Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? (11985 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
na wa for you. we know all the tricks these ladies play and from experience, the more nutty the lady, the more she plays hard to bed! grin
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by novaman: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2009
sex should be seen as a gift vis-a-vis its not suppose to be a one way thing; both partners must feel the need to do it about the same time; it most come naturally; you have to expect it anytime; except when recommended by the doctor during baby making. I am not saying you should jump at any guy or lady you meet on the first day; and if you are talking about health and safety, you have to also consider the fact that even right where you are now may not be safe; it is only by God grace that we are safe
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
a gift from the ladies to the men or what?
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by novaman: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
Gift is something acquired without effort or payment or obligation, that is exactly what sex should be; if you notice there is a lot of difference when one pays for sex. People who pays for sex even finds it disgusting at the end of the day yet they still return.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by nwainbuekw: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2009
to me i dnt think its right 4 a responsible girl but it actually depends on individuals
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by ritaNL: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2009
nwainbuekw:

to me i dnt think its right 4 a responsible girl but it actually depends on individuals

Responsible my butt !
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2009
so, it's a 'gift' for a lady to have sex with a man?
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by kristonium(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
Research has shown that premarital sex is the major debilitating factor to long lasting sustenable relationship.Lets try and avoid it by all means.Lets preserve and protect our destinies!
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by obi123: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2009
not necessarily! not advised though.

On a first date u want to maintain an unbiased view of ur date. sex does have the power to cloud ur judgment. before u know it u start thinking that theres something there when actually u just another P****sy down the line of others , then u are trapped in a web of yet another disastrous relationship .

Keep sex aside for goodness sake!!!!  Keep it simple ,enjoy the company of the date or not .
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by whitesturd(f): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
its not advisable cos de guy mite think de babe is too cheap and dts how she opens up 4 evybody on de 1st date bt not in all cases though
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by feelshady(f): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
it really really depends on individual
i had some, it worked for me
i had others but now they are no where to be found
what can one do
you only need to pray for the righth person to come along
cos a player might stay for six months or longer,get whatever he wants and still get lost and a serious person may do it an hour after you meet and you may end up at the alter
everything is up to God
and the individual involved
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by MzBabs(f): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2009
But its best to keep them legs closed!

Nothin Left to say!
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by yommys01(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2009
The girl who allowed a guy to have sex with her on their first date should not bother looking for a job or should resign from her present job and start prostituting.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by whitesturd(f): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2009
yommys01:

The girl who allowed a guy to have sex with her on their first date should not bother looking for a job or should resign from her present job and start prostituting.

really?
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by EMMYD01(m): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2009
Ya it depends,but the relationship may be destroy,but ive seen couples who told me they did it on the 1st day and still marry,so it depends on the level of understanding, maturity and love u people have 4 each other.take care
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2009
so, its all prostitutes that go about looking for sex on first date? grin
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by areaboi: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2009
i think relationship is based on intentions.We can say its good and as well bad.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2009
you mean good and bad at the same time? how?
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Argum: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2009
there is a tendency to think that she could as well fall for another guy on the first day, epecially when problems (inherent in any relationship) begin. believe me, it may seem harmless at first but with the effects of time, distance and other love eroding factors. one may only discover the time bomb too late.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by No2Atheism(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2009
@topic

Yes cus sooner or later you are going to start to ask yourself what if questions . . . .
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by DeSams1: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
It's not a gud signal for a lasting relationship
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by nethacker(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2009
i dnt think so
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2009
like what if she does it with yet another guy she meets tomorrow? grin
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by mbola(f): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2009
I wouldn't know
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by babadee81: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2009
Hey!!! am babadee, Sex is good alot for bodys
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by efobee: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2009
If she wanted it,then she must be lose,
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Enockia(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2009
it can but it depends on both parties wat they have in mind
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by areaboi: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
George_D:

you mean good and bad at the same time? how?

I was making contribution in respect to the post.
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2009
ok. i hear you. grin
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Freiburger(m): 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
Answer to question: NO
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2009
no to what? grin
Re: Sex On A First Date - Does It Kill A Potential Relationship ? by Freiburger(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2009
No it does not kil a potential relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are The Red Flags You Regret You Ignored In Your Relationship. / Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? / Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.