Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809225 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by joeanointing(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Please can you recommend a good and affordable hotel that is close to the training school?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by osahonf: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative, Part-time and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state with a take-home pay of 40k plus monthly.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/location-based-brand-ambassador-for-social-lender-s-ussd2loan-february-2017-lagos/179861/0
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by juddexy2(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
joeanointing:
Please can you recommend a good and affordable hotel that is close to the training school?
please you can scroll through the previous pages for details of affordable hotels around iganmu. I think there is an affordable hotel at Orile.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Iamabraham:
Good morning folks. I believe we all slept well. We wrote the last exam yesterday, so I had a very great and sound sleep.

I want to congratulate all that have been invited for AC; I am really happy for you. Please, prepare well and put in your best. It will end in joy.

To the Feb 12th batch, e Ku imura (happy preparation). Apart from the 'physical preparation', you will need the 'mental preparation' too. The TS isn't hard but intennnnnnnnnnsive. You need to be tough and smart. Be a team player. Respect everyone including your colleagues. I assure you that the facilities at the academy are top notched and makes it conducive for learning purpose.

I look forward to seeing you on the 12th. I call you blessed.

smiley
Thanks and all the best to you.
Cheers!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by King0071: 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
joeanointing:

Where u traveling from? U time of arrival matter, cos to start looking for an affordable and secured hotel at night isnt easy.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Iamabraham:
Good morning folks. I believe we all slept well. We wrote the last exam yesterday, so I had a very great and sound sleep.

I want to congratulate all that have been invited for AC; I am really happy for you. Please, prepare well and put in your best. It will end in joy.

To the Feb 12th batch, e Ku imura (happy preparation). Apart from the 'physical preparation', you will need the 'mental preparation' too. The TS isn't hard but intennnnnnnnnnsive. You need to be tough and smart. Be a team player. Respect everyone including your colleagues. I assure you that the facilities at the academy are top notched and makes it conducive for learning purpose.

I look forward to seeing you on the 12th. I call you blessed.

God bless you bàba... Now one young woman that ain't even over there would be stating "reliable source"... Hoping many like u would be in this new set. God bless you again.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
So exams are over and now I can breathe grin grin so much heat on the thread. Anyway I have just a piece of advice to the incoming batch. FBN TS is not child's play. It is intensiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive but very enjoyable. 75 is 75 baby. No 74.91 sef so you need to read. Also you need to unlearn a whole lot of things. Drop your local champion attitude and be prepared to learn like you've never learned anything before. You also need to be of good behaviour. AC was not really able to bring out the real you but TS will and trust me,your prospective employer is watching closely so it's not just about 75%. You might also want to bring some gym clothing and boots in place of garri or cornflakes because you'll be needing the former more than the latter grin grin

To the AC hopefuls,i wish you the very best because you have waited so long and y'all are the real MVPs. You should give it your very best because fbn is worth the long wait if you ask me. wink

To my fellow Firstbankers(yea we are in already) a big congratulations to us all as we go into the final days of our stay here and I look forward to working with you all wink

For those travelling down to TS next week,wish you a safe trip

18 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hello AC awaitees,

Have any of you received the AC invite yet and the locations? Please if you have kindly respond.Four days gone out of the 10 days.Any news from anyone?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by joeanointing(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
King0071:

Where u traveling from? U time of arrival matter, cos to start looking for an affordable and secured hotel at night isnt easy.

Will be traveling from Jos was hoping to get advice about hotels that are close by and with a functional address that I can check in at any time of the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
brownsucre1:
For doz looking for updates from ts guys calm down develop urselves.im not sure we ve up to 10 nairalanders there besides they re not finding things easy, the cut off was 75 yet more than half cannot make up to 70 . D academy is currently fighting to make cutoff 70 cos d failure is much. Wen it was bn said in previous chats regarding d courses,some over sabi pple were saying it's normal accounting dey did in school. Please please develop ourselves ....d results seen re noting to write home about and pple will be dropped come 8th Feb.......from a very reliable source
To you and this your reliable source, I don't know what to say to you.You've been spewing negativity all over from day one.May God heal you completely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Scented(f): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2018
Hey guys,

First academy was awesome! I bet you that it would be the time of your life for sure! It prepares you on how to be prepared professionally and be productive strategically and otherwise.

Those who haven't done their AC yet, please you are lucky enough to prepare extra hard and make sure you get in here.

To those awaiting TS invites, I heard FBN still needs a lot of hands and the 2016 GTP applicants are going to fill the needed spaces, so chill guys, lots of trainees would still come in over time.

I would so much miss First academy but its all for the best, the journey of becoming a professional banker just begun and I thank God and FBN for giving me this opportunity.

Lastly, like I said days ago in reply to that fake amebo claiming "reliable source", FBN would not reduce any cut off mark for you, when coming to FBN just make sure your goal is to score 80% at least in any thing and you do and you would be okay. Also, make sure you enjoy yourself here, the environment is super conducive for learning, make friends, enjoy the sporting/recreational facilities, enjoy the good food and prepare for the good life afterwards!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by KingDavid12: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Scented:
Hey guys,

First academy was awesome! I bet you that it would be the time of your life for sure! It prepares you on how to be prepared professionally and be productive strategically and otherwise.

Those who haven't done their AC yet, please you are lucky enough to prepare extra hard and make sure you get in here.

To those awaiting TS invites, I heard FBN still needs a lot of hands and the 2016 GTP applicants are going to fill the needed spaces, so chill guys, lots of trainees would still come in over time.

I would so much miss First academy but its all for the best, the journey of becoming a professional banker just begun and I thank God and FBN for giving me this opportunity.

Lastly, like I said days ago in reply to that fake amebo claiming "reliable source", FBN would not reduce any cut off mark for you, when coming to FBN just make sure your goal is to score 80% at least in any thing and you do and you would be okay. Also, make sure you enjoy yourself here, the environment is super conducive for learning, make friends, enjoy the sporting/recreational facilities, enjoy the good food and prepare for the good life afterwards!
Thanks a bunch for this. God bless you richly. Please I will like to know what are the things we will need for TS I mean dressing, is it strictly white and blue shirt or just corporate wears. How important is suit and color of shoes, and other thing. A brief info will be appreciated. If there are materials we can also read for us that are not accounting students. Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
AC hopefuls check your mails oooo, e don happen oooo..

Choi!!!

Inviteesssss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sorzy1(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
AlexCk:
AC hopefuls check your mails oooo, e don happen oooo..

Choi!!!

Inviteesssss
are you serious?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Donmexie(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
I just received mine, scheduled for 9th February.
Hope you get yours too and we all make it.
Took a long time, I believe it's worth the wait!
Success to everyone!!

ephpremvl:
Hello AC awaitees,

Have any of you received the AC invite yet and the locations? Please if you have kindly respond.Four days gone out of the 10 days.Any news from anyone?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
What's your AC location?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Donmexie(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Victoria Island, Lagos
Divami:
What's your AC location?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Chekyjustice(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ac invite just came in. Beni Gold Hotels VI.

Who else got one?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Do you stay in or around Lagos?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
sorzy1:
are you serious?

Seriously serious ooo.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Donmexie(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
I did, same venue!
Chekyjustice:
Ac invite just came in. Beni Gold Hotels VI.

Who else got one?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Donmexie(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nope, coming from the east

Divami:
Do you stay in or around Lagos?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ok. I haven't gotten my invite yet though. All d best u guys.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by hakintayor: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Donmexie:
I did, same venue!
please how can someone get to beni gold hotel from oshodi/cele under bridge
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olumideoscar(m): 2:10am On Feb 06, 2018
All the best guys!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 4:08am On Feb 06, 2018
Congratulations guys...May God help you all...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by amadex(m): 5:50am On Feb 06, 2018
all d best guys! Success all d way
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by RAY12345(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2018
hakintayor:

please how can someone get to beni gold hotel from oshodi/cele under bridge

Hello Hakintayor, from Oshodi, take a bus/brt going to Lekki/Ajah, drop at Kofo Abayomi bus stop (Adjacent Citi Bank).

Cheers!!!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Mayezzo: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2018
Lol, y'all shouldn't be deceived o, take TS seriously from the very start...some of didn't know this and joked with the first six weeks, we had to put in extra effort at the end to meet the 75 cut off.

Trust me 75 is 75.

You might have to unlearn all you know in order to pass here oo. It also affected me, Just drop your 1st class and 2:1 at the gate and come here to learn not to show yourself. (Trust me people sabi book pass you).

Finally, the 75 thing is really easy to achieve. Contrary to what was said here. It's just that the program is intensive. I guess I'm one of the few people that are below 80% at the moment and I'm just Few points away from 80%. Don't let anyone scare you.

All the best guys.

Cheers.

10 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by phoenix0100: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2018
For those looking for hotels
Google maps can actually help out

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by hakintayor: 10:27am On Feb 06, 2018
RAY12345:

Hello Hakintayor, from Oshodi, take a bus/brt going to Lekki/Ajah, drop at Kofo Abayomi bus stop (Adjacent Citi Bank).

Cheers!!!
Thanks boss
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by gbemiclassic(m): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
This message came in just now
Dear Applicant,
Further to your performance in the Aptitude Test for the FirstBank 2017 GT Programme, we are pleased to inform you that you have been short-listed to participate in an Assessment Centre on Thursday, 8th February, 2018 at 1:30 pm. The venue is Beni Gold Hotels, 18 Adeleke Adedoyin Street, Off Kofo Abayomi Street (Adjacent Citi Bank) Victoria Island, Lagos. Please check your e-mail for further instructions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.