Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight (7336 Views)

Poll: Do you support people preaching publicly on international flights?

Yes: 24% (28 votes)
No: 75% (86 votes)
This poll has ended

Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / Preachers And Pastors Receiving Monthly Salary For Preaching The Gospel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by sleak(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2009
collide:

grin can u sell gala on a plane?
;
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
man preach so tay pilot cum dey very sorry for all  d many sins wey him don commit come enter depression.decides to go settle things with baba God immediately crash plane.e don b for all man.
i beg if u wan preach inside plane,preach before it takes off or when e don land.only the living praise the lord.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by cvibe: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2009
Gala will soon go on sale as Naija airlines withdraw refreshments.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2009
@ Abu, is it only on buses and planes? What about those allah wakuba that rings in the early mornings in my neighborhood. I thank God I have relocated. But the manner city is planned or allowed to develop in Nigeria is crazy. Some people will just build a house and all of a sudden it is a church, and the ear-damaging bull horns and stuff, wouldn't let you be. And they are talking about what u already know oh-H & H. Tell one of them to sell off all he has to better others, whosai. If heaven is what they say, u sure say person go tell u? Muslims own I no understand, they say they hate westernization and they travel to Mecca by air and use bull horns to scatter pesin peace all the time.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by theviper1: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2009
lol, the things tht our men in robes do in the name of God and preaching sometimes makes me wanna denounce religion. why in hell should the son -of-LovePeddler takes other ppls peace for granted? the churches that springs up everywhere everyday is not even enough for them,not they have to take their troubles to the air. if u enter a luxurius bus,a molue,trai or whatever,it is the same pple.do they want to force-feed this preaching? we have the most churches and extravagant men of Gods and yet we are one of the most corrupt and evil.why they failed failed to dump the bastards ass off in the middle of the atlantic beats me. yeye dey smell
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by PastorAIO: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2009
. . . The extents that they go through to preach and win converts and when they've won the convert they proceed to make the poor soul twice the devil that they themselves are.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by pinkylady1(f): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
the viper:

lol, the things tht our men in robes do in the name of God and preaching sometimes makes me wanna denounce religion. why in hell should the son -of-LovePeddler takes other ppls peace for granted? the churches that springs up everywhere everyday is not even enough for them,not they have to take their troubles to the air. if u enter a luxurius bus,a molue,trai or whatever,it is the same pple.do they want to force-feed this preaching? we have the most churches and extravagant men of Gods and yet we are one of the most corrupt and evil.why they failed failed to dump the bastards ass off in the middle of the atlantic beats me. yeye dey smell

is it dat bad?
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by cecegorz(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2009
@OP
For about 15 minutes he was warned to stop and not to disturb other passengers. He insisted the gospel has to be preached, he was arrogant about it. They told him they will call the police on him, he insisted, bring the police, he wont just stop.

Oyibo don enter anoda level. They now have police floating in the clouds? grin grin grin

Am just having a damn good laugh here. see why i will always love nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by esajay1: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
I think its completely wrong to preach at all. If you want to preach do it in your house and [i]with[/i] no mega phone or loud speakers. same applies to those mosque and Churches that use mega phone and loud speaker to preach and call for prayer they are simply disturbing! All these attitudes simply shows how uncivilized we are in Nigeria, imposing our religions and forgetting we are one of the most corrupt countries in the world please keep your prayers, preaching and loudspeaker in your houses and start been sincere about life RUBBISH angry.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by charlione(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2009
Naija!!! The most religious yet evil and corrupt nation on earth. May God deliver us from the hypocrites! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by manmustwac(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2009
charlione:

Naija!!! The most religious yet evil and corrupt nation on earth. May God deliver us from the hypocrites! shocked shocked shocked
True talk its as if God and the Devil are living together and getting on well in the same house.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by darne(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2009
h,mmm from bus stops to inside Bus,, From Bus to Danfo`s From Dnfos to MOLUE,, MOLUE to Brt,, And now Level Don change, Na for inside Airline? Even The Airline self,, INTERNATIONAL hmmmm,, Something is wrong with the Guy,, I think he`s Just Afraid lol,, Na wa ooo
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by toshacer: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2009
luvola:

d poster is a bloddy liar . tel us yur source of this thread or u shut yur mouth up

iS THIS WORTH REPLYING TO?
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by blackmann(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2009
tosh_acer:

iS THIS WORTH REPLYING TO?

nah. leave am. na small pickin dey do am.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by mayrho(m): 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
I am sure he will claim being persecuted afterwards
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by HarryPotter1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
hmmmmm dis dude has taken gospel 2 anoda level and i know 1day we will hear dat a preacher was preaching in a submarine or even rocket.nonsence
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by ceasyc(f): 1:00am On Oct 30, 2009
@topic
kolomentality
silly a.s.s.!
hissessssssssss
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 30, 2009
Lol. . . Never Happens in First Class! cool
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by pixiraver(m): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2009
Stupid twart!! Preaching on a plane, he should ask himself if his Pastor or general overseer or whatever they call themselves preach while going to stash their money in foreign banks.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Tudor6(f): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2009
The slowpoke probably thought he was on Oyedepo or Daddy GO's luxury jet.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by tcake: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2009
Somebody stop me before i die laughing!well,we have so many human beings like this who need rehabilitating into right thinking human persons,fit to travel on a public flight.                             Funny also it is how adults chew themselves out on naira land,over religions brought by people whose primary  intention was to enslave others both intellectually and spiritually.what crisis of consciousness!bwl
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2009
there
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by ajogbemi: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
well,i want to believe d guy is acting on the word of HIS creator in the bible 2Tim 4:1-4.Who will you obey man or GOD the giver of life? I believe this is better than being robbed or hyjacked by suicide bombers,which keeps you awake for their own benefit.This is for the passengers benefit.

There are actually some obvious cases of abuse on this particular issue being fronted by those who just wanted money and felt its the cheapest way of raising money.If the truth of the action cannot be substantiated or cannot be prooved that the guy is genuine as said 1Jn 4:1-2,Matt 7:20-21,24:24.Then,i think he shld have been ignored not arrested.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by manmustwac(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2009
Tudór:

The slowpoke probably thought he was on Oyedepo or Daddy GO's luxury jet.
grin grin grin
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by toshacer: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2009
ceasyc:

@topic
kolomentality
stupid ass!
hissessssssssss

Meaning??
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by olabowale(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2009
@PastorAIO« #100 on: October 29, 2009, 04:16 PM »
. . . The extents that they go through to preach and win converts and when they've won the convert they proceed to make the poor soul twice the devil that they themselves are.
lol. they empty the purse of Dinero and and paved the way of Jahanam with beautifu things, while Thorning the way of Jannah.
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by olabowale(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2009
@ferdiii: « #98 on: October 29, 2009, 03:18 PM »
@ Abu, is it only on buses and planes? What about those allah wakuba that rings in the early mornings in my neighborhood. I thank God I have relocated. But the manner city is planned or allowed to develop in Nigeria is crazy. Some people will just build a house and all of a sudden it is a church, and the ear-damaging bull horns and stuff, wouldn't let you be. And they are talking about what u already know oh-H & H. Tell one of them to sell off all he has to better others, whosai. If heaven is what they say, u sure say person go tell u? Muslims own I no understand, they say they hate westernization and they travel to Mecca by air and use bull horns to scatter pesin peace all the time.
Where did you learnt this, when Islam is the grandfather of westernization?
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by ceasyc(f): 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2009
tosh_acer:

Meaning??

wot do u mean by meaning?
aint it obvious? shocked
my post is very clear dats y i started it wit @ topic (man preaching on d plane)
NOT @ poster
if ur lost then find ursef
cant help u there
MOVE ON COS I AM DOING JUST DAT
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Abuzola(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2009
'Give the hypocrites the tidings that there is for them a painful torment' Quran 4:138
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by Golddigger: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
the guy should not be allowed into any airport for life
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by AOsGrl: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2009
Hmm

I see some people on here who possibly have never flown an international flight in their adult lives. Don't know how it in Nigeria never bothered to check but when you buy a ticket abroad, you are automatically consenting to the terms and conditions of flying on that plane. Violations of those Terms could lead to denial of service. Please check the small print next time on your ticket, or the little cards in the seat befor eyou or the airline's website.

Smoking and loud noise e.g music, loud conversations between two people, a category to which i would assume proselytizing would fall into on an international flight were most people are asleep would be prohibited.

This has absolutely nothing to do with being unchristain-like but has everything to do with obeying the laws of the land, the laws of the airline and respecting other people's boundaries.

Why didn't he even start with the person sitted right next to him? Afterall change comes one person at a time abi?
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by hafees: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2009
I wonder why people always refuse to address only the issues: He was not suppose to preach inside the plane, nobody is saying he should not preach. I am a muslim and when i use to join public transport, there are always preachers. There are some days I am happy they are sharing the words of God even though i do not agree totally with the doctrines, but sometimes i am so tired, especially returning home in the crazy traffic that i feel like venting all my angers on them.

If i were a christian i would have asked them to shut up especially when they start trying to force every one to sing or collect money, but i guess they will think i hate christianity. On my street alone, i have 4 churches, cant they just merge, there is noise left right and centre on sundays when am trying to prolong my well needed sleep.

They try to shout themselves down, buying all sorts of heavy noisy making instruments. there is this particular one that screams like he was deranged, shouting FIRE FIRE. then when it is time to collect money he tells them will enter hell fire if they dont, only thatman does 4 services on sunday- cool money.

We also have mosque and maybe am biased, but they dont make as much noise, just 2-3 minutes every 2-4 hours. Not bad.
most important thing i think is dont disturb others with your beleive, who tellsyou you are right or the ogun worshipper is wrong
Re: Man Insists On Preaching The Gospel On British Airways Flight by monopolist: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the Power of God unto Salvation

I love the Man's boldness. Welldone boy but do right things at right time next time and apply wisdom because wisdom is justified of her Children

Be wise as a serpent, bold as a lion and gentle as a dove

The Man did what most christians, saints and alfas are afraid and shy of doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let's Pray For The Nigerian Police Force / Breaking News...islam Again In The Heart Of France. / Fasting And Sex.. The True Biblical Teaching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.