Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... (849 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by Ifakiland(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2016
So my gf left her fone with me to hekp her charge it, I was pushed or tempted to veiw her whatsapp and I saw her convo with a guy asking her to date him....even after my gf told him she has a bf, d nigger sed he doesn't mind been a "side bf", she sed no and threatened to block him....so I copied his number and added him on whatsapp and anoda line using a female dp....he fell in love with me (finking am a gal) and so far I've defrauded d idiot of abt 55k....

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by McBrooklyn(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2016
[size=20pt]Smh, so you sef get girlfriend?? undecided [/size]

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by sinaj(f): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2016
Irresponsible you!
Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by donbenedict(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2016
cool so if your babe defrauded him of the same 55k and you got to see the chats, you'd still accuse her of cheating right?

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2016
So, is this the time where we hail you, call you king419 and maybe twerk and clap for you?

what exactly should we do?? undecided
Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by kinggogo: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2016
grin undecided

Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2016
undecided

Searching for the sense in this post...
Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by Cholls(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2016
my brother I swear u be Bastard

1 Like

Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2016
It Wouldve been Funny But YOU LYING!!!!!! angry angry Why The Fvck You Gotta Lie

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by buffalowings4: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2016
angry

So we tin you want make us do

419er
Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by ikp120(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha.
grin grin grin
Walahi, that guy na maga + mugu.
Abeg give me the number let me chop small.

Guys learn for once and stop spending on girls like that... If it were a fellow guy, I bet that dude won't spend up to 3k on him... Girls confusing guys since the days of Adam
Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by pizzylee(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2016
pls don't lie,dea z recession...... dnt add salt to injury
Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by skywalker240(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2016
55k,.....hmmmm hmmm

Oya tell them say badoo na baba grin grin
Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by firstking01(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
I dnt know the kind of joy people derive from lying.
Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by Ifakiland(m): 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Yea yea am lying.....so what? Who no dey cook bobo for here??
Re: A Guy Is Asking My Gf To Cheat On Me With Him... by Presh900(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=20pt]Smh, so you sef get girlfriend?? undecided [/size]

(1) (Reply)

I Thought I Was Her Boyfriend / It's Xmas Again Ooooo, Ladies Be Warned. / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.