Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? (11966 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by charloski(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2009
Sex on a First Date - Does it Kill a Potential Relationship ?
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by mrperfect(m): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2009
Is likely to kill.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by charloski(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2009
even when ur gurl wanted it, ?
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by sammy6(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2009
Not necessarily o.If you guys like each other so much to fck on the first date,then so be it.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by charloski(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2009
@$ammy but it does nt really mean, bar?
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2009
it makes no difference,either way

A player can wait 3 months ,get the sex,then disappear

A serious person can sleep on a 1st date and still continue on to a fruitful,lasting relationship
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by StellaN3(f): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2009
copy and past topic
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2009
I think it depends on the individuals involved and what their intentions are.

If the guy wan play, even if you do it on the 100th date, it'll kill the r/ship!
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by galatico(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2009
Well it depends on the people involved, in most cases it kills the relationship, cuz the guy thinks whaoo this girl is a cheap slut and stuff like that .
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by TheHenrys(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2009
In most cases it has the tendency but it depends on the people involve and why they really want to go into that relationship.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by charloski(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2009
cos my guy yesterday just did it, i will not really say its a date,but hw woo the gurl nd had sex with her dat same day,
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2009
charloski:

cos my guy yesterday just did it, i will not really say its a date,but hw woo the gurl nd had sex with her dat same day,

Good for him.

@ Topic, it's 50-50. If you're open about what you want after the deed, it eliminates the guess work.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by steve49ja(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2009
Potential relationship? You're kidding.

You guys would just be seks mates.

If im looking for a relationship, i wont have seks on the first date even if she wanted it not even 2weeks after knowing her wink.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by jaybee3(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2009
1st date could be after 6months of e-larvy larvy so wats the big deal?
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2009
MrPrsdent:

A serious person can sleep on a 1st date and still continue on to a fruitful,lasting relationship

*******end of discussions******** cool cool cool cool
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
Stella N:

copy and past topic
e concern you?busy ass.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by sleak(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
@poster
i expect sex on the first date.
it does not prejudice my decision to go on into a lasting relationship or not!
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by nich(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2009
steve49ja:

Potential relationship? You're kidding.

You guys would just be seks mates.

If im looking for a relationship, i wont have seks on the first date even if she wanted it not even 2weeks after knowing her wink.
i reason with u, but

@ topic,
sex before marriage has its consequences. things beyond the human eye or imagination.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by blapo(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
@Mrpresident i agree with you.

Relationship can go either way and many other factors come in after sex.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2009
It really depends on the individuals involved. . .

I know of a couple that have been married for 6yrs now. . .they both met in a club. . .the dude just walked up to her and they had a couple of dances and before you know it. . .they both screwed each other in the dude's car. . .It was intended to just be a fling for both of them. . .but it blossomed into something serious. . .

SO basically. . .even if the individuals both have sex 2years into the relationship. . .if it ain't meant to be. . .then it ain't gonna be!

But its best to keep them legs closed!  wink
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by honsule(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

It really depends on the individuals involved. . .

I know of a couple that have been married for 6yrs now. . .they both met in a club. . .the dude just walked up to her and they had a couple of dances and before you know it. . .they both screwed each other in the dude's car. . .It was intended to just be a fling for both of them. . .but it blossomed into something serious. . .

exceptional case

ThoniaSlim:

But its best to keep them legs closed!  wink

WORD cool cool cool
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by ItohanH: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2009
Having sex at all while dating is dangerous and can kill the relationship and both party's destinies. think about this, 
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by obailala(m): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2009
No matter the amount of pressure i mount on the girl, I will think again if she succumbs on the first day.

Even if I really like her and even if she's a 'V', its a very bad first impression and she will definitely end up as my seks mate.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Ijeebuka(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2009
That is if one of you were forced to do it b/c if we decide to do it, I don't see why it have to kill the relationship
that is my own way of reasoning but someone may be still observing how donatus a girl can be and try her on the first / early days and think she use to do the same with her former friends, it is not wise to do such when you want something serious in a relationship.
personally I don't advice sex on first date.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by youngdee(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
Sex on a first date makes me love my girl more
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Oluschenco(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2009
It does kill it,
I once pressurised a lady i met for the first time and she accepted my advances, although i was able to control my feelings, but since then, i never get close to her because i look at her like an HIV+ person, although she may not be.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by papabaks(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2009
It Succkkksss, Very BAD!!!

just take it easy and slow slow,
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by davidif: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2009
Thoniaslim
Mamita, i see you looking good don't make me lose my breath abeg (wooooh, its getting hot in here) you go kill person o. If i catch you, the things i would love to do to you mmmmmmmh grin grin grin
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by slimsy(f): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2009
It might not kill the relationship. But most guys might think that the girl is cheap.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Rolandrichy: 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
YES! there can't be two ways about this we all know the truth. There is more to love in a relationship than sex.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Abbeycity4(f): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
MrPrsdent:

Correct!!!!

but as for me!!! it does'nt make any sense. . . . d guy will think d lady is so cheap!!!
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Alxmyr(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
@ Poster: why you come report her now? Is it because she no gree make you "enter the place"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Mr Nairaland contestants ( Come In Here) / Two Girls Attempting To Rape A Guy (pics, Video) / Ask For Sex Without Saying Sex Or Any Obscene Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.