Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) (51844 Views)

President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Nellybii: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Pls resign or retire or offer ua pantastic' sef for impeachment..everybody knows daura and co are ur secret advicers and are in charge.
Again,using the word 'I am' connotes pride and selfishness,who are you and who and what are you in charge of,maybe ur cows?!

Again,"..whoever feels he has lost somehow..." this is the rants that some bonobo monkeys derive their "..they are angry cos their hero lost election..." inspiration...as dull and grumpus as the dullard.

I can feel the frustration man !!
Eh yaaaah!! Unfortunately, 2019 is still 30 months away!! grin grin
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Nellybii: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Pls resign or retire or offer ua pantastic' sef for impeachment..everybody knows daura and co are ur secret advicers and are in charge.
Again,using the word 'I am' connotes pride and selfishness,who are you and who and what are you in charge of,maybe ur cows?!

Again,"..whoever feels he has lost somehow..." this is the rants that some bonobo monkeys derive their "..they are angry cos their hero lost election..." inspiration...as dull and grumpus as the dullard.

I can feel the frustration man !!
Eh yaaaah!! Unfortunately, 2019 is still 30 months away!!
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by simpleman: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2016
Nigeria and nigerians. if the man shout, una go say na tyrant and dictator. if he keep quiet una go say no be him dey rule. Abeg leave the man jare make him clean nigeria for us.

SAI BABA.

CARRY GO.

YOU CAN NEVER SATISFY EVERYONE.

EVERYBODY WANT A PIECE OF YOU.

IT IS NOT EASY.

SO WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU AND NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Justiceleague1: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nellybii:

I can feel the frustration man !! Eh yaaaah!! Unfortunately, 2019 is still 30 months away!! grin grin
mental grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Vince77(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
kingcity:
oga its just a joke

Its just a joke too
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Excuzeme: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
sholatech:

Compare what you wrote here with what he said.. Nothing more to say.

"I stood for the election, I visited every local government in Nigeria, I travelled by road, by air, and so on, and we had one of the most credible election. So whoever feels he has lost somehow is his own problem, I have no problem.”
!

You are getting it mixed-up, up there!

First, you cant take take two paragraphs and mash them together to create "another impression".
Secondly, you did not take the "context" of those statement into consideration!

Now, here is it:
The context is about Aisha claiming APC members who fought for Buhari's election win, have been LEFT OUT of the scheme of things.

The last part of Buhari's statement was referring to those people otherwise, how would he say "I stood for election"
Meaning "Buhari" is the one that was elected by Nigerians, not all those APC party stalwarts who just think "its is business as usual and they must share the spoils of office". they went behind to lobby Aisha, to pressurize Buhari that they too deserve to be given political appointment based solely on being in APC! They think "they have lost in the power equation" inside Aso Rock.

But Buhari has said that it was he, who was voted into office as President and he would select only the best hands he can trust, irrespective of party affiliation

Finally, the person l responded to, just like you, appear to have comprehension problems, not because you are not smart but because you always colour your reasoning with the "I hate Buhari Brush". So, no matter how much the truth stares you in the face, you wont accept it.
No one can help you with that situation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Excuzeme: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
AreaFada2:
I never knew that Madam Aisha stood for election and lost.

Which position na? Iyaloja of Daura or what? grin cheesy

Or is Bubu insinuating that Aisha is now in league with Mama peace & PDP? shocked

On a serious note, Buhari seems to be mocking those who worked towards winning election, people that Aisha saw on the campaign train. Those who have now taken their complaints to Aisha who knew about their efforts towards winning. Buhari is now calling them losers for not being rewarded by him.

Even though I do not support Aisha's outburst on BBC, because a spouse should persevere with private complaints within the house, but once the matter is in the public sphere, Buhari should chose his words carefully when addressing the issue.

At the above:

He was not mocking them but you need to know the amount of PRESSURE they are putting on the man.
[b] Going to Aisha was to put pressure on him, at the weakest point (his bedroom matters! grin ) and it shows how desperate they have become, hence Buhari's tone of annoyance! undecided

"When you give a man a goat, you release the leash to him as well". - Proverb

These people, though deserving for their past efforts, are basically after their own personal interest FIRST!
But Buhari sees governance as a bigger issue, bigger than any personality.
He also understands that the buck stops at his table and of things fail, he would be blamed (while the "party men" take a walk or decamp!) grin
The 'party-men' just want an avenue to make money otherwise, they should support Buhari as long as whoever he puts there, is doing a good job.

Buhari wants those he can "trust absolutely" in his innermost circle, and that makes sense!
Remember he was overthrown in his first attempt, by people he thought he knew and trusted. Remember also that we now live in a season where even citizens are praying and actively planning for his Govt to fail, not minding the effects on them, their family and 170 Million Nigerians!

It will be naive, for a second time, if he allows the "enemies within" to hijack his Govt, just on the alter of trying to satisfy everyone.[/b]
This has been adduced as one of the failure-points of Jonathan (Lack of strong, self-will).

Again, Buhari appears smart enough to place priority on qualification first, above party membership. I just hope he places the same emphasis when issue of tribe comes up.

Believe me, managing Nigerians, with diverse and diabolical interests, is a herculean task that ANYONE will find daunting.
Fail or Succeed, the buck stops at Buhari's table. He will be held responsible, not those clamouring for positions now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election Results From Edo / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.