Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. (6532 Views)

How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, i've seen this jeering and blustering diss before, but coming from a witless autistic inure bacon like you, i will take it as a compliment.

Now, go treat the haemorrhoid your whippet boyfriend infected you with.
Are you backing out already?

Motherfucking asshole!!!

Guess I mentioned a part of your life you trying so hard to forget cheesy

I warned you didn't I?

You need no take it as a compliment, it is your life... Sorry I poured salt on your maggot filled wound.

Fvcking Scavenger. A scallywag with a loose brain.

You go to your mama and suck her watery infection ridden milk. You still need it.

Fool!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by CplusJason: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2016
sorextee:
Bros, e Don do naw. Just let it go.. To me, I find it strange, exchanging words with girls...

Lol, no problem bro, i will ignore the nappy looking lame duck. wink

2 Likes

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 01, 2016
Guess the knucklehead is seriously surfing online for diss lines. Wonder why he takes forever to reply a quote grin grin

A complete Racoon with no hope of redemption. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2016
sorextee:
Bros, e Don do naw. Just let it go.. To me, I find it strange, exchanging words with girls...

Exchanging words with a lady to drive home your point isn't bad ? smiley . Doing it for the most stupiid reason (asslicking) is insanity.

The feathered brain kid has no bit of dignity. An idiota from birth cheesy

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by CplusJason: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2016
MzMayDee:

Motherfucking asshole!!!

I warned you didn't I?

You need no take it as a compliment, it is your life... Sorry I poured salt on your maggot filled wound.

You go to your mama and suck her watery infection ridden milk. You still need it.

Fool!
grin I see you're having a nymphomania at the sight of my mention, ipso facto, i will ignore your idiocy.

Chump gazelle.
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2016
MzMayDee:

Motherfucking asshole!!!

I warned you didn't I?

Fool!
There's something you're missing... coordinate your brain towards other's opinion, you're just screaming "asslicking" upandan like they did something wrong when you're the one who jumped into his mention.

Today is the first day of a new month plz!.
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2016
CplusJason:
grin I see you're having a nymphomania at the sight of my mention, ipso facto, i will ignore your idiocy.

Chump gazelle.
Plz stop, it's no longer fun and i thought you two settled this last nyt?.
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by CplusJason: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2016
Benita27:
Plz stop, it's no longer fun and i thought you two settled this last nyt?.
Alright, no problem.

MzMayDee, it's okay dear. Just be cool and i wish you the very best of this new month. cool
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2016
Aderola15, take a look from the first page. cheesy grin
Re: Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship. by Whitemoney: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Benita27:
Thanks dear!. kiss
hello Benita, I will a text from you 08063:984186

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Her Diseased Boobs On Twitter, Gets This (photo) / The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! / If You Know This Car And Aint Married, Kneel Down Let Me Pray For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.