Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal (28426 Views)

Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock / Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters / Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by CeoNewshelm(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2016
Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal, says he is honored to be a member of a cabal in the President Buhari-led government.

He said this in an interview with Channels TV when he was asked to react to claims in some quarters that a cabal has hijacked the Buhari-led administration.

“I am honored to be a cabal in this presidency. I have no apologies to make.

"If the President decides that he wants a secretary to the government who is going to work with him, coordinate the activities of his government, who will give him advise, obviously that man should be able to have unfettered access to the President.

"He is supposed to be able to give advise to the president because he is with the president on a daily basis in a manner that others might not have”, he said

See video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USqV7mF4DpA

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/10/yes-i-am-part-of-aso-rock-cabal-in.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by kinzation(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2016
hmmm....Cabals of a thing don start again

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by nicerichard05: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2016
Another FP

Meanwhile Wherever 2 or 3 girls gather there is a CUCUMBER in their midst cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by SillyMods: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2016
Many Nigerians don't even know what "cabal" means.

There is no government in the world without a group of few people who can influence things. Not in the USA, not in the UK, not in Russia and definitely not anywhere else.

What should however be of concern is the type of influence the cabal has on the government. If negative, then the "cabal" becomes a loathed group. If positive, why not?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by ojun50(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2016
See him mouth has he dey talk am.

3 Likes

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by talktonase(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2016
This same cabal are the reason behind the crisis between bubu and Aisha...that is negative nah!

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by EternalTruths: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
SillyMods:

There is no government in the world without a group of few people who can influence things. Not in the USA, not in the UK, not in Russia and definitely not anywhere else.

What should however be of concern is the type of influence the cabal has on the government. If negative, then the"cabal" becomes a loathed group. If positive, why not?

Guess his tribe.?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by SillyMods: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
EternalTruths:

Guess his tribe.?
Flatie! Happy?

4 Likes

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by saint047(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Congratulations.... Continue to use 286 million Naira to cut grass

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by drss2(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
SillyMods:

What should however be of concern is the type of influence the cabal has on the government. If negative, then the"cabal" becomes a loathed group. If positive, why not?
trying to defend d indefensible just to save face. wat was ur reaction wen saraki said dat buari's govt has been taking ova by cabals

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by drss2(m): 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
see how zombies ar saying there's notin wrong with cabals just to defend d indefensible grin
during GEJ era, cabal is EVIL, but under buari dullard, cabal is NORMAL citing america as example grin grin typical of zombies in animal farm, shifting goal post since may 2015.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by veekid(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Who is gon act as Reymond Redington and reveal to us this cabal pple?

Use the like button or quote if you understand this

#Blacklist

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by Fabulosdave01: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
drss2:
wait n see how zombies will say there's notin wrong with cabals. shifting goal post since may 2015

You are the real zombie

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by Adegokenath(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by uwagimboo: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Yes you re a Cabal but in 2019, u will be a Cable...

5 Likes

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by seunlly(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
EFCC will come for u after u regime if u try anything stupid...

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by whitebeard(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
we still need light..buhari is too nice if I was the President that nigga would have been long dead

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by permsec: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
The kind of 'Advise' you give to Mr president shows how abysmal you think, besides you cannot give what u don't have..... Our president seems to be a 'One Man Mopol' No one profers better solutions...

4 Likes

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by hobermener: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
SillyMods:

BUHARI AND OYEGUN BE LIKE......

21 Likes

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by istuff: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
oga buhari
Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by Memphis357(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Aisha nor lie be that naaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by richidinho(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
grin
Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by Mosispee(f): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Me he doesnt understand the meaning of cabal
Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by shaddoww: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Thank God he has admitted being d brain behind all d wrong n poor decisions d president has been making. More grease to ur elbow, so d president can return quickly to Daura n u guys can continue ur cabal there.

3 Likes

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by sakalisis(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Tinubu , see ya life

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by daddyrich: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
I said it....
Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by iretiland: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
The govt is a failure because the influential people in the real area of policy formulation seems to be people with one year certificate course training in one second class rated University of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by recievesense: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
I guess Zombies are happy now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by richidinho(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
SillyMods:

Una don come again, mk i no talk shaa

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by HopeAlive14(m): 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Oga, please "cabalize" us out of recession.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by room089: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
Armed robbers no dey cover face to thief!
Ladies no dey shame to dey show body!
Kidnappers no dey hide for darkness!
Politicians no dey think to lie!
Police no dey fear to collect bribe!
Militants no dey reason!
Insurgents no dey get mind!

Na cabal go come cover face?

Somebody 'sai Baba'!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Postponement Was Actually A Lifeline For INEC - REC Reveals / 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) / The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.