Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election (35324 Views)

Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by APCmyheart(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2016
Redoil:
Justice okon abang you see ur life

Wetin do him life, because he is not compromise like those other corrupt judge?

Markaffi faction cannot continue dominating PDP, Ize Iyamu is a product of Markaffi let the Sheriff faction take Ondo even though they're still going to win cos Markaffi Faction won't vote for them and same happen in Edo.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by APCmyheart(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2016
franchizy:
APC plan will failed. Ondo is PDP and PDP is ondo.
PMB should better art now or else all the whole ondo will boils.
All illitracys supportings this are pools.
we will not take it and we gaves INEC 24hr to leverse the name or pace out wrots
Enof of this nonsense.

LOL same way they fail in Edo abi? continue foooling yourself, Beside the bold got me laughing hahahaha...

Art ko, Science ni.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by Oasis007(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2016
sundayamazing3:
I have been saying it that Mimiko era of doom is near! He thinks he is d only educated person in Ondo State. Meeting Buhari will never stop his jail term. Mimiko and Fayose nd Wike are births of a feather. Jegede could have cover his criminalities if elected. [s]Better still now, he should pay this backlog salary and do TESCOM recruitment he stepped down.[/s] If not, I will personally write EFCC. [s]Mimiko is a scam to Ondo state. Over 18 thousand graduate applied for Npower in Ondo State. That will tell you d high level of unemployment in the state. Mimiko has built his admin on lies and deception So who will save him from jail now??
[/s]

sundayamazing3:
Your English is very poor

undecided

Very poor indeed!
Sorry I can't fix all! It's kinda frustrating to correct all the blunders, hence I suggest you re-write the comment (post). Also you need to revisit your English Textbook and properly learn the Term - Punctuation.
Thank me later!
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by 7lives: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2016
kahal29:

Shee.. . Why rush to Buhari for him to intervene in a matter Wike and Fayose brought on you people? Is Buhari no longer the dictator? Is he now the Appeal Court abi Supreme Court?

If i tell you say i no taya na lie.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by 7lives: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2016
Ddaji:
wonders shall never end!!!! our great Iroko in APC? Soul of PDP founders will never forgive fayose and Wike they are the ones that brought shareef to PDP,unaware of them, that he is smarter then them.His own is good sef i cant remember him insulting PMB.fayose& wike see ur life

Una see una life, Mimiko and Fayose are probably playing for da man @ Boudilon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by SOLADEMIABIODUN(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2016
paycash:
You hijacker go to your LP you are destroyed PDP enough. Jimoh did well in PDP than you betrayer.
REST IN PEACE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by FOLLEY20(m): 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
franchizy:
APC plan will failed. Ondo is PDP and PDP is ondo.
PMB should better art now or else all the whole ondo will boils.
All illitracys supportings this are pools.
we will not take it and we gaves INEC 24hr to leverse the name or pace out wrots
Enof of this nonsense.
Nothing will boil in Ondo because all d protest is an organized one. Let God speaks for Ondo.
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by falxx: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
yarimo:
please what of according to you?
I nor get any one
Re: Mimiko Rushes To Aso Rock, Meets Buhari Over Ondo Election by yarimo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
falxx:
I nor get any one
ok sir. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Approve Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request. South East Reps Kick / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi In Make Or Mar Visit To Saraki / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.