angry

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
Onlywoman92:

Already coming for your head as promised young man/woman. You made me resign prematurely for nothing angry

Hehehe... Tomorrow is still there na... And if not, you can use thus time to rest and stay refreshed for the TS.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
BigDealz:

Hehehe... Tomorrow is still there na... And if not, you can use thus time to rest and stay refreshed for the TS.

Tomorrow ke?not likely. as for rest,what is rest when money has to be made.lol
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Davitron1107: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hey guys don't you all think it would be a good idea to call any of the HR Reps or contacts and make enquiries, am sure they will be willin to clarify issues on the date for TS for us. After all their numbers were sent to us.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Davitron1107:
Hey guys don't you all think it would be a good idea to call any of the HR Reps or contacts and make enquiries, am sure they will be willin to clarify issues on the date for TS for us. After all their numbers were sent to us.

A very good idea. Kindly brief us after you've made the call, Sir/ma.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mrdankonxept: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2017
Jerry080:

SE do make we enter jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.