Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,991 members, 7,841,799 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... (2365 Views)

10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+ / Irresponsible Women Exist Because Of Irresponsible Men / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jarizod:

Ah knew u were a lessbo!!! who in her right senses rejects a 20-inchhh konnddo !!

epp me record a 10 hours video of u chookingg cucumber inside ur pussy smiley
you mean your very thin kondo abi embarassed embarassed. You need a vulcanizer before I can think of seeing it tongue
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
MissHatey:
you mean your very thin kondo abi embarassed embarassed. You need a vulcanizer before I can think of seeing it tongue

ok..af heard u.
now can I chook it inside ur yansh
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jarizod:

ok..af heard u.
now can I chook it inside ur yansh
get a vulcanizer tongue
Re you deaf undecided
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
MissHatey:
get a vulcanizer tongue
Re you deaf undecided

it's ur pussy I need baby smiley

just bend down and I'll fùck the living daylight outta u angry
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jarizod:

it's ur pussy I need baby smiley

just bend down and I'll fùck the living daylight outta u angry
Iamnawty, please coman warn this boy for me sad
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
MissHatey:
Iamnawty, please coman warn this boy for me sad

A threessome..beautiful smiley
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by DaddySLY(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
MissHatey:
Iamnawty, missnawty, how far oremi. Happy sunday.

Shout out to my goons. Been long you feel me tongue

Luca z
Emperorl ee
Jarizobd big head undecided
Daddysly, same as isaac sly undecided undecided
Aderol.a15
Stflerdr ug

And so on and so forth smiley
Happy sunday
Uhm....Do i know you? tongue
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Oahray: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
Sadly you aren't completely wrong. Many ladies act like their sole purpose in life is to marry some guy. They fantasize about it endlessly and act stupid as often as they can in relationships. It irritates me to no end. I like ladies who know their worth, regardless of what people say or do not say.

You aren't completely right either. The problem is artificial. When a woman decides to be on her own, the amebo society would not let her be. This is what makes the majority of older spinsters desperate, irritable or even depressed, and not exactly the fact that they don't have a man.
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wtf did I just read
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
falconey:
grin
you are a sexist and an egoist
blood, everybody is a sexist
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by falconey(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2016
WiLdFLame:
blood, everybody is a sexist
until found guilty.
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
lovelygurl:
Wtf did I just read
. U read a fucking truth...
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Oahray:
Sadly you aren't completely wrong. Many ladies act like their sole purpose in life is to marry some guy. They fantasize about it endlessly and act stupid as often as they can in relationships. It irritates me to no end. I like ladies who know their worth, regardless of what people say or do not say.

You aren't completely right either. The problem is artificial. When a woman decides to be on her own, the amebo society would not let her be. This is what makes the majority of older spinsters desperate, irritable or even depressed, and not exactly the fact that they don't have a man.
. We are saying thesame thing bra...
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
falconey:

until found guilty.

see baba mi...there nothing bad been a sexist....men have to acknowledge their advantages likewise women....no harm done.

we guys just have to come in terms with d reality about our nature, wiring and differences
Re: Life Prove Men Are The Sole Reason Women Exist... by falconey(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
WiLdFLame:

see baba mi...there nothing bad been a sexist....men have to acknowledge their advantages likewise women....no harm done.

we guys just have to come in terms with d reality about our nature, wiring and differences

yeah but it pisses the other gender off, the sense of superiority lowers the self esteem of the beta in such aspect where the superior seems insurmountable.

both gender know their strength and weakness in many contexts, it is better done by conduct showing your counterparts the power nature bestowed you rather than bursting and being manipulative about your strength, true altrusim is what is expected of both gender but no we tend to be advantageous of one another

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Ladies Advertize Sugar Mummies Business (pictures) / Vaseline Crew Vs Cucumber Crew / Checkout My Throw Back Photo After Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.