Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election (35319 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by hacmond(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
All dis pipu are thieves...... tongue angry
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by falxx: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
kahal29:

Shee.. . Why rush to Buhari for him to intervene in a matter Wike and Fayose brought on you people? Is Buhari no longer the dictator? Is he now the Appeal Court abi Supreme Court?
You have just asked a wrong question. You should asked if Buhari and Justice Okon Abang are not the same persons?
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by ouzo1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pictures of him rushing to Aso Rock or adon believe it
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by dakkayode(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wetin concern me.. My allegiance is with Aketi ... APC.. Change

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Wasky101: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
APC plan will failed. Ondo is PDP and PDP is ondo.
PMB should better art now or else all the whole ondo will boils.
All illitracys supportings this are pools.
we will not take it and we gaves INEC 24hr to leverse the name or pace out wrots
Enof of this nonsense.

This world is not mine, I'm just passing through. I tot I had seen it all. Oga have mercy on English now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by falxx: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
yarimo:
Silly MIMIKO, Is BUHARI the INEC or a COURT that deliver the judgment? Rush to ASO-ROCK ko RUN to KIRIKIRI prison ni
Foolish government headed by follish leader. What you have should asked if Buhari is difference from Okon Abang?
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by hugoranking(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
we will not take it and we gaves INEC 24hr to leverse the name or pace out wrots
Enof of this nonsense.

Anoda Alao-akala heehehehhehehe
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by hugoranking(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
Enof of this nonsense.
na wa o, anoda Alao-Akala (guy u don add grammer join vocabulary)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by HolyTitus(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
Enof of this nonsense.
I think INEC were right in reeling out Eyipofo's names; perhaps they had a very sharp foresight that this is the kind of grammar grenades you guys will be throwing at the people of Ondo State.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bujumbura:
grin grin grin They are returnees from Aregbesola Opon Imo

Where is johnyessence to complete the cycle
u people will av hypertension when u see d name of jimoh ibrahim contesting for the upcoming governorship election in ondo state.mimiko should rally round and support jimoh ibrahim candidacy.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Cajal(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oga iroko, this PMB and not GEJ, that can upturn court order from aso rock and impose any
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Greatpooss(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
At this juncture, there is nothing like judiciary in Nigeria again as justices are either corrupt or bias. Recently, the APC led government of Nigeria has been using the judiciary as instrument to destabilize the opposition, of which the act is an opposite of true democracy.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by eezeribe(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
OK
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by billyG(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Did he want Buhari to override d Judiciary?did he think buhari is a dictator?is this not pdp family affair can pmb sustistute pdp popular candidate?
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by back2sender: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
The Mistakes of Appointing Sheriff cry cry cry cry
Mimiko should run to FAYO-OSHIT FOR SOLUTION
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by galadee(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
To laff dey hard, abi make I cry? grin cry
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
falxx:
You have just asked a wrong question. You should asked if Buhari and Justice Okon Abang are not the same persons?
hmmm these are some issues that we need to iron out in this great country.what is the purpose of nailing okon abang that he is supporting Apc party,I haven't see any proof here.u are here sideline some. Issues that is pertaining to our judiciary.Okon Abang is doing is job he gave out judgement which is accurate to what jimoh ibrahim lawyer is expecting.it is pdp candidate and his lawyer that is fucking up big time so pls stop accusing justice Okon Abang.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by yarimo(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
falxx:
Foolish government headed by follish leader. What you have should asked if Buhari is difference from Okon Abang?
ok let me ask, is BUHARI different from OKON ABANG?

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mimiko visiting pmb today will surely regret his action,instead of him to call his party faithfuls and his supporter to order he went straight to pmb d anti corruption crusader that does not allow corruption in our country.mimiko is just causing damnation to himself cos' pmb will not do anything about it.Efcc and Dss that is warming up to arrest him after he handover from government,he is busy having meeting with pmb.Pls is pmb a Judge or chief justice of federal high court?mimiko has failed again in his action.instead of him to calm down d situation in ondo state he is busy spending tax payer's money.he will lose this election cos' people are not fooled again. People are wise now.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by prettycat: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
So!how wil dat affect Buhari?Ode!

kahal29:
More..

Mimiko to Buhari: Ondo may boil:

Ondo State Governor Olusegun Mimiko has alerted President Muhammadu Buhari of the potential danger of the declaration of Jimoh Ibrahim as PDP candidate in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in the state.
The Independent National Electoral Commission had on Thursday removed the name of Eyitayo Jegede of the PDP from the list of the candidates of the political parties that would participate in the November 26 governorship election and replaced it Ibrahim's.

The governor told State House reporters today shortly after meeting behind closed-doors with Buhari that the INEC's action could cause a conflagration in the state.

The governor said there was no moral justification for what the INEC did describing Ibrahim's declaration as injustice and mischief.

Mimiko said President Buhari promised him that he would look into the matter.

Details later

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/mimiko-to-buhari-ondo-may-boil/169083.html
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by falxx: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
yarimo:
ok let me ask, is BUHARI different from OKON ABANG?
No. According to my grand father, they are very one people.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by afroLAD: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
Enof of this nonsense.
We all know there is economic recession in Nigeria. Is there grammar recession too?

4 Likes

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by bamikole07(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Those that say it was Buhari that planted Sheriff in PDP, my questions is that when Sheriff was presented to the Party, why can't PDP reject him, then to them it was A Big Fish. Y rousing to PMB.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by yarimo(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
falxx:
No. According to my grand father, they are very one people.
please what of according to you?
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Chikwado1991(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
They the PDP really scared me this morning with there riot
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
billyG:
Did he want Buhari to override d Judiciary?did he think buhari is a dictator?is this not pdp family affair can pmb sustistute pdp popular candidate?
abi ooo I tire ooo instead of him to address d situation well he is busy travelling around asking for favour from pmb.he is busy spending tax payer's money any how.mimiko is just contradicting the issues cos' their house is not on order and there is nothing they can do about it.instead of him to support jimoh ibrahim he's busy allowing thugs to cause violence in akure.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Mujtahida: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
searchng4love:
what is happening with Ondo people's English composition today...shameful

Bros it's not today. I have lived in Akure since 2010 from service year. They are poor in this regard. The way they write is the way they speak. No offence oo. Just stating the facts that corresponds with my experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by breakeven: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
Apc plan is taking shape. This is the reason they are after the judiciary. The plan is to take over the judiciary inec after making over all the security agents so that 2019 will be a done deal. But they have forgotten there is a God who rule and overrule the affairs of men.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by crown08(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
Enof of this nonsense.
U LIVE IN ONDO AND STILL TALK THIS SHIT? HMMM... MIMIKO IS A BASTARD. HE HAS SUFFERED PEOPLE TOO MUCH HERE IN ONDO. I WILL VOTE THIS COMING ELECTION because OF HIM.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Ahmadgani(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Flywillz93(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wasky101:

This world is not mine, I'm just passing through. I tot I have seen it all. Oga have mercy on English now

bwahahahakikiki grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Receives Allen Onyema, Air Peace CEO In His Office (Photos) / #EndSARS: Fresh Protest Threat For Freezing Of Protesters Accounts / 14 Facts About Nigeria You Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.