Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,246 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? (11983 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by djcrucifix(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
nope
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by emaginate: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
sometimes,but the secret of long lasting relationship is that both partners are starving themselves waitin and waitin. the period of waiting keeps them anxious and keeps them together

1 Like

Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by UNLEASHED(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2009
Depends on the parties involved but it's not advisable
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Princek12(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2009
I believe sex on a first date enhances a relationship that would have been otherwise fruitful, say between two compatible people who are mutually attracted to each other. People are so quick to blame sex on a first date for the demise of a relationship that has been through a precarious condition from inception. Abeg make una leave sex alone. Sex on the first date is not responsible for the demise of a relationship caused by picking an incompatible, lame ass partner. What is the difference in having sex on a first date or on a second date or on a third date, especially if each consecutive dates are, say, a week apart? After all, you still had sex.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by charloski(m): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2009
but dey say sex b4 marriage is sum kind of taboo, one day i heard sum big bro saying dat they must test their grul b4 they get her married, is this surpose to bi so.?
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by ebunma: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2009
60% likely
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by yankidelta(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2009
yesssss!
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Simonwal: 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
it might sound weird to you pple
but the fact remains ,the more i have sex with a lady,
the more i deeply love her
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Johnnoo(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
bawomolo:

close thread

FALLACY! ! !
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Xtranoble: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2009
I had sex on my first date far back 8 november 2007 and the relationship still stands and is still hearty. I have not cheated on her since then even when i know i'll not marry her cos we are mates[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Simonwal: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
weda sex on the first date or not
what will be will always be
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Gifo(m): 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2009
@simonwal:
There's nothing weird about your position. For me, i'd be pissed off with so much waiting. Infact, my best relationship had sex on the first date. The likeness was mutual so there was no need to stress out when we could really bond ourselves. It worked perfectly.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by EroticGirl: 1:46am On Oct 30, 2009
Many of una too dey misyarn. If you never CONFIRM, how u go fit get relationship?

You have to check it out, if no be your size, you forget am!
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by ritaNL: 2:06am On Oct 30, 2009
EroticGirl:

Many of una too dey misyarn. If you never CONFIRM, how u go fit get relationship?

You have to check it out, if no be your size, you forget am!

You don spoil baje ! grin
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by EroticGirl: 2:11am On Oct 30, 2009
rita@NL:

You don spoil baje ! grin

Siddon dere dey look. If you don't confirm, and later the guy cant perform, everybody will blame the woman as if she is the one that can't bear a child. They wont know its the guy that is useless. tongue
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by ritaNL: 2:14am On Oct 30, 2009
EroticGirl:

Siddon dere dey look. If you don't confirm, and later the guy cant perform, everybody will blame the woman as if she is the one that can't bear a child. They wont know its the guy that is useless. tongue

I see say you don really spoil and abeg no corrupt me jor. I be V-yarsh lipsrsealed
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by EroticGirl: 2:22am On Oct 30, 2009
rita@NL:

I see say you don really spoil and abeg no corrupt me jor. I be V-yarsh lipsrsealed

It's your kind we're talking about. Better go and check yourself with the doctor / sex therapist. Maybe your thing has even expired sef. grin grin grin ; cool
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by ritaNL: 2:39am On Oct 30, 2009
EroticGirl:

It's your kind we're talking about. Better go and check yourself with the doctor / sex therapist. Maybe your thing has even expired sef. grin grin grin ; cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin If i catch you,you go wunjor i swear but plz dont corrupt me i'm still very young. grin
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by missSexy: 4:00am On Oct 30, 2009
yes, it most likely kills a relationship.  for those  who think the same, how long can you wait?  how many dates?  2, 3, 10, , ?
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by earlalright(m): 5:40am On Oct 30, 2009
Sex is the peak of bonding. It is fussing your life with another. It is not just fun. The relationship cannot survive unless in miserable agony. A relationship without trust because you will always have this fear of he or she could have it with another today during launch, or 'is that why she came late yesterday. Sex on first date kills trust which is very essential in a relationship. www.myspace.com/naijapassion
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by earlalright(m): 5:41am On Oct 30, 2009
Sex is the peak of bonding. It is fussing your life with another. It is not just fun. The relationship cannot survive unless in miserable agony. A relationship without trust because you will always have this fear of he or she could have it with another today during launch, or 'is that why she came late yesterday. Sex on first date kills trust which is very essential in a relationship. www.myspace.com/naijapassion
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by danfido(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2009
Hi guys, my reasoning here is this: There's more to sex than just the bang bang and the big O. Aside the trust issue, what scares me is the soul- tie that occurs btw the both parties. For some, its excuse- worthy in flings, but in heart- bonded ones, its just off it. Methinks its better we know ourselves more, than blind our eyes to possible incompatibles. My thoughts, pls.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2009
birds of a feather likely flock together. if playboy meets playgirl, then what do you expect? na bang, bang naaa! grin
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by qkman: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2009
d individuals involve determines what d relationship becomes,its a 50-50, dey cud screw on d 1000th date and it may end there.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by M16: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2009
nope.doesnt kill a sexual relationship
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2009
exactly! if they're both players and are in it for the sex, they could just continue screwing for as long as it takes! grin
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by kristos(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2009
i have been with my fiancee for five years now, we are tying the knot soon and we had sex on the first date. IMO it does not matter to me if it is on the first or 100th date. I don't see how it means that a lady is cheap because she had sex on a first date that's crazy. It takes two to tango, why must the lady be cheap and the guy a god angry angry. People should stop promoting such ridiculous notions. Sex on the first date should not kill a potential relationship unless either of the party is a jerk.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by 2rhyme(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2009
smileywell, to me, sex on first date depends on the individuals, winksome persons might have being casual friends for a long time, and on their on first date, they both might have the intentions of themselves apart shocked, so to me like i said it depends on the individuals kiss.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by gentlesJ(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
Forget it.most use sex on first date to test a lady if she is cheap.you may find it funny, but that is the gospel true.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by novaman: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
I have dated several ladies, but the lady that shows more quality even on bed on the first day we met surpasses even those that took more than 3 years to agree to come to bed with me. The truth is that some people feel the longer it took you to accept the offer the better; the quality that one exhibit before, during and after sex keeps the relationship even stronger, it doesn't matter when it happened. Sex is something that comes naturally, its been 3 years and no sex since the first time together yet I love and adore her and the first days, first sex and first everything still felt like yesterday to me. I hope to get married to her next year, God Willing; I really can't explain her with the keyboard before me. She may not be the most beautiful but for me she is top quality; I tried to find fault but believe there are none. Thank you to all the ladies who left me at some point in time because they left I found my jewel.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2009
also for your own HEALTH RISKS its better to wait a while.
not just jumping on some guy you just met.
how slutty. tongue
you hardly know anything about the guy.
at least be dating first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-girlfriend And Current Girlfriend Becoming Friends / Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga / SA's Nudist Queen Minaj Pictured At KFC Almost Naked In Thong (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.