Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) (51847 Views)

President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by sholatech(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Excuzeme:

Where did you see ELECTION in that phrase where he mentioned "those who lost"?

You people from that place are full of mischief!

Those who feel they lost (Power), not election!
Buhari is referring to some of his APC friends who want to be closer (to power) and more influential but are currently complaining that they were left out.

Dont always see everything in terms of PDP/Jonathan.
This "victim mentality" is not helping all of you

Compare what you wrote here with what he said.. Nothing more to say.

"I stood for the election, I visited every local government in Nigeria, I travelled by road, by air, and so on, and we had one of the most credible election. So whoever feels he has lost somehow is his own problem, I have no problem.”

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Kingbuhari(m): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Buhari was not in charge of governance ,the cabals has taken over his government... we are back to square 1.. Tufiakwa
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by JAHseal: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Pls resign or retire or offer ua pantastic' sef for impeachment..everybody knows daura and co are ur secret advicers and are in charge.
Again,using the word 'I am' connotes pride and selfishness,who are you and who and what are you in charge of,maybe ur cows?!

Again,"..whoever feels he has lost somehow..." this is the rants that some bonobo monkeys derive their "..they are angry cos their hero lost election..." inspiration...as dull and grumpus as the dullard.

So e dey pepper u dis bad?
...pelle o

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by JAHseal: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
sholatech:
But the response I see is not firm..he still referred to those who lost election and not happy as those making the insinuations.

Is Madam Aisha one of those that lost the last election?

She equally 'lost out', as her "people" are unable 2 be accommodated.
...any other complaint?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Rahym001(m): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Pls resign or retire or offer ua pantastic' sef for impeachment..everybody knows daura and co are ur secret advicers and are in charge.
Again,using the word 'I am' connotes pride and selfishness,who are you and who and what are you in charge of,maybe ur cows?!

Again,"..whoever feels he has lost somehow..." this is the rants that some bonobo monkeys derive their "..they are angry cos their hero lost election..." inspiration...as dull and grumpus as the dullard.

take it or leave it the General is in Charge, he is the peoples General, Daura and co cannot decide for him, Haters would always hate even if the know the Truth, God Bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Justiceleague1: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Rahym001:

take it or leave it the General is in Charge, he is the peoples General, Daura and co cannot decide for him, Haters would always hate even if the know the Truth, God Bless PMB
another mallam grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Justiceleague1: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
JAHseal:

So e dey pepper u dis bad? ...pelle o
enuff mallams on nl grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by CardinalE: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
is AISHA aware? Dont mind them u are in charge
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by stsinner: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Rayplanet:
“I stood for the
election, I visited every
local government
in
Nigeria, I travelled by
road, by air, and so on,
and we had one of the
most credible election.

what?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Vince77:

This one sef na smal tin.... Go and inquire abt BP drugs. U go shout tire.
oga its just a joke
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Rahym001(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Justiceleague1:
another mallam grin
Nna, taa E bu onye Ara`
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Kebabs(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sometimes, Bullhari's words are like cossy's boobs... Pointless!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
When the president cracks an hausa joke... grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Excuzeme:

Pained IPAD!

Just see how hatred is oozing from your post!
shocked shocked

But Buhari is your President till 2023 (as long as you are in Nigeria. You can relocate t Cameroon if you want), deal with it or you where the Lagoon is
. undecided undecided
tongue
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by rugged7(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
PRESIDENTIAL dummy
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by JAHseal: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Justiceleague1:

enuff mallams on nl grin

Lots of buffoons everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by 989900D: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
B1abiastate:
[size=28pt]so nnamdi kanu wife is wrong. they are from cameroon. if she does not like nigeria, she can relocate to cameroon.
If she does not like nigeria, she can relocate to cameroon, her country of ancestral.
This is why there can not be a referendum .
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28eN0Lanan4

LOL, no wonder, both husband and wife are delusional retards, living off the back of the gullible.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by kcoby(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by AreaFada2: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
I never knew that Madam Aisha stood for election and lost.

Which position na? Iyaloja of Daura or what? grin cheesy

Or is Bubu insinuating that Aisha is now in league with Mama peace & PDP? shocked

On a serious note, Buhari seems to be mocking those who worked towards winning election, people that Aisha saw on the campaign train. Those who have now taken their complaints to Aisha who knew about their efforts towards winning. Buhari is now calling them losers for not being rewarded by him.

Even though I do not support Aisha's outburst on BBC, because a spouse should persevere with private complaints within the house, but once the matter is in the public sphere, Buhari should chose his words carefully when addressing the issue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Can you see Buhari does not the difference between state and LGA? Mr. President I think you visited every state and not LGA.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by freshcvvs: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
hungryboy:
Like this phone you are "in charge"
We just dey wait make your battery full in 2019 "
So that we go comot you from socket

Mr we
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Justiceleague1: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
JAHseal:

Lots of buffoons everywhere!
mallam lols grin
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Justiceleague1: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Rahym001:

Nna, taa E bu onye Ara`
lols ipob mallam grin
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by buffalowings4: 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
arsenalLUVA:

Which drug is that? Una go just dey lie anyhow.

Just to let you know

Disposable gloves I used to buy at 600naira now costs 1200 sad
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by hotspec(m): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
kingcity:
"Malaria drug wey person dey buy N850 is now N1580. The Next Mosquito i lay my hands on will feel the full force of dis Buhari Regime"-Odudu Akpaete

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
kingcity:
"Malaria drug wey person dey buy N850 is
now N1580. The Next Mosquito i lay my
hands on will feel the full force of dis Buhari
Regime"-Odudu Akpaete
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by akinceleb: 6:48am On Oct 30, 2016
Interviewer asking my president maybe he is still in charge, he is talking about those dat loose election. Is dat d response to d question? Supposed closest person to any married man is ur wife and Aisha have says everything. Make dis man Waka joo
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by kabillion(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2016
All I NEED NOW IS A JOB. ENGLISH LANGUAGE GRADUATE. I AM MARKETABLE ANYWHERE. PLEASE HELP! MY NUMBER: 08121698594. THANKS
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by XYZo: 7:37am On Oct 30, 2016
Walahi tank u jare. I dnt just understand our people, these same people u will still hear them saying Buhari will never listen to anybody. Now they claim his govt has been hijacked. Speaking with both sides of their mouth sad
ificatchmodeh:
All president have their close persons around them..who the trust with sensitive and delicate matters,much more their spouse.

Don't know why bubu case should be different..abi dem wan make he carry saboteurs join body..

Bubu on this eh..i support you wella..
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Siscooh: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2016
AkinPhysicist:

cool This is the history:Cameroon was included in the name because at the time (1945) Cameroon was an administrative part of Nigeria (You know Germany losing the WW2 and the UN handing over its colonial regions to Britain and others). In fact, during Nigeria's preparation for independence, a referendum was conducted in southern Cameroon and the people chose to go with French Cameroon rather than Nigeria. cool
SOUTHERN CAMEROON, The English speaking part of Cameroon. Not the entire country!
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by kayalcomp: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2016
Baba, tell him not to come to villa again, then we will be convinced.
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Belz06: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2016
Even the president knows that Sahara reporters shouldn't be taken seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst / Meet Rivers State 2023 Governorship Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.