Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material (1095 Views)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Alhkerimu(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2016
Definition of Wife material by nairaland
residents as observed by alhajikerim linguist.

A very submissive Woman who can
cook, wash, clean after a Man. Wash his
balls, still have a job, bring 50% or
more of her salary to support the family, still be home on time to prepare
hubby's food.
Capable of praying for her husband
when he starts cheating and must
remain in her marriage and watch war
room. Must never raise her voice when a man speaks and just sits and allows
the man to do what he wills then must
kneel down and beg for forgiveness.
That's like 5000 yards worth of wife
material.
~ Alhajikerim linguist
Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2016
Lol...you're on point, that's what we see here. grin

Plz modify the subject it reads "defination".

1 Like

Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Divay22(f): 12:46am On Dec 30, 2016
I Berra be 100yard embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 30, 2016
Clay and water remain the easiest to get still, Get to worksmiley

1 Like

Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 30, 2016
Where do you guys get all these BS from?
Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 30, 2016
Alondra:

Haba! is the above assertion a fallacy?
Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 30, 2016
Neyoor:

An exaggerated piece! More like someone who wants a robot. In 21st century, He should be realisticsmiley
Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by COOLDK(m): 12:59am On Dec 30, 2016
Alhkerimu:
Definition of Wife material by nairaland
residents as observed by alhajikerim linguist.

A very submissive Woman who can
cook, wash, clean after a Man. Wash his
balls, still have a job, bring 50% or
more of her salary to support the family, still be home on time to prepare
hubby's food.
Capable of praying for her husband
when he starts cheating and must
remain in her marriage and watch war
room. Must never raise her voice when a man speaks and just sits and allows
the man to do what he wills then must
kneel down and beg for forgiveness.
That's like 5000 yards worth of wife
material.
~ Alhajikerim linguist

Op is just a clown grin
Even the mumunest of the ladies folk can't take all that. Na poison she go take kill you one day.

1 Like

Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 30, 2016
Alondra:
An exaggerated piece! More like someone who wants a robot. In 21st century, He should be realisticsmiley

You are a bit far from the truth. We still have some ladies and women with these traits. Just tell me you can't exhibit such cheesy
Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 30, 2016
Neyoor:

You are a bit far from the truth. We still have some ladies and women with these traits. Just tell me you can't exhibit such cheesy
I can't exhibit some, I can't stand a nagging man, I cant stand a man who keeps cheating ( once is forgivable). Allow the man do what he wills? Come on! Its marriage not bondage. Op should just start moulding himself a wife alreadysmiley

1 Like

Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 30, 2016
Alondra:
I can't exhibit some, I can't stand a nagging man, I cant stand a man who keeps cheating ( once is forgivable). Allow the man do what he wills? Come on! Its marriage not bondage. Op should just start moulding himself a wife alreadysmiley

You've said the naked truth. Change is inevitable anyway.
Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2016
Neyoor:

You've said the naked truth. Change is inevitable anyway.
Change when it benefits the two partiessmiley
Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Fidelismaria: 2:46am On Dec 30, 2016
wink wink

Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 30, 2016
Lol what if you marry royalty. Well you have a point sha. But as long as Nigerians holds on to their culture of dowry, bride price blabla, such would still continue. You can't stop the in-laws family culture. One can only pray that God gives her a husband with a civilized understanding cus its him you'll live with not his family and also while in courtship, define your standard let him know you and what you want from the beginning.

This isn't america where there's no symbolic dowry and bride price paid. They just agree on marrying each other and some do it without their family knowing. Nothing symbolises that shes bought at a price. There's no culture there, all they know is legal rules and everybody wanna exercise his/her own right to the peak.

3 Likes

Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Preeck: 3:37am On Dec 30, 2016
As direct as the op sounds, truth is there are women like that. Now as a man all u need 2 know is when u hv this kind of woman u shld know dat u r favored by nature, don't blow ur chance with her.

1 Like

Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Alhkerimu(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2016
Benita27:
Lol...you're on point, that's what we see here. grin

Plz modify the subject it reads "defination".
Thanks dear
Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Alhkerimu(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Alondra:
Pls for your information always use your head.
Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Alhkerimu(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Neyoor:

Help me ask her, i don't know why she is not always mind her own business when it comes to someone's post.
Re: Definition And Quality Of A Wife Material by Alhkerimu(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol what if you marry royalty. Well you have a point sha. But as long as Nigerians holds on to their culture of dowry, bride price blabla, such would still continue. You can't stop the in-laws family culture. One can only pray that God gives her a husband with a civilized understanding cus its him you'll live with not his family and also while in courtship, define your standard let him know you and what you want from the beginning.

This isn't america where there's no symbolic dowry and bride price paid. They just agree on marrying each other and some do it without their family knowing. Nothing symbolises that shes bought at a price. There's no culture there, all they know is legal rules and everybody wanna exercise his/her own right to the peak.
Kudos dear you have a point

(1) (Reply)

See Selfie Pics Of A Girl Who Opened Up Her Legs To Show Her Pant In Public(pic) / How To Make A Man Happy Vs How To Make A Woman Happy(which One Is Demanding?) / GUYS ONLY: Do You Notice This About Girls Of Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.