Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election (35323 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by lawlahbammy(f): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mujtahida:

Bros it's not today. I have lived in Akure since 2010 from service year. They are poor in this regard. The way they write is the way they speak. No offence oo. Just stating the facts that corresponds with my experience.

Fallacy of hasty generalization!
I guess u live in the downtown part of Akure.
Come up higher bro!!!
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by generalorot(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
even if he rob himself with apc as u claim he will still be probe by pmb administration.Efcc and Dss will do their work well.
Before nko... U fink that pmb is that soft hearted... Na law of karma for mimiko
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Jungleluv5: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
APC plan will failed. Ondo is PDP and PDP is ondo.
PMB should better art now or else all the whole ondo will boils.
All illitracys supportings this are pools.
we will not take it and we gaves INEC 24hr to leverse the name or pace out wrots
Enof of this nonsense.
you are olodo ràbàtà you mean pools or fools
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Kazrem(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
How does that concern PMB
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by keynesstreet2: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
we will not take it and we gaves INEC 24hr to leverse the name or pace out wrots
Enof of this nonsense.
You people said same in edo state.. pdp is south south and south south is pdp.. I laugh you guys in Edo language.. the same way we won edo that's how we will win ondo.....
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
generalorot:

Before nko... U fink that pmb is that soft hearted... Na law of karma for mimiko
pmb we all know does not allow rubbish in government.he will surely probe mimiko why he did not paid his 6 months workers salary.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Mujtahida: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
lawlahbammy:

Fallacy of hasty generalization!
I guess u live in the downtown part of Akure.
Come up higher bro!!!
Come up higher to where? Alagbaka(where my office is) ? Ijapo(close to where I live)? You don't have any ideas about me. Come down from your high mountain of self importance jare. Seriously I do not mean to spite the people in Akure. I interact with people in the city on a daily basis from court to church, market to ministries and government agencies etc and it's appalling the way some of them speak. I get slain by astonishing grammatical blunders and it annoys me that you guys tout yourselves as being very literate. Nope my sister, you guys better humble yourselves and admit you are no better or worse than the rest of the country as far as literacy levels are concerned. And you know what? it might sweeten your ego to think that the quality of literacy should be measured from the high echelons of society specifically now places like Ijapo, Alagbaka( where else? ) but I don't look at it that way. It is until those from what you contemptuously and condescendingly call downtown, can speak and write properly and show they are literate that a state or country can boast about literacy. Cuba, Singapore, Indonesia have high literacy levels and I assume they earned this plaudits because of the fact that education in these countries penetrates down to the level of the ordinary man and is not limited to those in 'Hightown'. I attended public schools, my parents are of humble background(downtown I guess) yet I can confidently applaud the quality of education I received in Makurdi, Benue state.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
keynesstreet2:

You people said same in edo state.. pdp is south south and south south is pdp.. I laugh you guys in Edo language.. the same way we won edo that's how we will win ondo.....
opposition apc party will surely win in ondo state no doubt about that.pdp should resolve their issues among themselves not digressing their issues to other parties.they will fail on their points.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by vectoh(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
mars123:
are you okay
hlp me ask d mumu o
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by fakati(m): 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
The best bet for Ondo people is to cast their votes for APC.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by shabakm: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
Enof of this nonsense.
haaaaaa just laughing
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by shabakm: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
comshots:
Modu sheriff is planted by pmb to destabilize pdp.Hasn't the court disqualified his faction?Why is he still parading himself as a pdp chairman?
yes i agree with you madu sherif was planted by pmb with the help of wike and fayose
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Charly68: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Aaah! Calculation failed; huricane efcc will hit the ground running ...Iroko is in tight corner because Sheriff has dealt him a big blow politically.. Barrister Jimoh Ibrahim will never surrender his mandate to Jegede ..Judiciary is no longer cash & carry .Lobatan
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ratello:
Too late.
"Iroko" is about to fall shocked grin

POP loss, APC gain....
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ratello:
Too late.
"Iroko" is about to fall shocked grin

PDP loss, APC gain....
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by tbanty1: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
He will soon join APC
Well, i wont dispute ur opinion, because as u can see in dat pix, he is extremely cheerful nd not bothered nor worried about d whole tin, nd we all kno his relationship with the APC candidate (akeredolu) as a unique friends, he was evn with him wen he celebrated his birthday. Asually i'm from dsame town with mimiko (ondo city), nd ds is d 2nd year, av bn @ home witout employment nd i believes we av pple with 6 or more years @ home doin notin. This was actually why we voted out olusegun agagun for him, in order to create more industries nd engaged our jobless youths, finish with our sea port nd our generatin power plant (omotosho) started in agagun's regime,but he was busy doin unnecessary projects. I can boldly say Olusegun agagun av tried in his path.
Below are d analysis of agagun's achievements:
1. Establishment of deep sea port
2. Investin on our generatin power plant
3. Employin d litu he can employ from d youths
4. Prompt payment nd increasin of worker's salaries.
5. He also attended to health nd education sectors.
We actually vote him out cox of d bad roads, markets, lack of more industries to employ enough youths nd more he failed to look into, because we kno we av the money that can b used to actualized these projects. But, since mimiko take over, d num of unemployed youths increased rapidly; failed to contribute to our generatin power plant; infact, i feel bad, wen pple from Akoko land nd the ilaje side complains of no light for years nd many more useless projects he does, dat dosent touch the lifes of ondo state's indigens financially, thus puttin evrybody in agony. I will jst suggest we vote for Olusola Oke from AD, since he is a product of Olusegun agagun nd also has elements of integrity nd trust in him to continue agagun's ways of governorship, because i dnt even av a trust in ds APC (change) people, who av bn failin Nigerians from National to State nd Local levels. APC of a tin? God forbid!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Oluwasola055: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
Enof of this nonsense.

Guy, going by what you wrote there, u are a stark illiterate.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by adroitvezy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Redoil:
Justice okon abang you see ur life
what happened to his life?
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Nemma(m): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Polithievians..... All of them are just striving for a way to enrich their pocket. Mimiko running to asorock was hinged on him knowing he has questions to posit answers after leaving the power seat. I won't be surprise if he eventually campaign for Aketi.... I just pray the best candidate emerge as Governor in Ondo state.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nemma:
Polithievians..... All of them are just striving for a way to enrich their pocket. Mimiko running to asorock was hinged on him knowing he has questions to posit answers after leaving the power seat. I won't be surprise if he eventually campaign for Aketi.... I just pray the best candidate emerge as Governor in Ondo state.
even if he campaign for aketi as u claim he will be probe.his government will be probe.Dss and Efcc will do their work.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Nemma(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
even if he campaign for aketi as u claim he will be probe.his government will be probe.Dss and Efcc will do their work.
I'm not disputing that.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Johnnyessence(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
tbanty1:
Well, i wont dispute ur opinion, because as u can see in dat pix, he is extremely cheerful nd not bothered nor worried about d whole tin, nd we all kno his relationship with the APC candidate (akeredolu) as a unique friends, he was evn with him wen he celebrated his birthday. Asually i'm from dsame town with mimiko (ondo city), nd ds is d 2nd year, av bn @ home witout employment nd i believes we av pple with 6 or more years @ home doin notin. This was actually why we voted out olusegun agagun for him, in order to create more industries nd engaged our jobless youths, finish with our sea port nd our generatin power plant (omotosho) started in agagun's regime,but he was busy doin unnecessary projects. I can boldly say Olusegun agagun av tried in his path.
Below are d analysis of agagun's achievements:
1. Establishment of deep sea port
2. Investin on our generatin power plant
3. Employin d litu he can employ from d youths
4. Prompt payment nd increasin of worker's salaries.
5. He also attended to health nd education sectors.
We actually vote him out cox of d bad roads, markets, lack of more industries to employ enough youths nd more he failed to look into, because we kno we av the money that can b used to actualized these projects. But, since mimiko take over, d num of unemployed youths increased rapidly; failed to contribute to our generatin power plant; infact, i feel bad, wen pple from Akoko land nd the ilaje side complains of no light for years nd many more useless projects he does, dat dosent touch the lifes of ondo state's indigens financially, thus puttin evrybody in agony. I will jst suggest we vote for Olusola Oke from AD, since he is a product of Olusegun agagun nd also has elements of integrity nd trust in him to continue agagun's ways of governorship, because i dnt even av a trust in ds APC (change) people, who av bn failin Nigerians from National to State nd Local levels. APC of a tin? God forbid!!!
oh sorry for not av gotten d job in the first place I really feel for your pain all is well.favour market will locate you.we all know mimiko second tenure in government is a disaster.he didn't do anything tangible to the masses. The worst part is that he told d workers that he can't paid workers salary.workers that is working all day all night in their various office.upon the 13 percent derivation package from the fg he can't show anything about it.upon d huge allocation he is collecting mimiko doesn't show anything tangible to the masses.ondo state is blessed with series of minerals but nothing to show about it.ondo state has crude oil,bitumen and coal but all d companies that is working on this land are been liased with mimiko on d fund he will be receiving from them. Nothing to talk too about d security in ondo state,security situation is very bad. D masses eyes are open widely nobody can be fooled with pdp tactics in ondo state. Opposition party will win with landslide victory.I still support aketi cos' of the spirit of doggedness in ondo politics,he is a grass root politician.God bless d masses of ondo state.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Mendelssohn(m): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
Enof of this nonsense.

Nonsense!
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Oasis007(m): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
franchizy:
Enof of this nonsense.

undecided

It's a pity that some Kids really do not know you on Nairaland?! Seem you've got what you aimed. You want mentions and you've got enough. LOL!

They should have checked your profile and perhaps your previous posts and comments before jumping on your Moniker like over-fed Dogs to make fun of Poo you served them!

No wonder the Economy is in recession, seriously it's obvious the Youths ain't taking time to study and analyze, before jumping to Conclusion.

SHM for the Kiddos that rush to quote this Dude and simply make his Day a fun filled one!!!
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by awoluyi(m): 5:45am On Oct 29, 2016
franchizy:
Enof of this nonsense.
. Please always make sure you edit your composition before posting. I don't expect this type of rubbish from any Ondo citizen with at least pry vi certificate. I am sure there is no village in Ondo state without a primary school. Or is it that you refused to attend one? Never write "we gaves, leverse, whole Ondo will boils, etc" again.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by barcaboi(m): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2016
franchizy:
Enof of this nonsense.
RIP English.....so APC installed Sheriff as chairman, sacked him illegally, nominated Jimoh abi?
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by franchizy(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

It's a pity that some Kids really do not know you on Nairaland?! Seem you've got what you aimed. You want mentions and you've got enough. LOL!

They should have checked your profile and perhaps your previous posts and comments before jumping on your Moniker like over-fed Dogs to make fun of Poo you served them!

No wonder the Economy is in recession, seriously it's obvious the Youths ain't taking time to study and analyze, before jumping to Conclusion.

SHM for the Kiddos that rush to quote this Dude and simply make his Day a fun filled one!!!

Bros, you are very smart and intelligent.

Nairaland has made my day filled with fun.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by makan85(m): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2016
steppin:
Yoruba man, he's planning to defect.
. guy I won't be surprise if I see mimiko defected to APC before the end of his regime because the fear of efcc
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by sundayamazing3: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2016
I have been saying it that Mimiko era of doom is near! He thinks he is d only educated person in Ondo State. Meeting Buhari will never stop his jail term. Mimiko and Fayose nd Wike are births of a feather. Jegede could have cover his criminalities if elected. Better still now, he should pay this backlog salary and do TESCOM recruitment he stepped down. If not, I will personally write EFCC. Mimiko is a scam to Ondo state. Over 18 thousand graduate applied for Npower in Ondo State. That will tell you d high level of unemployment in the state. Mimiko has built his admin on lies and deception So who will save him from jail now??
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by sundayamazing3: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2016
Your English is very poor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Dry Port: Seyi Makinde Inspects Ongoing Construction At The Site - Photos / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.