Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Coping With A Pushy Neighbour - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Coping With A Pushy Neighbour (6416 Views)

Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / Coping With Marital Finances / Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coping With A Pushy Neighbour by vinmol: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2010
@POSTER I KNOW WAT IS WRONG WIT UR NEIGHBOUR

SHE HAS FAMILIAR SPIRIT grin

BIND HER AND CAST HER OUT cool
Re: Coping With A Pushy Neighbour by luap: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2010
Nice post, it is funny. Lady you need to learn how to say NO!!!!!!!!

If you don't, plan to be walked on all your life!!!
Re: Coping With A Pushy Neighbour by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
This poster reminds me very much of ME!!!!! Honestly, I don't like hurting people's feeling, especially when they haven't shown any aggression towards me. I pray that some day I'll know how to fire back at anyone who says or does something I don't like, instead of thinking about it wishing I did say something.
Re: Coping With A Pushy Neighbour by otilowaju(f): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: Coping With A Pushy Neighbour by otilowaju(f): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: Coping With A Pushy Neighbour by victorian(f): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
op. try sha.. If i have my baby , when am ready for my precious one, cutie babies.. i go protect am or them to the teeth cheesy... cheesy... no neighbour comes close, capish...Poster, pls try and get some balls, orelse u could regret the over nice nature...a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Coping With A Pushy Neighbour by otilowaju(f): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2012
Yes o! thanks to you all. Baby is now 'big boy' as he calls himself grin. Neighbour and I are still getting along. Over the years I have successfully put a stop to ALL intrusions. We relate well enough but we both respect each other's privacy. As the baby grew from baby to toddler he started offending her embarassed (eg, pee on her living room floor or refuse to greet her) which she couldn't tolerate, she is one hell of a disciplinarian (I percieve she's an extremist by nature) (lol) . She still dotes on him but on a more mature level, in fact he himself speaks for himself and doesn't welcome undue excesses from her, the poor boy knows when to ignore her without being told. She still does not have a baby angrybut interestingly my son calls her Mummy Tolu (his name)(repeating what she calls me,thinks that's her name so we all call her same (Mummy Tolu). I'm glad I didn't fight her, we are both children workers in the same church and we still rub each other's back. Once again, I thank all who have responded to my SOS call. I appreciate all your comments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Verbal Abuse VS Physical Abuse, Which Is Worse? / Should A Wife Submit Her Salary? / Yoruba Tradition Is Killing My Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.