Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight (7335 Views)

Poll: Do you support people preaching publicly on international flights?

Yes: 24% (28 votes)
No: 75% (86 votes)
This poll has ended

Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / Preachers And Pastors Receiving Monthly Salary For Preaching The Gospel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by 3kay945(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2009
someone should have slapped him on the left chek and see if he turn d right.;p insane!
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Shola2009(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2009
Who is the bastard?
Flipping nuisance. . .
He should have been kicked off mid-air!
thats a rib cracker!

He should be banned for life,let him go and be preaching in bellview!
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by kaypinchi(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2009
Some people are still used to molue angry
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Shola2009(m): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2009
^^lmfao!!! grin
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by manny4life(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
3kay945:

someone should have slapped him on the left chek and see if he turn d right.;p insane!

Don't think so, probably would have slapped you back  grin grin grin

BA was very nice to have arrested him, some of the passengers should have descended on him and taught him a little lesson before the police arriving, because I would.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by abhosts(m): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2009
He had noble intentions but probably went about it the wrong way. Big deal?
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by MrCrackles(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2009
abhosts:

He had noble intentions but probably went about it the wrong way. Big deal?
Noble intentions you call it right?
I call it insane intentions. . . .
If i was on that flight, i wouldav slapped him into another race!
Born bastard. . . Cant peace rain mid air again angry
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2009
Why didn't they treat him like Jonah? Yeah push him into the air and wait for a gigantic bird to swallow him up?
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2009
THe pilot for park so that they can all share the grace together, I am sure some clouds would not object.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Horus(m): 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2009
Preacher Boy Insists On Preaching The Gospel On BA Flight From London To Abuja

They should have throw him out of the plane during flight.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by ovo4u(m): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2009
tosh_acer:

i mean- all the flight attendant came to this guy saying people are sleeping, this guy said, nope, it is not the right time to sleep, they will sleep when they get to their homes, - oh me- very embarrassing.

He must be an Idiot, if i was in the Plane, i could have had him mouth punch or throw out of the plane without a parachute.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by ovo4u(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2009
konfessor:

yes i was once in a bus and was very surprised to hear a Muslim preaching  and quoting the koran. and every morn even up till this morning some Muslim guy preach in the morning on the next street to mine.
and i even noticed a mosque in sango area of ogun state that sings arabic hymns and has white plastic chairs instead of the usual mats-they call it asalatu-. i was so surprised cos i initially tot it was a church until i listened and heard arabic hyms.

I beg you well well,am a christian and that doesn't make me support fellow who made stupid mistake, so please don't change the topic here.The topic said '' Preacher Boy Insists On Preaching The Gospel On Ba Flight From London To Abuja'' and not Muslim and what they practice in the mosque, Why are you being this way eh? This are the reason why out country Nigeria is not moving forward today, because we want to always back a brother when he or she is wrong, please let be honest with ourself, he did wrong and he should even be sent to prison like 6month.yeye thing wen dem take dey find money, am sure soon he could have ask for offering too, because it also happen in the bus, because i left Nigeria, hisssssssssss

I dey vessssssssssss jare angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by spoilt(f): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2009
I dont joke with my sleep on planes. I would have kicked the Shi t out of that bible thumper! grin
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by kshow1(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
ovo4u:

He must be an Idiot, if i was in the Plane, i could have had him mouth punch or throw out of the plane without a parachute.

yes he should have been thrown out
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by hclacid(m): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2009
i wonder whether the passengers would still call the cops to arrest the fellow if the plane were about to crash wink
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by manmustwac(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2009
mccloud224:

Nna na wa ooo!

Ehh?  Dem don carry that their molue parole enter flight.Na upgrading be dat or wetin?

@Poster

Did he ask for offering at the end of the preaching or before he got whisked away?I guess he didn't get to that part.He might sue the airline for all the pounds sterling he "missed".

9ja and church sef.We are the most religious country on the planet and yet the most corrupt.Obasanjo said he was "born again" in kirikiri and yet looted the country dry to the tune of billions of dollars before he left.If you are a regular receiver of scam emails, you will notice that it usually starts with "GOOD DAY SIR/MADAM, I GREET YOU IN THE NAME OF GOOD.I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU.IT CONCERNS $$$$$$$$$$$ THAT IS IN A COFFIN SOMEWHERE IN THE BUSH. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "

Fu*cking retards!

lol
You even see them preaching the word of god in london buses now but its rare smiley
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by RichyBlacK(m): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2009
konfessor:
yes i was once in a bus and was very surprised to hear a Muslim preaching and quoting the koran. and every morn even up till this morning some Muslim guy preach in the morning on the next street to mine.
and i even noticed a mosque in sango area of ogun state that sings arabic hymns and has white plastic chairs instead of the usual mats-they call it asalatu-. i was so surprised cos i initially tot it was a church until i listened and heard arabic hyms.

Can someone educate more Nigerians that Arabic is a language and not everything written or spoken in Arabic is Islamic? Arab Christians sing Christian hymns in their language - Arabic!
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by MrCrackles(m): 12:08am On Oct 29, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Can someone educate more Nigerians that Arabic is a language and not everything written or spoken in Arabic is Islamic? Arab Christians sing Christian hymns in their language - Arabic!
Thank you. . .
Some people are too daft to understand! grin
No point teaching them
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by lastpage: 12:13am On Oct 29, 2009
Wicked people, this ma Nigerians!
How can u say they should throw the guy off the plane without a parachute?
Will it not have been better to throw him off with a "leaking" Parachute, in shark infested waters grin

Pleas, can somebody give me a big HLALUJAH wink
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by aocosatuyi: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2009
The gospel l believe must be preached anyhow.l imagine if any of u are in a plane that is about to crash, Yes u will all shout the name of Jesus to save u.That time u dont think is also a disburbance,do u?
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by onoxelvis(m): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2009
To everything there is a season. I am affirmative of the alma matter of sharing the good news, there is a but somewhere. God help us.[/color][/b]
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Gamine(f): 1:14am On Oct 29, 2009
Unbelievable. lol
Why the heck are many Christians so inconsiderate
chei, good for him
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by gem87(f): 3:34am On Oct 29, 2009
it's just as well he was arrested, all this has to stop, in Nigeria people on public transport might not mind people praying and preaching on buses, I'm all for evangelism, but people must respect boundaries.
there's always this woman preaching on the london overground service, and i find it very inconsiderate
London is as ethnically diverse as anyplace can get, u have people from various religions, the last thing they need is someone preaching that the kingdom of Heaven is at hand, besides you don't know what day those people have had, they're probably praying for her to shut up.
it's simply insensitive to preach on public transport.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by olubuffett: 5:33am On Oct 29, 2009
have u heard the way some people snore on the plane? who arrested then?
At the end of the day christ has been preached, they couldn't say they didn't hear.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Olong(m): 5:42am On Oct 29, 2009
I pity all of you loud mouthed sinners that see God's word as constituting a nuisance value.God's word is invaluable and the only reason our world hasn't swallowed its inhabitants!The said preacher's approach could be wrong;however the views expressed here by most of you depict your disdain for preachers and preaching.It wouldn't change nothing though,thank goodness.But i cant figure out you people's standing with God.DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN KNOW THAT JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS,and will one day require an account of your life from you in death?
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Olong(m): 5:53am On Oct 29, 2009
After all our joke,ridiculing remarks and wisecracks,we need God's air to live.y'al dt want d preacher thrown out in2 'shark infestd water wth a leakn parachute',wil one day,in dis life cry out to dt same God we preach for his mercy.surely such days re inevitable.joke on!
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by luvola(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2009
d poster is a bloddy liar . tel us yur source of this thread or u shut yur mouth up
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by texazzpete(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2009
luvola:

d poster is a bloddy liar . tel us yur source of this thread or u shut yur mouth up

He was in the plane, you slowpoke.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by samnaija: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2009
i dont believe the story, someone is just tryin to ridicle xtianity. u can try but u wont suceed,
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by texazzpete(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2009
Olong:

I pity all of you loud mouthed sinners that see God's word as constituting a nuisance value.God's word is invaluable and the only reason our world hasn't swallowed its inhabitants!The said preacher's approach could be wrong;however the views expressed here by most of you depict your disdain for preachers and preaching.It wouldn't change nothing though,thank goodness.But i cant figure out you people's standing with God.DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN KNOW THAT JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS,and will one day require an account of your life from you in death?

Jesus Himself insisted we render unto Ceaser what belonged to Ceaser. You must show respect for people and constituted authority. Would you appreciate it if an Ogun worshipper came outside your window every night singing his ritual songs? Would you appreciate a masquerade entering your bus and insisting on steps you must take to be saved?

In my opinion, all these preachers that put churches and hold noisy night vigils in residential areas should be apprehended and punished.
As for me, i still keep a baseball bat near my bed. There's a guy that comes every couple of months to preach the Gospel at 2 am with a megaphone in residential areas on a work day. The last time he did it on wednesday night and i was useless at work the next day. Both I and my gateman have drawn up plans to severel beat the fellow next time he tries this again!
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by texazzpete(m): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2009
samnaija:

i dont believe the story, someone is just tryin to ridicle xtianity. u can try but u wont suceed,

And i suppose the reports of innocent children being killed and tortured in Eket in the name of Christianity are also merely 'stories intended to ridicule christianity'? Is that how you and your pastor justify being such bad christians as to turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to these reports?
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by VALIDATOR: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2009
texazzpete:

Jesus Himself insisted we render unto Ceaser what belonged to Ceaser. You must show respect for people and constituted authority. Would you appreciate it if an Ogun worshipper came outside your window every night singing his ritual songs? Would you appreciate a masquerade entering your bus and insisting on steps you must take to be saved?

In my opinion, all these preachers that put churches and hold noisy night vigils in residential areas should be apprehended and punished.
As for me, i still keep a baseball bat near my bed. There's a guy that comes every couple of months to preach the Gospel at 2 am with a megaphone in residential areas on a work day. The last time he did it on wednesday night and i was useless at work the next day. Both I and my gateman have drawn up plans to severel beat the fellow next time he tries this again!

grin grin grin grin

I really can't understand why they must scream their lungs out (and even with megaphone in the middle of the night) b4 their god can hear them. Yet they insist he is omnipresent.

@poster
can you (or anyone else) site any other credible news source to back your claim? or Date,BA Flight Number,etc because some people think you are anti-christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Watched Mount Zion Film Lately? / Appreciate Your Pastors!! / Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.