Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Swear I Didn't Take Her Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Swear I Didn't Take Her Virginity (1096 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swear I Didn't Take Her Virginity by kingjizzy2(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2016
Please Romancelanders Help A Friend Out
I didn't take Her Virginity..What Should I Reply her

U have gotten what u want right?, if I did not know who u r all this will never happen to me. I thought u r different from others, u have gotten another new catch, so DAT u will destroy her as u destroy me. I made a mistakes by opening my legs for u. Now look at me,I have lost my pride, my dignity as a woman, what I have kept for so long for my future husband, I lost it because of u.
Re: I Swear I Didn't Take Her Virginity by falconey(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2016
with this you want our opinion?we need more info on how it all started.

was the virginity there when you entered?
Re: I Swear I Didn't Take Her Virginity by kingjizzy2(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2016
falconey:

Lemme say am Novice in that Area but
down there am big but i entered smoothly without any road block now she is accusing me of tearing the punna
Re: I Swear I Didn't Take Her Virginity by falconey(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2016
kingjizzy2:

Lemme say am Novice in that Area but
down there am big but i entered smoothly without any road block now she is accusing me of tearing the punna

maybe she is not talking about her virginity precisely perhaps her body.
Re: I Swear I Didn't Take Her Virginity by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2016
Give her back whatever you must have taken from her
Re: I Swear I Didn't Take Her Virginity by McBrooklyn(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Give her back whatever you must have taken from her

Lol, you be Weyrey ah swear cheesy cheesy

Re: I Swear I Didn't Take Her Virginity by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, you be Weyrey ah swear cheesy cheesy
my brother, make fight no dey na. Make two of them return whatever they took from themselves
Re: I Swear I Didn't Take Her Virginity by McBrooklyn(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
my brother, make fight no dey na. Make two of them return whatever they took from themselves

Make the dude return the hymen he collected from her too cheesy
Re: I Swear I Didn't Take Her Virginity by LePrezident(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2016
Girls have been lying about their virginity since the beginning of the world kmt! The way those their virginity lies annoy me ehn! Virginity does not make one any extra special so why lie
Re: I Swear I Didn't Take Her Virginity by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Make the dude return the hymen he collected from her too cheesy
Very simple and easy. Make quarrel for no dey cheesy
Re: I Swear I Didn't Take Her Virginity by Warhawk(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
falconey:

Jamb Kweshon..
Re: I Swear I Didn't Take Her Virginity by natsuDragneel: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
kingjizzy2:
Please Romancelanders Help A Friend Out
I didn't take Her Virginity..What Should I Reply her

U have gotten what u want right?, if I did not know who u r all this will never happen to me. I thought u r different from others, u have gotten another new catch, so DAT u will destroy her as u destroy me. I made a mistakes by opening my legs for u. Now look at me,I have lost my pride, my dignity as a woman, what I have kept for so long for my future husband, I lost it because of u.

Slap her

Wait for some time

When she calms down

SLAP HER AGAIN grin

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Abeke In Need Of Your Advice / What Really Defines A Woman; Status Or Status (marriage Or Career)? / Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.