Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight (7334 Views)

Poll: Do you support people preaching publicly on international flights?

Yes: 24% (28 votes)
No: 75% (86 votes)
This poll has ended

Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / Preachers And Pastors Receiving Monthly Salary For Preaching The Gospel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by DeepSight(m): 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2009
hafees:

I wonder why people always refuse to address only the issues: He was not suppose to preach inside the plane, nobody is saying he should not preach. I am a muslim and when i use to join public transport, there are always preachers. There are some days I am happy they are sharing the words of God even though i do not agree totally with the doctrines, but sometimes i am so tired, especially returning home in the crazy traffic that i feel like venting all my angers on them.

If i were a christian i would have asked them to shut up especially when they start trying to force every one to sing or collect money, but i guess they will think i hate christianity. On my street alone, i have 4 churches, cant they just merge, there is noise left right and centre on sundays when am trying to prolong my well needed sleep.

They try to shout themselves down, buying all sorts of heavy noisy making instruments. there is this particular one that screams like he was deranged, shouting FIRE FIRE. then when it is time to collect money he tells them will enter hell fire if they dont, only thatman does 4 services on sunday- cool money.

We also have mosque and maybe am biased, but they dont make as much noise, just 2-3 minutes every 2-4 hours. Not bad.
most important thing i think is dont disturb others with your beleive, who tellsyou you are right or the ogun worshipper is wrong

Fantastic post!
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by DeepSight(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
monopolist:

I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the Power of God unto Salvation

I love the Man's boldness.

The Man did what most christians, saints and alfas are afraid and shy of doing.

You are very foolish.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by johnson11(m): 6:12am On Nov 03, 2009
Deep Sight:

You are very foolish.

You are wise my brother, i am so surprised people will say anything cause first and foremost they are scared to do it secondly,the brother have my full support but just preached at the wrong time and wrong place but one way or the other he has spread the gospel

Abuzola:

'Give the hypocrites the tidings that there is for them a painful torment' Quran 4:138

Abuzola, if you like you can go to hell for all you care, xtianity is growing wide bigger and larger, can you see how it is spreading widely in the north part of country, If u like you can hate it but it is the true and people like you can go to hell for all i care.

Tudór:

The slowpoke probably thought he was on Oyedepo or Daddy GO's luxury jet.

You are the most funniest man i have ever set my smiley on , every seconds of your life you try and see if you can pull this great men down but the more you try the more you lose, They get more populous while you are losing, wake up and live your life and stop being a moaner,
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by johnson11(m): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2009
monopolist:

I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the Power of God unto Salvation

I love the Man's boldness. Welldone boy but do right things at right time next time and apply wisdom because wisdom is justified of her Children

Be wise as a serpent, bold as a lion and gentle as a dove

The Man did what most christians, saints and alfas are afraid and shy of doing.

You are wise my brother, i am so surprised people will say anything cause first and foremost they are scared to do it secondly,the brother have my full support but just preached at the wrong time and wrong place but one way or the other he has spread the gospel[What Abuzola and Tudor cant and wouldn't be able to do except they change there way of living,if you both like accept Jesus or not but in the end you will both confess him AS LORD AND SAVOR
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Abuzola(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2009
Johnson, christians are either turning to atheism or embrace Islam, what part of the world are you from
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Maykelly(f): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2009
Deep Sight:

You are very foolish.

It is only a Mad person that says to another "Are you Mad, You dey craz, you are fo[/b]olish. Such statement are made by a Mad man or a Mad woman or rather mad person(s).

monopolist:

[b][size=14pt]I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the Power of God unto Salvation[/size]

Statement from a Mentally sound person.

for God is not a respecter of Persons.

hafees:

I wonder why people always refuse to address only the issues: He was not suppose to preach inside the plane, nobody is saying he should not preach. I am a muslim and when i use to join public transport, there are always preachers.
most important thing i think is dont disturb others with your beleive, who tellsyou you are right or the ogun worshipper is wrong

[size=14pt]But know you that Death comes at any hour, minute, second. Death comes at any time, even when the WORD of GOD should not distrub you[b], Can Somebody tell Death Not to DISTURB Him or Her?[/b], [color=#990000][/color] [/size]
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by PastorAIO: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2009
Surely we are not to believe that Jesus was mad, because he called people Fools!
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by johnson11(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2009
Abuzola:

Johnson, christians are either turning to atheism or embrace Islam, what part of the world are you from

Give me evidence for that and i will give you one million evidence to prove to you Christianity is growing bigger,stronger and wider to the extend your muslim are jealous, tell me why in Arab nations why are they scared to allow Christianity to be practice? I am Nigerian but resident in BENIN REPUBLIC
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 24, 2009
he tink say na lagos molue im dey grin grin grin
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by STEPHENNI: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2009
the problem we have is that we can tolerate anything but the word of God.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Image123(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2009
It's unfortunate that people are misinformed. Preaching on planes did not start with nigerians. All this dry talk about civilisation and molue are ignorant. White men, the ones you call civilised, have preached on planes before. Such 'privileges' have been abused, that's why airlines have agreed to disallow such. Stop bringing up uncivilisation, educated people still preach the gospel.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by dogmafree(m): 5:37am On Apr 11, 2010
They should have crucified him. He's just another trouble maker like Jesus was.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Watched Mount Zion Film Lately? / Appreciate Your Pastors!! / Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.