Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog (21689 Views)

Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by MyGeneration(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
All dz bad belle bloggers
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dharniel:
pls tell them.
they consciously and subconsciously attracts odds to themselves and form ignorance when the expected but not desired results surfaces...

Will they ever listen?
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 30, 2016
Every body has become a so called blogger, telling us or criticizing us on how to live our lives, as if they care, only all they care about is their blogg. Rubbish!

By the way what does blogg or blogging means? I can bet my ass all these so called bloggers does not even know what blogg means.
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by harffie(m): 5:29am On Oct 30, 2016
gypsey:
Every body has become a so called blogger, telling us or criticizing us on how to live our lives, as if they care, only all they care about is their blogg. Rubbish!

By the way what does blogg or blogging means? I can bet my ass all these so called bloggers does not even know what blogg means.
lol...true tho, most of 'em are trolls....
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 30, 2016
harffie:
lol...true tho, most of 'em are trolls....
grin grin imagine! They are worst than trolls, atleast troll knows they are trolls, this blogging crap has become for every dumb hyporcrite who can afford a cheap laptop. Trying too hard to be noticed as a blogger, anyway i blame unemployment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Will we ever listen?
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Essentials1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
bamisepeters:
Jesus! A blogger since 2014...i would love to share ideas, a tree doesn't make a forest.

you can contact me by mail and check out my blog @ newsphases.com
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
gypsey:

you don't need to go too far to know the meaning of blogging, read my posts and you will have the full insight. Those you have been seeing with copy and past news are those once that may not know what blogging means. I do all posts on my blog myself as it is my opinion which i want people to read and possibly share their experiences with me, criticise me or agree with me. And FYI i care about you and my keen readers because i don't blog for the money but the passion to make your relationship great, if i do it for money maybe since almost 3years i have been blogging i will have switched to what other bloggers are known for.
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
MyGeneration:
All dz bad belle bloggers
how?
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Yewandequeen(f): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please tell them.
Dont know what they gain in exposing parts where sun isn't meant to shine on.....ehwwww undecided
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Yewandequeen(f): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
bamisepeters:
you don't need to go too far to know the meaning of blogging, read my posts and you will have the full insight. Those you have been seeing with copy and past news are those once that may not know what blogging means. I do all posts on my blog myself as it is my opinion which i want people to read and possibly share their experiences with me, criticise me or agree with me. And FYI i care about you and my keen readers because i don't blog for the money but the passion to make your relationship great, if i do it for money maybe since almost 3years i have been blogging i will have switched to what other bloggers are known for.

Well said
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Yewandequeen(f): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
bezimo:
The OP cant be more correct, I recently advised a friend who is in searching mode in like manner after posting all manner of suggestive stuff on social media under the preconceived and unvocal assumption that it would attract"them": the advice is simple Appear irresponsible and loose and attract men who only see you as a sex object to be taken after deceiving you while they continue looking for responsible and decent girls to wife!!!
On point.

Responsible ones havent gotten their desired choice, how much the whorelishly dressed ones undecided
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Yewandequeen(f): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
lindabon:
What matters is a woman’s personality, not what she wears or does not wear. But let me just accept, for the sake of argument, that a woman is how she dresses. Contrary to your assumption, the kind of girls you are talking about, are usually skilled in the act of deception, and find ways to manipulate themselves into a marriage when they are ready, and if you think they are somewhere dying single, forget it; some naïve man has fallen for their physical charms. So instead of worrying just about these unclad women who have a well-crafted agenda, we need to start speaking in loud volumes to the men. See, you are what you attract, simple. I know guys who would see a girl running around unclad with bosoms going up and down in slow motion, and their only thought will be, “has she gone mad”, while on the other hand, you have the blokes that on seeing the same sight in full speed, their brain stops functioning as if they have been presented with the moon on a plate. If you keep roping yourself into one of these traps, it wouldn’t take long before you meet the true Jezebel who will work her way into your marital bed, and you will have yourself to blame when this happens. As we expend so much energy telling the woman how and how not to dress, also send the message to the man, on how and how not to get roped by these exhibitionistic women.

Thumbs up.
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Yewandequeen(f): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
Originalsly:
Bro... this advice you're giving ...for most women... goes in one ear and out the other. It's no different than you advising men not to look at a curvy babe on the street wearing a short dress ..or bending over..... hooligan or pastor...walking alone or with family..doesn't matter...a man must watch. Women love attention..... it is in their DNA... and the most popular way is by the way they dress. Like appetite... some crave more attention than others... and we see that in how conservative..or scandalous they dress. ..whether on the street...or to church.

Yes we love attention but one doesnt have to go naked before getting them.

I as a person dress modestly and i dont wear low waist jeans or cleavage reveiling outfit. But i can bet that u will look when i pass u by. There are better ways to dress than unclad mode of dressing. Having to wear the perfect dress size,the colour combo, type of hair do etc just to mention a few. They are enough to get one the attention being craved for.
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Yewandequeen(f): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
Olasco93:
I am allergic to those type of ladies anyday anytime because our personality can never react. It's even more painful when alot of them do not remember that when a guy want to really settle down, he will carefully select the Good Maize from the Chaff
The problem in the world is not because people don't look good enough, but because our Minds are not as beautiful as our dresses.
On point
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:
On point
understatement.
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Yewandequeen(f): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
bamisepeters:
understatement.
I Dont get
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Originalsly: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Yes we love attention but one doesnt have to go naked before getting them.

I as a person dress modestly and i dont wear low waist jeans or cleavage reveiling outfit. But i can bet that u will look when i pass u by. There are better ways to dress than unclad mode of dressing. Having to wear the perfect dress size,the colour combo, type of hair do etc just to mention a few. They are enough to get one the attention being craved for.
I hear you!...but that's you... you are contented with some attention. .. some women want alllll the attention they can get.... good or bad .. doesnt matter....all eyes must be at them at all costs.... breas.ts drooping out. ..all men would look... women and some men would look in disgust. .. doesn't matter...attention is what they crave. But more importantly is the bet.... so when and where can we do this ehmmm.... resistance test?... time and place doesn't matter...I'll be there...on time!
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Yewandequeen(f): 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Originalsly:
I hear you!...but that's you... you are contented with some attention. .. some women want alllll the attention they can get.... good or bad .. doesnt matter....all eyes must be at them at all costs.... breas.ts drooping out. ..all men would look... women and some men would look in disgust. .. doesn't matter...attention is what they crave. But more importantly is the bet.... so when and where can we do this ehmmm.... resistance rest?... time and place doesn't matter...I'll be there...on time!

Just a figure of speech tongue i dont mean it joor
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Originalsly: 3:17am On Nov 10, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Just a figure of speech tongue i dont mean it joor
Hmmm... women... just been talking about packaging her irresistible figure.. now saying was figure of speech... I just can't figure women. I give up.
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:16am On Nov 10, 2016
Yewandequeen:
I Dont get
i mean not just on point.
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:17am On Nov 10, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm... women... just been talking about packging her irresistible figure.. now saying was figure of speech... I just can't figure women. I give up.
please don't. Lol.
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Yewandequeen(f): 5:15am On Nov 10, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm... women... just been talking about packging her irresistible figure.. now saying was figure of speech... I just can't figure women. I give up.
grin
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by Yewandequeen(f): 5:15am On Nov 10, 2016
bamisepeters:
please don't. Lol.

Let him.

At you own risk dear tongue
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by BabaRamota1980: 7:03am On Nov 10, 2016
Naturally, women are exhibitionists! Women initiate contacts with the opposite gender, and they do so by bending our senses.

The essense of manhood is given meaning through the notion of uprightness. Because everything in creation is paired and opposite, a force must counter the uprightness in man. This counter force is a secret energy hidden in the word OM.

A woman senses and is aware of the presence of a man before he has become aware of her physical presence. He is blind to a lot of things in the environment, things that naturally are in recognition to her higher octave senses. So she must help him to see and so he can keep his uprightness together.

Part of what he must see is her body. Her body contains OM. It is potent and very adaptive. It is so potent that at high spectrum she can feel herself and her own sensuality and be able to look at her own body and acknowledge the beauty. In that state, no man who lays eyes on her body can escape the charm. Quite scandalous if left untamed!

Social morals therefore are in place to guide and protect women in the interest of social values. Her nud1ty is part of the protection. A woman can express the choice to waive protection for herself. This creates risks on many levels. Her essense, the OM, looses its virtue.

A woman without virtue ends up in circumstances that similarly lacks virtue. A woman of no virtue is undesirable to the man struggling to uphold his uprightness and so he keeps an alertness against any commitment or devotion to her. In other words, he wants her but doesn't have any need for her.

I think I talked too much. Enough..!!

Where is my bae?
#teamchidinma.... grin
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
Naturally, women are exhibitionists! Women initiate contacts with the opposite gender, and they do so by bending our senses.

The essense of manhood is given meaning through the notion of uprightness. Because everything in creation is paired and opposite, a force must counter the uprightness in man. This counter force is a secret energy hidden in the word OM.

A woman senses and is aware of the presence of a man before he has become aware of her physical presence. He is blind to a lot of things in the environment, things that naturally are in recognition to her higher octave senses. So she must help him to see and so he can keep his uprightness together.

Part of what he must see is her body. Her body contains OM. It is potent and very adaptive. It is so potent that at high spectrum she can feel herself and her own sensuality and be able to look at her own body and acknowledge the beauty. In that state, no man who lays eyes on her body can escape the charm. Quite scandalous if left untamed!

Social morals therefore are in place to guide and protect women in the interest of social values. Her nud1ty is part of the protection. A woman can express the choice to waive protection for herself. This creates risks on many levels. Her essense, the OM, looses its virtue.

A woman without virtue ends up in circumstances that similarly lacks virtue. A woman of no virtue is undesirable to the man struggling to uphold his uprightness and so he keeps an alertness against any commitment or devotion to her. In other words, he wants her but doesn't have any need for her.

I think I talked too much. Enough..!!

Where is my bae?
#teamchidinma.... grin

i wish you could continue...
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by MilesLamar(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
tell em
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by BabaRamota1980: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
bamisepeters:
i wish you could continue...

There are many great teachers here in NL, sages, Im blessed to know one of them and by being a good attentive student he has taught me many things and expanded my horizon. I give thanks.

I see you are hungry to hear more from me.

If I did i will reveal too much too early and derail the thread. I respect the OP and other people enjoying this interaction. I do not want to take that away. Hang around you will learn what you want to know... wink
Re: Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

There are many great teachers here in NL, sages, Im blessed to know one of them and by being a good attentive student he has taught me many things and expanded my horizon. I give thanks.

I see you are hungry to hear more from me.

If I did i will reveal too much too early and derail the thread. I respect the OP and other people enjoying this interaction. I do not want to take that away. Hang around you will learn what you want to know... wink

thank you anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire / Funny Marriage Proposal / Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.