Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809405 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
What's with the panic about that call?There's no need to panic. They'll either call back later if it's important or go ahead and send you your invite for AC.They definitely can't and won't call everyone awaiting AC.I was called before my AC back then to confirm my availability for that date but not all of us in that batch were called.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
sadewodu:
I missed the call also oooo, chai!!!!
i ceriosly pray this is not the end of the road??
I pray they call back ooo.

They just called back.

Asked my location, if my name was the one she mentioned, and then gave out a number incase i had any enquiries. That's alll.

Dem no even yan about the AC parolz o.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sadewodu(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
AlexCk:

They just called back.

Asked my location, if my name was the one she mentioned, and then gave out a number incase i had any enquiries. That's alll.

Dem no even yan about the AC parolz o.

Likewise....my blood don calm down now!!!! but am positive the AC would be next month (just my own opinion) grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Good evening everyone,please,to those at the academy,I ask again,how was the issue of accommodation eventually sorted out?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Chekyjustice(m): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Good evening guys.

Well, I was also called by one guy. Actually, i missed the call when I was at work and had to call him back afterwards.

He just asked if I stay in lagos and confirmed my address.

Also gave me a number for enquiries. Our ac will soon start - I think so
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by DAHWAH007(m): 6:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Chekyjustice:
Good evening guys.

Well, I was also called by one guy. Actually, i missed the call when I was at work and had to call him back afterwards.

He just asked if I stay in lagos and confirmed my address.

Also gave me a number for enquiries. Our ac will soon start - I think so
Was it yesterday you were called ?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Scented(f): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2017
Look guys, I would be honest with you all, we were 'advised' on not divulging too much information here henceforth, I'm against such archaic ways but what can I do, na me apply for the job. I can chose to be a renegade and say whatever I want but for now I will give First bank their due respect. And apart from that, we are super busy here, sometimes my head feels so heavy and I can't wait for training school to be over. Its not like we are learning the most complex things you can think of but the concurrent nature of brain tasking activities builds unnecessary pressure and stress. Maybe its part of the whole training process though.

PS: Someone quoted me some pages back and asked about dress code, be you male or female, just get formal shirts and pants/skirts, for shirts go for white, grey, sky blue, for pants/skirts go for black and navy blue, black shoes and you are good to go. We are not mandated to be in suit all the time though, but always in business casual formal dressing.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by esarx(f): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2017
Yes I did. Thanks for the response.
Scented:
Look guys, I would be honest with you all, we were 'advised' on not divulging too much information here henceforth, I'm against such archaic ways but what can I do, na me apply for the job. I can chose to be a renegade and say whatever I want but for now I will give First bank their due respect. And apart from that, we are super busy here, sometimes my head feels so heavy and I can't wait for training school to be over. Its not like we are learning the most complex things you can think of but the concurrent nature of brain tasking activities builds unnecessary pressure and stress. Maybe its part of the whole training process though.

PS: Someone quoted me some pages back and asked about dress code, be you male or female, just get formal shirts and pants, for shirts go for white, grey, sky blue, for pants go for black and navy blue, black shoes and you are good to go. We are not mandated to be in suit all the time though, but always in business casual formal dressing.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Scented:

PS: Someone quoted me some pages back and asked about dress code, be you male or female, just get formal shirts and pants/skirts, for shirts go for white, grey, sky blue, for pants/skirts go for black and navy blue, black shoes and you are good to go. We are not mandated to be in suit all the time though, but always in business casual formal dressing.
Nice of you to have told us this.If only someone had said they weren't allowed to divulge much informations here.,thank you once again.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Sholy29ice: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Hello house,

I am a Jan 8 hopeful. But I'm in a fix right now. I just discovered I'll not be chanced on that said date due to something beyond my control.

Will it be possible to mail firstbank to reschedule me for the next training school date.

Please i need your suggestions.

Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Sholy29ice:
Hello house,

I am a Jan 8 hopeful. But I'm in a fix right now. I just discovered I'll not be chanced on that said date due to something beyond my control.

Will it be possible to mail firstbank to reschedule me for the next training school date.

Please i need your suggestions.

Thanks
I'll suggest you call the contact persons in the mails you received; both the HR contacts and those for First Academy. Their response should give you a good idea about what to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by PhilipGallagher(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wos it's been a while, seems like training school has started. Just out of curiosity did FBN/HCP send regret mails to those who didn't make it past the AC...

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Kentrasso(f): 1:57am On Dec 10, 2017
PhilipGallagher:
Wos it's been a while, seems like training school has started. Just out of curiosity did FBN/HCP send regret mails to those who didn't make it past the AC...

i would like to know this too, lol, makes my planning easier

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Mikisy(m): 5:51am On Dec 13, 2017
Good morning guys..how is the training going
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Hello everyone. I guess there's still no info for those of us awaiting AC. My question now is why were we called the other day? Cos the year has come to an end. Guess it's till 2018 now.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2017
Divami:
Hello everyone. I guess there's still no info for those of us awaiting AC. My question now is why were we called the other day? Cos the year has come to an end. Guess it's till 2018 now.

I presume they called to reassure us that we're still in their plans, hence the calls.

Anyways, 2018 seems to be when we'll get the invites, mehn, like play like play, one year don waka.

God dey

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Divami:
If FBN had no plans to invite you for assessment, they wouldn't have called you guys in the first place.I believe it's just to re-assure you guys that you are not forgotten.It's going to be 2018 as you said.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by akinwolem: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good day house, it seem there is no going to be any batch of documentation again for those us that have done the assessment centre and are yet to be called
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by idee91: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
akinwolem:
Good day house, it seem there is no going to be any batch of documentation again for those us that have done the assessment centre and are yet to be called
I will advice you remain calm and opmistic, some of the guys that did there documentation 27th of last month had also given up. So chill
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Divami:

It is well,patience is the key.With patience you can overcome all issues of life.For those of us awaiting AC,I believe everything will eventually turn out for our good,in Jesus name,AMEN.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Iamabraham(m): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2017
Good morning, everyone. I'm sorry for being 'far away' , the training is becoming more intennnnse and the exams are rolling in.

Even though I don't have any concrete piece of information about the AC awaitees, I'm sure that FBN will keep its word. If you wouldn't be invited, FBN wouldn't have called. Just keep the hope alive and engage yourself in other things till then. Continue to add value to yourself.

To those awaiting medicals, iyanu maa sele. Keep the hope alive.

To the January batch, e Ku imura o. I can assure you that the FirstAcademy is the best BFI-TS to be.

On behalf of all NLers here in TS, I say Good morning to you all. Do have a nice day.

6 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Thanks for your responses. I've bin calm all along...then their call came n reminded me of d whole process n now there's silence again. I'm just tired of d wait but its all gud. To those in TS, all d best in your exams. Happy holidays every1

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Divami:
Thanks for your responses. I've bin calm all along...then their call came n reminded me of d whole process n now there's silence again. I'm just tired of d wait but its all gud. To those in TS, all d best in your exams. Happy holidays every1

I can understand you; we've all had to wait with anxious hope at different stages of this recruitment and one thing I've learnt is that one of the most difficult things to do in life is to "wait", just wait, especially when there's that deafening silence accompanying the wait.

However it is often said that patience isn't merely being able to wait but the attitude with which we wait.
To all FBN hopefuls, whatever the stage we are at in the process, patience is still your surest companion.

Rest assured that the time we have already spent waiting is far more than whatever space of time we have to wait...soon enough everything will be clear as day.

My best wishes to all in TS, I'm sure it's been a great experience so far.

To everyone else, my best wishes to you too. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mhdslw: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Iamabraham:
Good morning, everyone. I'm sorry for being 'far away' , the training is becoming more intennnnse and the exams are rolling in.

Even though I don't have any concrete piece of information about the AC awaitees, I'm sure that FBN will keep its word. If you wouldn't be invited, FBN wouldn't have called. Just keep the hope alive and engage yourself in other things till then. Continue to add value to yourself.

To those awaiting medicals, iyanu maa sele. Keep the hope alive.

To the January batch, e Ku imura o. I can assure you that the FirstAcademy is the best BFI-TS to be.

On behalf of all NLers here in TS, I say Good morning to you all. Do have a nice day.

Please I kindly need your kind advices concerning training school. please email me your phone number through this email mhdslw@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Hideki(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Pls all those who did their doc/meds in November have any of you gotten TS mail
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dammycutie: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Hideki:

I did mine in November, I am yet to get the email for invitation to training school.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dkingskid: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2017
Hideki:
no mail yet. Not sure we will be with the Jan 08 batch. Our own na later things.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
Please,anyone with news about AC?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
AC hopefuls,how far? is there any update yet?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olumideoscar(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2017
None yet.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Olumideoscar:
None yet.

It is well.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by King0071: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Compliments of the season all.
Please, for the Jan 08 folks, how the preparations et al?

Is there any one leaving for lagos from Abuja on the 6th/7th?

And is there anyone from the northern part ?
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.