Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! (9481 Views)

Chief Bode George Is Interested In The Chairmanship Of The Pdp- Fayose / Roli Bode-George Is Acting Chairman Of NDLEA- The Vanguard / Nigeria’s Sexual Offences Bill Stipulates 18 Years Not 11yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by mikeoscar: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2009
When wanna be-lawyers interpret judgements, thats the result.

The sentences are however, to run concurrently.

Shouda got at least 40 years and let that one run concurrently grin wink
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by ofala(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
2 years is not enough! This kind of sentences calls for though because it does not deter other politicain who are busy stealing. If they know that they will spend a big chunk of their lives in jail if they are caught, i think they will at least steal with human face! Our judicial system needs to be re-visited. cry
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by strangleyo: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
28 years
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by 3kay945(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
i dont give any kudos to the judges, it all planned out, how can someone get 2yr for stealin such amount, this is totally madness! i refuse to be brain+washed! mess d judge, fuc.k Bode G. fu, ck d yeye d system. cry
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by ofala(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2009
In my entire life, I am yet to see a group of people who are as SHAMELESS, WITHOUT ANY IOTA OF CONSCIENCE AND AS GREEDY AS those in PDP. Is it not time every Nigerian wherever he or she is right now, try to contribute to flush these thieves from our polity?
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by GboGboAye: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2009
so is he really going to prison, or is this house arrest?
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by Tobiloba1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2009
i like this kind of news,its a good news,abi cool
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by clomn(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2009
THERE MUST  BE APPEAL BUT LET THEM MAKE HIS SENTENCE LIKE EIGHT(cool YEARS THAT WILL BE BETTER.

THIS MAN IS A DISGRACE AND MORE OF THEM WILL ONE DAY BE BROUGHT TO BOOK.
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by surveyProf(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
The question is will it hold, we saw that of Tafa Balogun, and he was asked to pay some charges only, y will Bode Georges own be different, i think the 2yrs is just too too small, for stealing 85billion
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by Remii(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
Commodore Olabode George was a Governor of Lagos State but tonight he is a prisioner in the same State. Truly only God is "His Excellency"
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by lonchi: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2009
shocked
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by ob2ce(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
there's always room for mago mago in naija. Rev King was sentenced to death by hanging but he's still alive!!
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by iitiroro: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2009
mockery it is, just 2yrs very funny indeed.
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by iitiroro: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
click [url=http://herekill that fibroid stone now,]herekill that fibroid stone now, [/url]
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by mekuslogan: 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2009
ob2ce:

there's always room for mago mago in naija. Rev King was sentenced to death by hanging but he's still alive!!

There are death row inmates for the last 20 years in Nigerian prisons. Compared to those, your rev king has only just been sentenced
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by 9ijaprince(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
Two years is too short in my opinion. It is a good omen anyway it will still serve as a deterrent to other politicians.
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by kayc33(m): 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

Bode George should rot in jail. . . .
His properties home and abroad should be confiscated and auctioned off
His wife should be sold to the highest bidder. . . .
Dem type of niggas sit down in the front row in the church but shady, dodgy and fraudulent as fuc.k
Stupid thieving old man! angry

shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by 3seriez(m): 12:35am On Oct 27, 2009
@ least thats a start & movement in the right direction. But some of this corrupt men, no prison nor punishment is enough justice . Some of them can only be judged by God, angry angry angry angry
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by ovo4u(m): 12:37am On Oct 27, 2009
south shout though
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by 9ja4eva: 1:26am On Oct 27, 2009
2yrs is a shame but the judge tried.
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by calcal: 2:25am On Oct 27, 2009
This conscienceless fellow has left bad legacy for his children, I wonder how his children will be able to fit into the society after this shit.

All his properties supposed to be confiscated, jail him at least 150 years and ban all children from any governmental tactical job.
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by vislabraye(m): 2:40am On Oct 27, 2009
Partial justice. Atleast half bread is better than biscuit. What about his looted funds? Bode George is a PDP stalwart, may be he stepped on Yar Adua's toes
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by becomrich15: 2:50am On Oct 27, 2009
What this court decision means is that the obasanjo political family is been crashed.  Obasanjo second political de fasto leader fall

And it may change the political map of Nigeria. And I think some PDP state would be gone by the end of the day. It make the state in blue likely to fall to the opposition.

So you see Yar adua is in more trouble, my advice remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic.

satellite pictures show kogi state census figure is not correct. the west yoruba area look like having the majority in kogi  state

Inshort PDP is going to have serious problem.

Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by loma(m): 3:57am On Oct 27, 2009
@becominsane

I can officially confirm now that you belong to a mental institution.

What is the relevance of your post, and why do you find it so hard to compose a meaningful sentence?
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by blackmann(m): 5:03am On Oct 27, 2009
I read they each bagged 28 years, where did peeps read 2 years?

Becomerich or wetin be ur name, wats it with u and these maps sef?
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:42am On Oct 27, 2009
HE WAS SENTENCED TO 28 YEARS IMPRISONMENT

WRONG INFORMATION WITHOUT PATIENCE TO READ THROUGH BEFORE POSTING @POSTER.
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by zimik(m): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2009
Why 2yrs for 84bn, many nigerians will prefer that amount to stay in jail for complete 5 yrs.we need a total restructure of nigerian system.
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by rasputinn(m): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2009
This is George-ment day
Re: Bode George Is Sentenced To 2 Years! Not Enough! by rasputinn(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2009
loma:

@becominsane
I can officially confirm now that you belong to a mental institution.
What is the relevance of your post, and why do you find it so hard to compose a meaningful sentence?

LOL

Becomeinsane will never cease to pepper our eyes with his useless maps and inappropriate posts

What a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Projects: Senate's Approval Of N488.7bn For States Raises Dust / President Buhari’s Speech At The National Executive Committee Meeting Of APC / I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.