Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

How I Seduced My Sister's Husband- Lady Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Seduced My Sister's Husband- Lady Confesses (2403 Views)

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / I Was "Disvirgined" By My Aunt's Husband-lady Reveals On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Seduced My Sister's Husband- Lady Confesses by mose2015: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lolu could not deny the nervousness she felt as she knocked on her sister's door that afternoon.

Her sister, Lara, had talked to her about the challenges she had been facing in her married life. Lara had been married for nearly five years now and things have been good, as far as Lolu could gather, but Lara had come to her a few weeks back, talking about being maltreated by her husband. Lolu decided to pay their home a visit, with the intent of speaking to Tunji, Lara's husband.

Lara was not home that day and Lolu preferred it that way. She wanted to speak to her brother-in-law one on one. She had informed him of her visit a few days prior and he had wanted to take the afternoon off work to meet with her while Lara was still at work.

Why was she nervous? As much as she hated to admit it, Lolu had had some intense feelings from Tunji since the first day she met him. Lara had introduced him as her then-boyfriend and Lolu could not deny the spark of attraction she felt. An attraction that only grew the more she got to know him. Sometimes, at night, cloaked with the comfort of darkness, Lolu would let herself imagine what it would feel like being in Tunjis's arms and making love to him. Her hands would sometimes glide down her body as she fantasized about him saying loving words to her.

Continue Reading: http://www.entvibez.com/2016/10/how-i-seduced-my-sisters-husband-lady.html

(1) (Reply)

I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady / I Cloned Nairaland / Sisters Were Twerking On The Groom To See If He Will Get Erection On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.