Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. (11713 Views)

Amaechi And Dawari George At ViewPoint On 93.7 Rythem Fm In PH (Pics) / NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance / Kano State Has The Highest Population In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by ebiweni: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2009
please this forum is not for insults i beg, let respect ourselves and leave tribe aside.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by illusion2: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2009
This topic should be moved to racism & Tribalism . . . pls
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by WilyWily: 11:41am On Oct 31, 2009
Yorubas are the main problem why this country is where we are Today.
Unless Yorubas are Genetically Modified, Looting and Embezzlement of Public Funds will go on.
Corruption is in them, and it can only stop if their future Generations will be Genetically Modified.
If any Yoruba want my suggestion on how the modification can happen, he/she should let me know.

@OPCman, opening your Mouth wide will not Change anything on how people perceived Yorubas,.
Look, your people are the architect of Corruption in Nigeria, with Mr AWOLOWO as the foundation layer.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by kirkmikel: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2009
The issue of stealing by public officers should not be a tribal thing guys the reason why it is thriving is because people like you and me tribalise it and the culprit hides under the diversion, I am happy that justice is finally served and come to think of it this man Bode George should have gone to prison many many years ago when he was able bodied,as the saying goes, "you can hold back the hands of time but the debt you owe to nemesis must be paid whether you like it or not".
And if you look at the pictures well you will see that those supporters are those loyal yo him in so many interesting ways, we Yorubas believe a lot in the superiority of a good name over gold,silver or any riches so please dont tribalise the issue of stealing, and the punishment. May I propose that we nairalanders stay objective and construcive in our criticisms on issues that borders around our great country and the people in it .
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by illusion2: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2009
kirkmikel:

The issue of stealing by public officers should not be a tribal thing guys the reason why it is thriving is because people like you and me tribalise it and the culprit hides under the diversion.
Why are u trying to reason with ignoramuses like WilyWily & mugu-mekuslogan? undecided
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2009
Just finished talking with some Yoruba intelligentsia and was RELIABLY informed by them that at least 70% of the Yoruba population support Bode George. This is record-breaking indeed.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by matrim: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2009
mekuslogan:

Just finished talking with some Yoruba intelligentsia and was RELIABLY informed by them that at least 70% of the Yoruba population support Bode George. This is record-breaking indeed.
retard
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by deor03(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2009
I guess all the ethnic champions keep forgetting that there about 250 tribes in this country.

All you hear is about 1%- 1.8% of all the 250 tribes. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by OPCman: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2009
WilyWily:

Yorubas are the main problem why this country is where we are Today

grin

Unless Yorubas are Genetically Modified, Looting and Embezzlement of Public Funds will go on

Ojukwu father was Nigeria first multimilloinaire

Where did he get the money from? Abi o fi enia sowo ni? It seems all those counted as dead during the war were actualy used to nake money or being sold as slaves to Oyinbo people.
EFCC, need to probe this, it means ibo man started voodoo and embezzlement in Nigeria

Corruption is in them, and it can only stop if their future Generations will be Genetically Modified
grin Yes. Orji Kalu is a Yoruba as well. The ex senate president caught right handed sharing money in Ghana must go bag is a Yoruba as well. Soludo is a Yoruba as well.
Who is the biggest debtor in Nigeria- (May God bless Mallam Sanusi)

[quoteIf any Yoruba want my suggestion on how the modification can happen, he/she should let me know
[quote][/quote]
Suggestion please!
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by blackspade(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2009
Nairaland is so f.ucking pathetic at times.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by OPCman: 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2009
Ojukwu father was Nigeria first multimilloinaire

Soludo, Soludo, Soludo , how many times did I call you?.
May you ran quick go search Ojukwu's house, na there you papa dey grin .
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2009
Nairaland is so f.ucking pathetic at times.
You took it right out of my mouth
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by OPCman: 1:07am On Nov 01, 2009
Breaking News

EFCC re-arraigns Elumelu, Ugbane, others for alleged N5.2bn scam

Chineke, baba God,
5.2 billion, they probably wanted to buy Nigeria port authority from Bode George and Yoruba people grin
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 1:09am On Nov 01, 2009
Monkey OPC

Elumelu is Delta
Ugbane is Kogi
You have just confirmed again that Yorubas are ignorant and only know next to nothing.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 1:13am On Nov 01, 2009
Re: "hypertension With Arthritis." - Bode George Seek Bail
« #12 on: Yesterday at 07:11:26 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from OPCMAN
Typical us Yoruba. We commit crimes and too afraid to face the consequence. Reminds me of Diya and Adisa who planned a coup but could not take the heat. We are cowards

Thank you for saying the truth
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by sjeezy8: 1:28am On Nov 01, 2009
mekuslogan:

Monkey OPC

Elumelu is Delta
Ugbane is Kogi
You have just confirmed again that Yorubas are ignorant and only know next to nothing.

so there no longer igbo since they weren't born in igbo heartland?

i guess delta wont be apart of biafra then
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 1:45am On Nov 01, 2009
^^^^^
Ugbane is from Kogi State. When did Kogi become Igbo?
Elumelu is Delta
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by OPCman: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2009
mekuslogan:

Monkey OPC

Elumelu is Delta
Ugbane is Kogi

1. If you call me monkey what are you? Cannibal (incase you don't know the meaning- human flesh eaters)

2. So Elumelu is a Delta Ibo and Delta Ibos are not Ibos? grin and Ugbane is from Kogi? grin
No problems afterall I did not say they are Ibos in my comment. All I know is that, those names do not sound Yoruba names.

3. From where or when did I say this:
Quote from OPCMAN
Typical us Yoruba. We commit crimes and too afraid to face the consequence. Reminds me of Diya and Adisa who planned a coup but could not take the heat. We are cowards

You seem to be feeling the heat, therefore resulted into impersonation?
Listen Omo Ibo, it's my determnation to stop your silly bigotry on this forum. If you guys don't stop writing/posting nonsense about Yoruba I will be replying you, in the way you will even regret being an Ibo. I know more about you (Ibos) more than you know about us Yoruba.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by illusion2: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
Silence remains the best answer for extremely dull and poorly educated traders like mugu-mekus. . . .don't waste your time.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by ezeagu(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2009
illusion2:

Silence remains the best answer for extremely dull and poorly educated traders like mugu-mekus. . . .don't waste your time.

There's nothing wrong with being a trader.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
Better a trader than a tout which all of them Yoruba are.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2009
Is Elumelu Igbo? May be, may be not

Is Ugbane Igbo? No
On that list you lifted and many others, please go back and check how many Yoruba are there. Do not bring only 2 names to make a point.
Always 5 Yoruba, 1 Igbo, 3 others.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2009
Gbenga Daniel, a gov was feed ritualistically by the ex president. They are the modern day cannibals.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2009
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by omongbati1: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2010
See the thieves of Nigeria
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2013
Igbo leaned from Yoruba to support errant politicians.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2013
mekuslogan: Igbo leaned from Yoruba to support errant politicians.
you are a bloody b.astard and a loud fool for bringing a thread dat has nothing to do with the title which you edited to fit the current state of things just because of STEALLA oduah. May God punish your mischievousness.

Where did you see yorubas supporting thieves just like the igbos are doing all over naija? Ediot.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by IleIfe2(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2013
[size=15pt]
Once again we are confronted with the Nigerian phenomenon of the egregious appropriation of what is not on offer and thus, is not subject to dispute. Where frustrated, these claimants reel out chapters from their Book of Imprecations.

Like emotional parasites, you feed off others, but you have never learnt to value what others give, or be thereby nourished. I recognize you, atavistic minds

however ostentatiously you position yourselves at the event, or at vicarious gatherings to denounce, attribute sinister motivations, and inseminate hate against those whom your pedestrian vision cannot see. Your very loudness proclaims your absence. You were always absent. You will always be absent.
[/size]

I'm not surprised by the antics of the kolanut people.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by mekuslogan: 7:18am On Oct 30, 2013
Segeggs: you are a bloody b.astard and a loud fool for bringing a thread dat has nothing to do with the title which you edited to fit the current state of things just because of STEALLA oduah. May God punish your mischievousness.

Where did you see yorubas supporting thieves just like the igbos are doing all over naija? Ediot.

Ugly monkey, start reading from page one of this thread
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by saintneo(m): 7:24am On Oct 30, 2013
reloaded
mekuslogan: Igbo leaned from Yoruba to support errant politicians.
Re: Unbelievable! Sizable (70%) Yoruba population support Thief Bode George. by biafranqueen: 7:43am On Oct 30, 2013
Aloy~Emeka:

Igbos have their own serial thieves too: Orji kalu, Arthur Nzeribe[duped Ghana to the tune of $400M], Chimaroke Nnamani, Fred Ajudua[ connived with IBB to dupe Ghaddaffi billions], Andy Uba, Miriam Babangida[ advised her husband to steal our $12Bn], Theodore Orji and many other igbo politicians. So, hush.
Andy Andy it is truly amazing that this guy was deported from US for fraud and later became a Senator smh what about the one running for my state Governor somebody have no shame undecided

The good news is that little by little we are showing these thieves every day for you one day for the owner (citizens)
This is a good news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) / What Does Sai Buhari Means? / Abuja Disco Hikes Electricity Tariff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.