Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend With My Good Looks(episode 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend With My Good Looks(episode 1) (1050 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend With My Good Looks(episode 1) by Prosh(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
My name is Prosper,am a young and very good looking guy...My female friends sometimes tease me for having natural pink lips and dimples.. .Am not really social and that's because I love staying at home,am actually mummy's pet and am the first child and only boy in my family,I have two younger sisters,maybe God knows why he didn't give me a brother.I have a very close friend,I have known him since childhood,his name is Paul,and we were birds of the same feathers...he wasn't good looking, maybe average I think,he recently asked a girl out and she accepted...Now let's talk about my relationship life.
Am just 18 and I have been single ever since and thats because I have so many female crushes flocking around me..And this is what will make my best friend to have problems with me...Follow me up for episode 2
Re: How I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend With My Good Looks(episode 1) by AliJohn(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Is dis a story or wat.anyway kwatinue
Re: How I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend With My Good Looks(episode 1) by Chidizman(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
What is this poo? Sorry have you finished secondary school? undecided
Re: How I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend With My Good Looks(episode 1) by Odani: 1:57am On Oct 26, 2016
This is not how to start a story
Re: How I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend With My Good Looks(episode 1) by ReInstalled(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
dis one na composition about myself abi na wetin
Re: How I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend With My Good Looks(episode 1) by Prosh(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Episode 2:Apart from being mummy's pet,I am also an artiste,a rapper to be precise. I had a couple of songs which I recorded in my uncle's studio, and I was also featured on other artistes tracks.
My good looking face really helped me in my music career,because it made the ladies wanna listen to me.
I performed at many shows in my street and beyond...My friend was actually my manager since I started recording songs,we attended all the shows together,but when he met the girl of his dreams,a battle line between me and him were drawn....Sorry for the suspense..Watch out for Episode 3

(1) (Reply)

'2 Months To My Wedding, My Ex-boyfriend Is Back In The Scene' / Guys, What Is The Craziest Move You've Made To Kiss A Girl? / 4 Simple Ways To Identify If Your Girlfriend Is A Lesbian Or Spot One Around.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.