Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 (47897 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by armadeo(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2016
Indecent proposal

Interestingly the guy calls his wife a hoe and says she should take care of him that she can afford it.

Foolish man. I believe the wife. What sort of failure would stoop so low as to ask for husband support from his wife.

Failure

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by symbianDON(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2016
what do you expect from a man whose name is Gondo (go and do) grin
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by SimpleBea(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2016
What is this one saying?
Hammefeez:
Funny but true IN NIGERIA
President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
SGF -North
* Chief of Staff - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Army Staff - North.
Chief of Air Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
*Controller of Immigration -North.
*Controller of Fire Service North.
*Highest looter North.
Richest man in Africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
Boko Haram - North.
*90% of Nigeria past president/Head of state -North.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask
yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep
forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will
have to re-think and stop being selfish.....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Danfuster(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2016
T
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by teebillz: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Sijo01:
This news is Kenyan in nature cheesy

The last time I said something like this, they came for me. They Kenyans are here and they are coming for you.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Where's all d money in the world going? I thought there ain't no alien yet!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by maxiuc(m): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2016
Over to ICA this one pass my power

Ncan on international duty over to you.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by donsam01(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Hmmmm get education and save a life
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by modsRbastard: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2016
I don't blame the dude...she a hoe angry

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by donsam01(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Hmmmm get education and save a life....plizz

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Collins0609(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2016
I wish d same could be done in Nigeria.here woman xpect man to do all things,when its time to nack d kpekus,she go get headache,she go dey see her menses.

Infact na so so lies and deceit,
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by TTLegacy: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2016
This terrible and abominable act can only happen in SE part of Nigeria where everything is business, even your female child. After you'll hear big 'Tufiakwa'!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Badirukehinde(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2016
pathetic
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by AngelAhnie(f): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2016
This man na idiot

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by megareal: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2016
The truth is there. The man is looking for a cashcow, he is not even ashamed to demand his wife take care of him. That's what you get when a woman decides to shoulder the responsibilities of an irresponsible husband.

People making marriage a laughingstock since God knows when.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Hammefeez: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2016
SimpleBea:
What is this one saying. Even, if the president should come from the South. 80% of the officials will be from the south.

you should read it before you quote me next time.

my point was level of backwardness, poorness in the north.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by thonyrule(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2016
End time couple
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by hotspec(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2016
Hammefeez:
Funny but true IN NIGERIA President -North. Senate President -North Speaker House of Reps - North. SGF -North * Chief of Staff - North. Head of Service - North. INEC Chairman - North. Chief Justice of federation - North. President Court of Appeal - North. EFCC Chairman - North. President Federal high court - North. National Security Adviser - North. Chief of Army Staff - North. Chief of Air Staff - North. Controller, Customs Service - North. Defence Minister-North. MD Port Authority- North. MD NDIC - North Controller Prison Services - North. *Controller of Immigration -North. *Controller of Fire Service North. *Highest looter North. Richest man in Africa - North. 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners. 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners. 99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners Boko Haram - North. *90% of Nigeria past president/Head of state -North. Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think and stop being selfish..... CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
Their problem is dt they dont embrace education
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by pharaoh366: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
I used to be a cross border trader

Lol, end of discussion! grin
End time Wife!!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by midol: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
this hardship is too much. i regret voting buhari sad

Silly IPOB wailer. Buhari must RULE us forever. Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by maasoap(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
this hardship is too much. i regret voting buhari sad
You had money to buy data after meals! What hardship are you talking about?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by bujy: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
coz u don't know the meaning
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by MyFavours: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
It must be KENYA. Someone made mistake!
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by TEYA: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hammefeez:
Funny but true IN NIGERIA
President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
SGF -North
* Chief of Staff - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
GO AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Army Staff - North.
Chief of Air Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
*Controller of Immigration -North.
*Controller of Fire Service North.
*Highest looter North.
Richest man in Africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
Boko Haram - North.
*90% of Nigeria past president/Head of state -North.
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask
yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep
forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will
have to re-think and stop being selfish.....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by ucheokpara100(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
i opened a thread here last time about zimbabwean women people thought i was lieing, zimbabwean women are the most dumb women on earth, 70 percent of them are taking care of their husbands.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by geeyoungmoney(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by XYZo: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
While reading on, I was about to condemn the wife while I saw the part the man was demanding for his own upkeep with the children frm his wife, total disgrace to manhood, especially Zimbabwean men. Haba

And it's quite zany, how some male folks here are supporting such an obnoxious husband, frm his claims, one can adduce to the fact that his wife was right.

A skumpoop angry angry undecided
ifyalways:
See man na cheesy

You allege your wife is a prostitute and instead of divorcing her, you want her to start paying " husband and child support " to you.

Goes to show the wife is right, the man is irresponsible and lazy.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by yedidiah(m): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
women need to learn that men are smart in a negative way; Na dem go push you go, and Na dem go still insult you after you don succumb.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Charly68: 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
What sorts of nonsense argument is this? Your husband forced you into prostitution & you agreed,it means you are useless & worthless woman already. How could your husband put forward to you such an immoral idea. To worsen the situation,you agreed to do such & thought the man would still love you ? These type of animals in human flesh are the ones polluting the moral minds in the society. God have mercy.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by cococandy(f): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Stupid man
Re: Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
It would have been a long day if Nigeria hadn't published an nuisance story about an African country.

If there's a country I know for negativity....watch..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) / 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy / #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.