Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) (1048 Views)

Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) / Guy Shows Incredible Restraint As He Films Himself Being Assaulted By His Babe / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
A married man filmed himself and pregnant girlfriend and while making the video, insulted his wife with derogatory words saying she's ugly, that she's old at 42 and unable to give him kids. .

According to reports, after he made the video, he sent it to his wife.

In the video you can hear him say: This is my wife, I'm kissing her, she's pregnant for me, let me show you, you see her? (turns the camera to his mistress who is on the bed) she's pregnant for me, she's carrying my baby. You can see she's beautiful more than you. Maybe by January or February I'll send you the pics of my baby. (then he kissed his mistress) you see me kissing her br*ast,

I don't f*cking give a sh*t, you see she's my wife, I love her more than you.

She's young, she's just 28, not like you 42 years old, you are older than me don't you know? (His mistress said, this one na childs play na make you stop).

Then he continued, You cannot give me baby, you cannot give me nothing... She's carrying my baby, January she'll give birth, a bouncing baby boy. Then he said f*ck you, go to hell and burn into ashes. B*tch, go to the club and meet African boys let them f*ck you, I don't give a sh*t.. Ciao"

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgQbs0D9zt4

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/10/married-man-films-himself-and-pregnant.html

Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by makelove2m(m): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
i can only see igbooooo red eye here...................................
Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Good for the wife!

Dont allow "desperation" to guide your choices!

The man is obviously a clown with the mental might of a kid! #fish brain

1 Like

Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
This is horrible came from a married man who disrespect his wife publicly... angry
Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by MackBrooklyn: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
[size=20pt]OP, Too Much Vulgar Words In Your Post lipsrsealed undecided [/size]
Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by kinggogo: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
C hw d man b lyk ode
Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by nicerichard05: 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
ggg
Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Man's inhumanity to man...they never cease to amaze me.

Stupidity at it peak on the man's part
Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by grad2012(f): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Oloriburuku ni man ye o angry
Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by Nightie(f): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
so a man cn be dis fool!sh?

wow! dis is baffling.
Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by Presh900(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
and yet there wz a time whrn he wz begging the lady to date him....
Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by njiasi30(f): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dis is heartbreaking... cry
Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Guys help me beg Lalasticlala to move this to front page na
Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
These are d type of men who end up commiting suicide
Re: Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend Insulting Wife (video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Chai! E don tay wey i beat some mumu guys

(1) (Reply)

My New Date Says She Is A Virgin And Will Only Allow Take It After Marriage / Why You Should Be Kinder To Strangers / Should I Have S€x Before Marriage? (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.