Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809234 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sorzy1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Patience my people is all we need.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by amadex(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
sorzy1:
finally!
pls finally wat?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by CuteMorriz: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
Kentrasso:
I can’t believe there are people still waiting for AC since 2016. I pray May God remember you like He remembered Hannah.
Anyway info getting to me tells me that some people are supposed to be training on the job already while others are in TS. Is this true? Are there some people who were called after documentation that are not in TS
yes there are... i did documentations and medicals in november and i have not gotten TS mail yet.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by brownsucre1: 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
For doz looking for updates from ts guys calm down develop urselves.im not sure we ve up to 10 nairalanders there besides they re not finding things easy, the cut off was 75 yet more than half cannot make up to 70 . D academy is currently fighting to make cutoff 70 cos d failure is much. Wen it was bn said in previous chats regarding d courses,some over sabi pple were saying it's normal accounting dey did in school. Please please develop ourselves ....d results seen re noting to write home about and pple will be dropped come 8th Feb.......from a very reliable source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Scented(f): 8:52am On Feb 01, 2018
brownsucre1:
For doz looking for updates from ts guys calm down develop urselves.im not sure we ve up to 10 nairalanders there besides they re not finding things easy, the cut off was 75 yet more than half cannot make up to 70 . D academy is currently fighting to make cutoff 70 cos d failure is much. Wen it was bn said in previous chats regarding d courses,some over sabi pple were saying it's normal accounting dey did in school. Please please develop ourselves ....d results seen re noting to write home about and pple will be dropped come 8th Feb.......from a very reliable source

Did I hear you say there are not up to 10 of us Nairalanders in First academy? Who is this dude please? grin Can you please speculate on things you know things about?

Well, concerning the fact that you guys don't hear a thing from us in TS, if I talk too much about that I would be tagged as the renegade parrot so I would just let things be for now.
Lastly, no one is reducing any cut off mark, those who passed are still a good number, and moreover for those who failed it might just be an answer to the prayers for those waiting to be called to First academy, there is nothing that happens in life that doesn't have a resultant effect or a disadvantage-advantage aspect to it for different folks.

Gotta go guys, sneaking this chip of info in while in the toilet. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by juddexy2(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2018
Abeg where is cloud9usher, its been a while.. come and blow some vocabs here grin , thanks Scented for sharing your thoughts.

Ac guys, its good to be patient and hopeful , but at same time do not hope and allow other opportunities pass by.

GTBank has started receiving applications for Graduate Trainee position . This may be another blessing in disguise to some people.

Keep the hope alive.. Prospective Ts hopefuls.. Let the count down begin and pray it isn't postponed again.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
Did anyone else get the AC schedule text?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Yorubabhoy: 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
todyms:
I got it but, the AC date was not specified. It was just to notify me that the AC wld hold in the next 10days in selected locations. We should check our mails regularly

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by akeye81: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Update! update! update!.....Ac hopefuls
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Yes. Just as yorubaboy has said.
todyms:
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by krypton97(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dear Applicant,
Further to our earlier e-mails, the Assessment Centre for the FirstBank 2017 GT Programme is set to continue. The exercise is scheduled to run in various locations within the next 10 days. As we move through the process, you will receive a text message and e-mail, containing the details of your specific schedule. Please check your e-mail regularly.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by moemindz: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Omoh.

I didn't get the text ooo. Wetin happen?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sallysalsa09: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
brownsucre1:

75 no going back and a lot of people have exceeded it.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by KingDavid12: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
For those resuming TS February 12, I hope there is no change in date this time around
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettyboy5: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
krypton97:
Dear Applicant,
Further to our earlier e-mails, the Assessment Centre for the FirstBank 2017 GT Programme is set to continue. The exercise is scheduled to run in various locations within the next 10 days. As we move through the process, you will receive a text message and e-mail, containing the details of your specific schedule. Please check your e-mail regularly.

"Various locations"? So AC would now be done at plenty more locations other than Lagos like we all did in last years AC?

See ojoro o! grin So you guys would not travel from all over Nigeria all to Lagos as usual?

Well, its understandable, that should make up for the stress and anxiety they put AC hopefuls through while waiting for months.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by athorello(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2018
prettyboy5:

"Various locations"? So AC would now be done at plenty more locations other than Lagos like we all did in last years AC?

See ojoro o! grin So you guys would not travel from all over Nigeria all to Lagos as usual?

Well, its understandable, that should make up for the stress and anxiety they put AC hopefuls through while waiting for months.

You're correct. I recall last time they called they asked for our location.

I wish those rounding up TS this week a smooth transition to the next level and success to incoming TS guys and all AC hopefuls. Cheers y'all.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Iamabraham(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2018
brownsucre1:

Don't you think it is high time you changed your 'very reliable source'?

Perception is not reality. Stop spreading falsehood. We are doing great, we are not relenting and we are finishing strong. There is absolutely nothing you or your reliably fake source can do about it.

Good morning.

8 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by King0071: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Interesting.
The thread comes alive.

Happy about the AC development and happy for those prepn for TS.

What every1 likes is appropriate and useful information.

It wunt be bad if the out going TS gives some advice on what to take along e.g. laptop, blanket, groundnut, spare soap , extra shoe etc (lol, u get my point). While the AC hopefuls shuld be asking for TIPs cos to go back and start reading from page 1 no easy (lazyness)

We can all help each other without arguing.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BigDealz: 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
.. cry
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Joyintwos(m): 2:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
BigDealz:

Chairman, I hope you're not in this next batch for TS cos I'm scared of the type of person you may turn out to be if we are in the same group. You've always peddled around negative and imaginary news which most times are far from the truth. Sir, sincerely, I pray you find inner peace. Maybe u need to travel to India for meditation sir. cry cry
S/he will calm down and behave. I promise you that.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Just received a mail from FBN.

I thought twas the invite to the AC oo, only to notice the same msg they sent yesterday via text angry.

Brace yourselves, AC is coming. *in Ned Stark's voice*

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sallysalsa09: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
brownsucre1:
Big dealz re u dat idle? Going tru diz pages to get my 3months old chats..yawns...boriiing. which part is not true? Dat conversion people were dropped or ur mates were chasing after girls? If I could remember correctly u were d one telling dem it's no big deal cos u want to be seen in d "light" instead of getting dem prepared for wats head,meanwhile u ve not bn called for ts. No qualms ,be coming I'm waiting for u. ... guys my advise is pray and pray harder for 70 to be used........from a reliable source

75. If you start well you get a score good enough and u are home and dry you only need to sustain. Really don't know who told you what. The only thing is every one will come and see for themselves. And yes you are right on some account but on the 75 ask again.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Hideki(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
dammycutie:

I did mine in November, I am yet to get the email for invitation to training school.
hello bro! have you gotten invite for TS? dkingskid? cutemorriz? is there anyone that has done medicals and yet to get TS mail? i don go hiv test sef...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Timony007: 1:59am On Feb 03, 2018
Lol, finally some action... AC hopefuls, there's the light at the end of the Looong tunnel... finally. So glad. Abeg na so the training school tough? Me I don dey fear so o. Also hoping hoping praying that no change of date again. Cheers everyone.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by juddexy2(m): 4:15am On Feb 03, 2018
Timony007:
Lol, finally some action... AC hopefuls, there's the light at the end of the Looong tunnel... finally. So glad. Abeg na so the training school tough? Me I don dey fear so o. Also hoping hoping praying that no change of date again. Cheers everyone.
KingDavid12:
For those resuming TS February 12, I hope there is no change in date this time around

Bro, no change hopefully!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dammycutie: 5:32am On Feb 03, 2018
Yes I have
Hideki:
hello bro! have you gotten invite for TS? dkingskid? cutemorriz? is there anyone that has done medicals and yet to get TS mail? i don go hiv test sef...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Iamabraham(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2018
Good morning folks. I believe we all slept well. We wrote the last exam yesterday, so I had a very great and sound sleep.

I want to congratulate all that have been invited for AC; I am really happy for you. Please, prepare well and put in your best. It will end in joy.

To the Feb 12th batch, e Ku imura (happy preparation). Apart from the 'physical preparation', you will need the 'mental preparation' too. The TS isn't hard but intennnnnnnnnnsive. You need to be tough and smart. Be a team player. Respect everyone including your colleagues. I assure you that the facilities at the academy are top notched and makes it conducive for learning purpose.

I look forward to seeing you on the 12th. I call you blessed.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.