Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Road To Her Kini Was Busy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Road To Her Kini Was Busy (1427 Views)

My Uncle Came To My House And Was Busy Looking At My Bo0bs / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Couple Skate On Lagos Road To Wedding Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Road To Her Kini Was Busy by menstrualpad: 1:27am On Jan 05, 2017
remember modath politics section?
she visited me today after Chelsea match weeping over the loss.... while consoling her .... her skirt dropped.... I quickly moved to logging in... but the road was dark, thick and interwoven like dreadlocks... please clear this road people.
Re: The Road To Her Kini Was Busy by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 05, 2017
Oya, it's getting late grin
Re: The Road To Her Kini Was Busy by Jaynom(m): 2:51am On Jan 05, 2017
Pubic hair turns me on. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Road To Her Kini Was Busy by menstrualpad: 9:25am On Jan 05, 2017
Jaynom:
Pubic hair turns me on. lipsrsealed
go for her
Re: The Road To Her Kini Was Busy by Jaynom(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
menstrualpad:

go for her
Gimme her number
Re: The Road To Her Kini Was Busy by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
All these ops fabricating lies here na because e never land una for troubles dey give una morale ba?
Re: The Road To Her Kini Was Busy by menstrualpad: 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
Jaynom:
Gimme her number
modath report here
Re: The Road To Her Kini Was Busy by menstrualpad: 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
All these ops fabricating lies here na because e never land una for troubles dey give una morale ba?
get a life bra
Re: The Road To Her Kini Was Busy by DEIFIED(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
this op nor well i swear.
Re: The Road To Her Kini Was Busy by rhodalite: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
some people are stupid... sorry to say the person dat post this thread is stupid...y d u av to come and be telling us rubbish "the road to her mini was dark" jobless idiot
Re: The Road To Her Kini Was Busy by menstrualpad: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
DEIFIED:
this op nor well i swear.
r u the OP?
Re: The Road To Her Kini Was Busy by menstrualpad: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
rhodalite:
some people are stupid... sorry to say the person dat post this thread is stupid...y d u av to come and be telling us rubbish "the road to her mini was dark" jobless idiot
check the mirror for the stupid one silima

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To A Successful Relationship / Big Brother Naija:kemen And Uriel / Can You Do This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.