Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. (16471 Views)

Please I Need A Good Reason To Stop Believing In God / If You Get A Telescope, You Will Immediately Stop Believing The Bible / Is it Provocative For Muslims To Call Jesus A "PROPHET" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Scholar8200(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
none of my business
fine.wish you realised that earlier.
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

Character speaks for oneself it doesn't matter what you think

Yes and repeatedly you have been adviced by all and sundry here on NL to refine yours both in quality and quantity or at least one of those so you would not be the nonsensical one you have been known to be.
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by RoadsAndGreen(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
Was it like that the first day you did so?
how is that your business? grin if the whole passage of the bible explicitly condemned it now then yes its condemned. but some did some did not. that shows the diversity in the books written by different authors and compiled to make the bible what it is. do you now agree that there are human errors in the bible?

the stance of the roman catholic church is that there are human errors but you new generation would want to have us believe that its so perfect but yet contradicts itself.

God is perfect but humans(including bible writers) are not. point
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by RoadsAndGreen(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

You obviously do not understand yourself. Aaron and sons were off and on in the tabernacle...JESUS IS THE EVERLASTING TABERNACLE...

There is no off and on with Him he is always with God and He in God and God in Him so if Aaron and sons could drink outside but not within then jesus couldn't do same at all because he is the tabernacle.
but he turned water to "wine". same "wine" mentioned in other verses.

why do you now want to differentiate which is alcoholic and which is not? on what basis would you say the difference? because all i know is same "wine" forbidden by Aaron was same "wine" Jesus turned water into.

perhaps, the authors of the bible filled with the holy spirit would have made that clear enough to differentiate
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Scholar8200(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
how is that your business? grin if the whole passage of the bible explicitly condemned it now then yes its condemned. but some did some did not. that shows the diversity in the books written by different authors and compiled to make the bible what it is. do you now agree that there are human errors in the bible?
NO! There are that gives certain interpretation that they might: make... provision for [nor even think about gratifying] the flesh in regard to its improper desires.
Romans 13:14b

the stance of the roman catholic church is that there are human errors but you new generation would want to have us believe that its so perfect but yet contradicts itself.

ok
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by RoadsAndGreen(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
Have you ever seen non-alcoholics produce the results stated up there?
yes. when you take in too much you feel high and dizzy.
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by DeSepiero(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Scholar8200, is it a sin to drink an alcoholic beverage e.g wine?
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Scholar8200(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:

why do you now want to differentiate which is alcoholic and which is not? on what basis would you say the difference? because all i know is same "wine" forbidden by Aaron was same "wine" Jesus turned water into.

perhaps, the authors of the bible filled with the holy spirit would have made that clear enough to differentiate
Now, the setting was a ceremony and not all guests were His disciples. Would Jesus produce alcoholic wine knowing fully well that there are that will get drunk thereon? Didnt Jesus know that:'

What sorrow awaits you who make your neighbors drunk!...Habakkuk 2:15

Now would Jesus do this?
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Scholar8200(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
yes. when you take in too much you feel high and dizzy.
Haba bros!!!! cheesy undecided Okay, no victor,no vanquished! Let's stop.
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Scholar8200(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
DeSepiero:
Scholar8200, is it a sin to drink an alcoholic beverage e.g wine?
Capital, unequivocal YES!
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by RoadsAndGreen(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
NO! There are that gives certain interpretation that they might: make... provision for [nor even think about gratifying] the flesh in regard to its improper desires.
Romans 13:14b
ok
Aaron was ordered not to take wine.

Jesus turned water into wine.

those two statements didnt give further explanation as to weather its alcoholic or not. so i am not out of place to call both of them alcoholic. not my fault bruh. Besides, theres a part of the bible which says. "what goes into a man's mouth does not make him a sinner but what comes out of it" we are in the era of grace baby grin
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:

Have you finished?
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by RoadsAndGreen(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Scholar8200:
Now, the setting was a ceremony and not all guests were His disciples. Would Jesus produce alcoholic wine knowing fully well that there are that will get drunk thereon? Didnt Jesus know that:'

Now would Jesus do this?
again, there are two difference between drinking and being drunk. point

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by RoadsAndGreen(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

Have you finished?
you didnt need to quote. you should have just ignored.
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Scholar8200(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
Aaron was ordered not to take wine.

Jesus turned water into wine.

those two statements didnt give further explanation as to weather its alcoholic or not. so i am not out of place to call both of them alcoholic. not my fault bruh. Besides, theres a part of the bible which says. "what goes into a man's mouth does not make him a sinner but what comes out of it" we are in the era of grace baby grin
Galatians 5:19-20 was inspired.Besides, he who reaches for the bottle has already taken an action inspired from his heart in seeking pleasure hence he gets defiled thereby.

Grace is not a license for the flesh

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:

I doubt you are a bible scholar. I have advised that you look for the the greek word for wine when translating certain scriptures and see the context the words were used. When scripture was being translated from Greek to English some words did not have an actual literal english translation so they used words which were close enough in meaning so if you say the word WINE when used everywhere in the Bible means the same thing then I am sorry for you and cannot continue this convo. Thanks for your time
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by RoadsAndGreen(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Scholar8200:

Galatians 5:19-20 was inspired.Besides, he who reaches for the bottle has already taken an action inspired from his heart in seeking pleasure hence he gets defiled thereby.

so are we going to brush that passage under the carpet? lolz. whats bad in seeking pleasure for the flesh? dont pastors have sex? is'nt that the "worse" pleasure a man can have for his flesh?
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by RoadsAndGreen(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

I doubt you are a bible scholar. I have advised that you look for the the greek word for wine when translating certain scriptures and see the context the words were used. When scripture was being translated from Greek to English some words did not have an actual literal english translation so they used words which were close enough in meaning so if you say the word WINE when used everywhere in the Bible means the same thing then I am sorry for you and cannot continue this convo. Thanks for your time
bye
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by RoadsAndGreen(m): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
Scholar8200:

even galasians said drunkiness. it never said drinking. thats two different thing you know?

The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

even sex was condemned there but you still have sex. in moderation. comon undecided
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by hahn(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

The wine which came from the water Jesus turned was not alcoholic.

For wine to be alcoholic the grapes must have been fermented and Jesus did not need grapes for the miracle all he needed was water so where did the alcoholic content come from?

NO GRAPES...NO FERMENTATION....MEANS NO ALCOHOLIC CONTENT.

Read and read and read some more so knowledge would hit you square in the face?

Hahaha. Whatever you say fam cheesy grin
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by RoadsAndGreen(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

oh when the bible was being translated they didnt have words like "grape juice" to use? such a shameful liar you are... where did you read that "history" from? tell us?
so the translators didnt have a word to differentiate alcoholic and no-alcoholic wine? you must think people of old are that stupid. grin

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by hopefulLandlord: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Scholar8200

YES, drunkenness is a SIN

but is drinking WITHOUT getting drunk a sin?

that's the question you need to answer and with bible verses

that's Roseandngreen question
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

Eyehategod when you lie save some for the next 7 days. Try not to tell your lies for the week in one day.

I am sure you have no clue what the scriptures you just pasted were talking about if you did you would be facepalming yourself black and blue.

I am not going to debate it with you as your nonsensical demeanour is well known here on NL and everyone knows your are a jibber and a fibber so I will cut you some slack this time b4 I provoke you again and you explode in your usual manner in anger and call me all sorts of names and get this moniker also suspended.
Yes the Bible Lies
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
oh when the bible was being translated they didnt have words like "grape juice" to use? such a shameful liar you are... where did you read that "history" from? tell us?
so the translators didnt have a word to differentiate alcoholic and no-alcoholic wine? you must think people of old are that stupid. grin

Its either you are dense upstairs or just plain moronic. Have you carried out the research I advised u to?

So you do not know in greek their word for Wine also meant grape juice bit for you to differentiate it you need to see the contest in which it was used.

Today even Latin words help us build up our English as there are words in Latin yet without English versions but people just make do with the best word for it how much more greek

Oga updaye yourself as it would be for your own good not mine.

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Deicide: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Scholar8200:

Now would Jesus do this?
Yes jesus would do it i guess nailing him on the cross ain't sorrowful?

Joh 2:9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knewwink the governor of the feast called the bridegroom
Joh 2:10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk then that which is worse: [but] thou hast kept the good wine until now.

Stop lying for Jesus bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by hopefulLandlord: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
hahn:

Hahaha. Whatever you say fam cheesy grin

I tell you

that 4evergod guy just confidently spill crhap and calls anyone who doesn't subscribe to his bullsheeet "dense"

can you see how his points switched from
"There's no fermented grape for my Jewish carpenter to use"
TO
"it was Greek translation to English"?

he talks with two mouths so I don't know which one to slap first

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I tell you

that 4evergod guy just confidently spill crhap and calls anyone who doesn't subscribe to his bullsheeet "dense"

can you see how his points switched from
"There's no fermented grape for my Jewish carpenter to use"
TO
"it was Greek translation to English"?

he talks with two mouths so I don't know which one to slap first

Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by RoadsAndGreen(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

Its either you are dense upstairs or just plain moronic. Have you carried out the research I advised u to?

So you do not know in greek their word for Wine also meant grape juice bit for you to differentiate it you need to see the contest in which it was used.

Today even Latin words help us build up our English as there are words in Latin yet without English versions but people just make do with the best word for it how much more greek

modern interpretation is all you bring forth my friend. we talking histroy here. from the perception of the roman catholic church. the church that have stood for centuries. not the internet.

get lost
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by hopefulLandlord: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
Deicide:

Yes jesus would do it i guess nailing him on the cross ain't sorrowful?

Joh 2:9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knewwink the governor of the feast called the bridegroom
Joh 2:10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk then that which is worse: [but] thou hast kept the good wine until now.

Stop lying for Jesus bro

must be "grape juice"

lmao, these apologists bring some laugh to my day
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Scholar8200(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Scholar8200

YES, drunkenness is a SIN

but is drinking WITHOUT getting drunk a sin?

that's the question you need to answer and with bible verses

that's Roseandngreen question
Well, wish he answered mine first; that will have set things in order but he said it's not his business!
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by DeSepiero(m): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

Fine, can you save the day and provide us with the Greek/Hebrew word translated as wine in that Bible verse?
Re: The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. by Scholar8200(m): 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
even galasians said drunkiness. it never said drinking. thats two different thing you know?

The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
this was written to believers; if they were to follow your counsel their first shot would get them drunk, what then? The former revellers who later believed and were delivered from the bondage of the bottle among your flock will shake their heads at such a misleading interpretation knowing the danger of a little!

even sex was condemned there but you still have sex. in moderation. comon undecided
Sex among the married is not condemned. Any other (even a lustful look) is condemned Hebrews 13:4.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? / Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.